Chapter Tweenty Four

"We can become great friends!"
---
A groan filled the large space as the artistic skeleton opened his sockets slowly and painfully. He had a major headache, it felt like a grenade was put into his skull and blew up, he could feel blood stains on his skull. The creator had tried moving but failed as he was still tied to the same table. It felt like he had been here for years, his phobia of white had gotten better, when he first came here he screamed so much he lost his voice. Ink now could look around the room without is idotic phobia kicking in, of course it was still bad, but he was slightly happy he didnt need to keep his eyes closed anymore.

The table Ink was on had shifted, it moving to make Ink in a straight standing position. His skull slightly hitting the metal only making his headache worse. The artist let out a groan of pain. As he shook his head slightly, ink could hear a loud noise, as if something was moving. Ink opened his eyes slightly to see a large screen in front of him.
~~~
Ink!Sans
Protecter of AUs
Soul HP- N/F
AU- Ink!Tale
Age- 100
Request- Change
~~~
A robotic female voice echoed through the large room. The screen quickly changed to static, the loud noice making his skull ring. Ink shut his eyes and gritted his teeth as he tried his hardest to block out the noice. The artist knew that if he had ears they would most likely be bleeding. Ink gritted his teeth more, if he kept this up he would shatter them. The noice became louder and louder. The creator wanted to claw at his skull, and to break the screen but the restraints held him back. He clawed at the cuffs and growled loudly, breathing heavily as he aggressively pulled at the restraints, making noticeable marks on his wrists. He had finally given up as he went limp on the table, the loud static had stopped, the T.V disappearing into the ceiling.

Ink panted quietly as he slowly closed his eyes, some tears pricking his sockets, he hated it here, all he does is lay here, hoping to get rescued, he had given up hope on that ever happening.
"I can't believe I ever put my trust in them, I've done everything for them, yet they just left me here.. what great friends I have.."
he spoke to himself in a quiet, almost whisper like tone. He sniffed and hiccuped, warms tears falling from his non-existent eyes. He began sobbing, not even trying to quiet himself, the sobs bounced off the walls, making it loud.
"Home.. I want to go home!"
He managed to yell through his sobs, he wanted to change, sure, but he didn't know it would be this painful, he had no idea how long he was going to be here, all he knew was that he wasn't leaving any time soon.

"♒︎♏︎●︎●︎□︎ 👍︎❒︎♏︎♋︎⧫︎□︎❒︎
(hello Creator)"
a glitched voice suddenly appeared in the room, Ink's eyes widened as he looked at the tall, glitching, colorfull skeleton standing in front of him. He snarled at him, going back to clawing at his restraints, he wanted so badly to punch the Gaster, but the se stupid restraints were keeping him from his one dream. Dr. Code watched the little skeleton in entertainment, it brought him so much joy to see how badly the artist wanted to attack him, he snickered which caught Ink's attention.
"What are you laughing at.."
The artist glared and grolwed at the doctor, his eyes lights slowly turning red.

"🔾︎⮹︎ ♋︎🞐︎□︎●︎□︎♑︎♓︎♏︎⬧︎ ♍︎❒︎♏︎♋︎⧫︎□︎❒︎📪︎ 🖐︎ 🙰︎◆︎⬧︎⧫︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♎︎ ♓︎⧫︎ ♐︎◆︎■︎■︎⮹︎
(my apologies creator, I just find it funny)"
Ink just seemed to glare more, once again pulling at the cuffs as he snarled, the Gaster just laughed more.
"What do you find so funny.."
Dr. Code turned around and crossed his arms, smiling wickedly, that smiled had made chills run down Ink's spine.
"♓︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♎︎ ♓︎⧫︎ ⬧︎□︎ ♐︎◆︎■︎■︎⮹︎📪︎ ♒︎□︎⬥︎ ⮹︎□︎◆︎ ⬥︎♋︎■︎⧫︎ ⧫︎□︎ ♍︎♒︎♋︎■︎♑︎♏︎📪︎ ♌︎♏︎♍︎□︎🔾︎♏︎ ♋︎ ❖︎♓︎●︎●︎♋︎♓︎■︎📪︎ ♌︎◆︎⧫︎ 🖐︎🕯︎🔾︎ ♍︎◆︎❒︎♓︎□︎◆︎⬧︎ ♋︎⬧︎ ⧫︎□︎ ⬥︎♒︎⮹︎📬︎
(i find it so funny, how you want to change, become a villain, but I'm curious as to why)"