chapter four

As the destroyer and the goopy skeletons made it back to the living room where the rest of Nightmares gang awaited. Nightmare pulled out the key and opened his mouth to tell Error about the it but a skeleton with a hole in his head snatched it from Nightmares grip. "Ooo a key whats it for Nightmare?" Nightmare and Error stared at the skeleton who was swinging the key around as if it was a toy "its for something that you shouldn't and never will know of, Horror" Nightmare spoke with venom as he snatched the key with one of his four tentacles "are you hiding something from us Nightmare?"  a skeleton with black liquid running down his face asked, Killer was his name. He joined next to Horror who narrowed his eyes at Error and Nightmare. "and so what if i am" as the three skeletons began to talk Error was lost in thought his eyes staring at the ground 'i feel like ive just betrayed Ink...' his eyebrows furrowed.

'what am i thinking hes my enemy this is good no more annoying creator getting in my way' a small smile spread across his face but soon disappeared as another thought popped up in his head 'but... hes done so many good things for me and i feel like... i just threw all hes done for me away...' he snapped out of his thoughts as he remembered something. Starring at the three skeletons who seemed to have forgotten about the destroyer completely. Error quietly opened a portal and stepped through closing it afterwards. His eyes landed on a wall but not just any wall the wall Ink had painted for him.

A small smile appeared on his face as he stared at its beauty his eyes locked on the wall as he began walking towards it his hand hovering over the wall before he slowly placed on the painting an impressed breath left his mouth. "i dont understand Ink..." his head moved to the ground as his eyes closed "after everything ive done to you"

"you still never gave up on being my friend"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"this is hopeless! were never going to find him!" Dream cried out blue resting his hands on the positive guardians shoulders. "DREAM I'M SURE HES FINE WE JUST NEED TO KEEP  LOOKING-" before Blue could finish hes sentence Dream swatted his hands off his shoulders and stood up to face the smaller "but we've looked EVERYWHERE Hypertale, Spectertale, Poketale, Underspell, all of them hes no where to be found!" dream clasped his hands over his eyes as he felt tears slowly roll down his cheek bones.

"its time we just stop this and... accept hes gone"  Dream spoke as he removed his hands from his face and rapped them around himself as he let his tears fall. "NO, WE CANT! FORGET MY WORDS LAST TIME DREAM BUT WHAT IF HE IS HURT WE CANT JUST LET HIM SUFFER!" Blue hurried to Dream as he held his hand in comfort. "if he dosent want to get hurt then he should fight for himself!" Dream hissed barring his daggers "we no longer need to fend for him hes one of the most strongest sans' ive ever met he can protect himself" Blue gasped as he heard Dreams words 'w-why would Dream say that' he thought as tiny tears formed in his eyes "BUT DREAM WERE A FAMILY WE CANT JUST FORGET ABOUT HIM!" there was silence before the sound of portal opened "HES not apart of our family anymore..." Dream walked threw the portal once fully in it closed leaving Blue alone. 

"NO DREAM I'M NOT A  FAMILY WITH YOU ANYMORE!" Blue yelled as he walked away from where Dream used to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ink was laying on the floor in a puddle of blood the chain on his neck was killing him no one knew but his neck was very sensitive that every time the chain moved he would flinch but now he hissed in pain as times it would hit his newly formed crack on his neck his eyes were shut tight but he could still see the white. Ink could feel himself becoming insane but he did his best to stop it. 

Ink held his arms his eyes slightly opening to look at his arms he rolled up his sleeve to see many light gray scars on his arms. He desperately wanted to cut himself for his stupid decision of putting on his vile's its may seem cheesy that he wished he had not had not put on his sash but if he didnt he would still be in his house talking to...Blue and Dream. He growled at the names why hadn't they been there to save him do they even care thats he missing or are they happy they dont have to deal with him anymore. 

Soon happy memories started flowing in Inks mind. Him, Dream, and Blue hanging out in outertale, on Inks birthday, all the memories started making Ink cry as tears crawled down his face "h-how could you just l-leave me like i was nothing..." he hiccuped as his tears increased, his crying became sobbing "after everything w-we've been threw you just leave me like this...". His mind became blank like all the memories just burned as if you threw paper into fire. His sobbing became low growling his blue tear dropped pupils turning into red targets. Ink shook his head as he sat up staring at the chain connected to the floor his eyes squinting as red flames faded into his pupils. Ink was about to plunge at the chain until his eyes decided to move targets his burning red eyes landed on his arm.

Ink silently licked his skeletal lips. he stared at his arm his inky black Radius and Ulna covered in millions of scars. Ink grinned has be remembered why he did suck a thing. He opened his mouth to reveal his sharp daggers his mouth locking onto his arm and he bit down as hard as he could watching as his black blood ran out the wound and covering his arm his black. He dug his teeth out his bone licking his teeth tasting the sweet blood. He blinked his eyes his pupils returning to his normal yellow star and blue oval. tears start rolling down his face as he realized what he had done a large wave a pain running threw him as he screeched out in pain.

Ink held his arm as he watched his blood spew out of his wound. His breathing became heavy as he felt his eyes droop and soon falling unconscious.

"InK?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello again ppl sorry I haven't posted in a while.... so yea here you go  enjoy 😁😁

Words:1116