Chapter Eighteen

"Theres nothing we can do, so just forget the past... and focus on the future"
Nightmare walked out of the room leaving the destroyer all alone. The glitch sighed as he stared at the ground, he could feel more tears prick his eyes but he quickly cleaned them away with his boney palm.
'Why the hell am I crying, hes just a sans there are millions of other sans that have had it worse then being experimented on... like Nightmare said, he'll be back....' Error made his way out of the room only to be stopped by Blue. "We need to talk Error"
✥------- † -------✥
The two were now sitting on Errors bed, both of them sitting in silence. "what's your part of the story?" Error stared at Blue before looking down at his multicolored fingers. "NigHtmARe tOlD mE To GeT INk foR soMthIng InpORtANt... So I DiD" "the AU you destroyed... you knew the slower you destroyed it the more pain Ink felt... didnt you?" The wlaking computer nodded as he began to play with his fingers. "I KneW InK wOulD pASs OuT thE lONger I ToOK so WheN yoU anD DreAm CamE I TrieD TaKIng YoU TwO doWn aS FasT aS I CoUld sO I cOUld Get InK..." Blue looked down to the floor as he remembered the past events. "Did you know what Nightmare needed him for" Error shook his head as he continued to mess with his fingers, wanting to summon strings and play with those but didnt want to seem like he was ignoring Blue.

" ..... did you know it was your 'father'?" Error shook his head once more as he closed his eyes and sighed. "I RegREt WhAt I DId... InK DoSenT DeServE ThIs BuT i HavE a StronGE feElINg NiGhtmARe IsnT GoiNg tO TelL Us WicH AU hE WenT To..." they both looked to the floor in silence not knowing what to say before Error shot up and stared at Blue "cANt YoU TraCK HiM!? USiNG hiS EmoTIonS!?" Blue stood up as he rubbed his arm and looked to the side. "I can but sadly I cannot scence any emotions from him... so I cannot track him, I'm sorry" Error looked down with disappointment "ItS finE..." Blue nodded before walking to the door "Let's just be happy that he's coming back" Blue smiled at Error before walking out the door and closing it behind him. "I cAnt wAit thAt LonG..." the glitch grumbled as he walked to the closet and pulled out a random red jacket, quickly slipping it on and walking out the door. "I'm GetTinG hiM baCk If iT's tHE LaST thInG I Do..." Error growled as he teleported to Nightmares office.

"NigHtmAre...." The god of negativity looked up from a paper he was working on and stared at the destroyer. "Yes, Error?" "WhiCh AU DId yOU gO iN?" Nightmare raised a brow bone as he gave the other god a confused look. "I go Into many AUs, Error please be more specific" Nightmare put his elbows on the desk as he rested his chin in his hands. "Dr.CodEs AU... WhaTS iTs CodE... liKe Do yoU NoW whiCh AU yoU WeRE iN?" Nightmare snickered at the two 'codes' in the sentence but that only earned him a glare from Error. The goopy skeleton rolled his eyes and let out a sigh. "Why do you need to now?... is this about Ink?" Error glared at Nightmare before scoffing "So WhaT if iT iS" Nightmare got up from his seat and walked to Error who only took a step back in reply. "What is it with you and Ink now!? It's like you two had a secret relationship!" Nightmare threw his hands In the air and he yelled out his words. "I juSt WanT tO knOw thE aU Dr.COdE iS iN... I WanT tO SeE mY 'FathEr'...."

Error hated the lie he came up with and mentally cringed at the word 'father' he had never seen E!Gaster as he father figure... not after he had left him... Nightmare had seemed to believe the lie but still gave Error a suspicious look. After a moment of silence the one-eyed God sighed and looked down at the floor. "Look Error, I'm sorry but like I said I went to a random AU... i never thought about checking what AU it was... I'm sorry" Nightmare looked back up at the destroyer. Errors eyes were wide as he let Nightmares words sink in " C-c'mON NighTmaRe StoP JokInG... TeLl Me WicH AU iT WaS" the glitch laughed as he stared at Nightmare the other only giving him a look of sadness "hey, it's ok... you'll be able to see your father soon" Nightmare gave a comforting smile which was rare but him and Error were like brothers. Error was the first to 'join' Nightmares gang. They've both been threw so much, both seeing eachothers at their worst and best .

Nightmare made his way back to his desk "I'm sorry, Error" the goopy god gave on last look before looking back at his papers. "Now if you'll excuse me I have paper work do to" Error gaze a dumbfounded nodded before teleporting out into the hall. 'N-no... Ink... what have I done'
The glitch had never known how much he needed Ink... hes always told him self he hated the artist and he
Would be happy if the annoying creator left... but now that its happened Error felt like he didnt have a purpose. Sure him and Ink never really got along but some days the two would sit in outertale together and joke around. To Error those were the best moment of his life but when ever they parted he just back to hating the little artist. Error let out a hicked sob before teleporting to the anti-void. Once the whiteness surrounded him he collapsed on the floor, his blue tears steaming down his black and Blue cheek bones. "NO!! ThiS caNt Be ReAl!" Error was now laughing as more tears ran down his face. The destroyer ordered his strings hung up on the ceiling to bring down a Pacific puppet. Error quickly grabbed it and ran his fingers down the puppets cheek. "IM So SorRy iNk..."

the glitch choked out a sob as he stared at the puppet. It was ripped and one of it arm was hanging on by a string, its star shaped button eyes also only hanging by a string. The glitch had scolded himself for trying to destroy this puppet as he continued to cry his sockets out. "I'm So StupId... I WAs WronG To AGreE To NighTmaRes ReQueST... iF I hadn't ACcEptEd TheN yoU woulD stIlL bE heRe..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"One week... hes been in the anti-void for a whole week " blue sighed as he sat on the couch next to Dust "why is he so sad...?" Dust patted Blue back as he gave the smaller a soft smile. "I think I might know why" Blue looked up at Dust. "He misses destroying AUs!" Dust laughed as he rested on the couches cushion. "Really? I kinda thought he would be happy that he finally gets a break" Blue replied as he stared at Dust with. Everyone had been taking Ink being experimented on pretty well, Blue and Cross had finally learned to exept it but Cross hasent talked to Nightmare since. But Error, everyone was worried about him. Nightmare had tried visiting him but the destroyer only attacked the negative god. Everyone had been trying to come up with plans to get the glitch out of the white void but sadly non of them had worked. Dust stared at his Blue friend as the other only looked to the ground. "How do you think Ink is doing...?" Dust rolled his eye sockets before looking back at Blue "You ask this every single day and I always give you the same answer 'I'm sure hes doing fine'" Blue gave a quick look at Dust before returning his gaze to floor and hugging himself.

"I-im sorry, I'm just worried..." Dust grabbed the blue skeletons chim and made the other look up at him. "I know Blue but if you keep asking the same question your just gonna get the same answer... at least from me, if you asked Horror you'll most likely just get either 'I dont care' or 'if it isnt food then it isnt worth my time'" Dust had mimicked Horrors voice making both of them laugh, Dust was happy he had cheered up the smaller and the others worry seemed to slip away. "Thanks you always know how to cheer me up... but why? I mean we are supposed to be enemies, right?" Blue frowned up at the taller, Dust smiling in return before grabbing the others hand.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Because that's what friends do for eachother"

✥------- † -------✥

Ok! Hello everyone! So sorry for how long it took for a new chapter to come out but school has finally come back.... so yay on that.... but enough about hell, today/tonight we got some sad Error, Dustberry, imprestinating Horror, and of course Crossmare drama

Raise your hand if you miss Ink
🤚I sure do.

But that's all for today/tonight and I hope you liked this!
And also thank you all so much for 6k reads!

Cya next chapter 🖐

Words: 1456

P.s
Ok so this isnt for the story but why the fuck is everything so loud at night like seriously I'll drop a cup in the day time and it'll be so quiet but when I drop a cup at night it'll sound like I'm banging a bunch of pots and pans together, like come on kitchen I just want food stop being to damn loud when ever I touch something.