Chapter Nineteen

"Because that's what friends do for eachother" Dust smiled but deep down in his soul he felt pain. He had just friendzoned himself big time but he didnt really care, as long as Blue was happy then he was happy. Blue looked up at Dust before averting his gaze to their now intertwined fingers. Both of them now had their different colored blushes dusting their faces. Blue smiled down at their hands before lightly patting Dusts. "Friends... I like that, I like being friends with you!" Blue cupped Dusts hand with both of his and gave a large smile to the hooded skeleton. Dusts blush increased along with the pain he felt 'friends... i should be happy, at least he actually sees us as friends' Dust smiled back at his Blue friend. "I like being friends with you to" Dust sighed as he stared Into the others blue pupils not wanting to look away for even a second. After a minute of staring at eachother Blue let go of Dusts hand and stood up. "Well Dust it was nice hanging out with you but I gotta go, I promised my brother I would help him make tacos!... do you think you could open a portal for me?"

Blue laughed nervously feeling a little embarrassed that he couldn't open portals. Dust nodded before opening a portal to Underswap. "Thanks, Dusty!" Blue waved goodbye before walking into the portal, Dust giving a small wave back before the portal closed. Dusts face was now bright purple as he stared at the ground. 'He-he called me Dusty' The hooded skeleton gave a small smile to the past memory before he was rudely tooken out if his thoughts by a familiar someone. "Awe that was adorable... and also kinda sad" the skeleton with a bright red socket stared down at Dust from behind the couch. Dust gave a snarl before crossing his arms and looking anywhere else except Horror. "Why dont you just confess your feeling for him already" Horror chuckled as he watched his best friends blush increase. "because... he only thinks of me as his friend... but I should be happy! As long as he sees me as his friend then that's all that matters!" Dust gave a large grin to Horror his once sad and flusted gaze now completely gone and replaced with joy. Horror gave his friend a glare, Dust only replying with a confused face "what?" "I dont fucking sound like that" Horror growled as he recalled Dust mimicking him in his and blues conversation. Dust gave a chuckled at the cannibals angry face. "Hey I tried my best! Isn't that what counts?" Horror continued glaring at the hooded before letting out a sigh and grumbling. "Whatever... but I am a little curious of how Inks doing... it feels wierd knowing he isn't just with the star sans'" Dust nodded as he stared up at the hole-headed skeleton "yea... it feels so different"

✥------- † -------✥

Ink woke up in an all white room. Strapped to a table, he tried wiggling out of the restraints as he felt his phobia hit him like a truck. "⧫︎♒︎♏︎❒︎♏︎⬧︎ ■︎□︎ ◆︎⬧︎♏︎ ⧫︎❒︎⮹︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ⧫︎□︎ ♑︎♏︎⧫︎ □︎◆︎⧫︎ (theres no use trying to get out)" Ink twisted his head to the familiar glitchy voice. He stared at Error!Gaster as the other just sat on a chair at a table, many potions and other sciency things Ink didnt know were scattered across the table. "W-where am i!?" Dr.Code stood up from his chair and grinned at his new experiment-dummy. "⬥︎♏︎●︎●︎📪︎ 🖐︎■︎🙵︎🖉︎💧︎♋︎■︎⬧︎ ⮹︎□︎◆︎ ♋︎❒︎♏︎ ♓︎■︎ 🔾︎⮹︎ ●︎♋︎♌︎ (well, Ink!Sans you are in my lab)" Ink growled at the Gaster, hate filling his eyes, but he felt all his emotions slowly leaving his body. Ink had noticed his sash was on the table. Ink took quick glances at it to make sure E!Gaster didnt do anything to it. "Who are you!? Why am I here!?" Ink struggled against the restraints as he desperately tried to get out of them.

"⬥︎♏︎●︎●︎ 🖐︎🕯︎🔾︎ ⬧︎◆︎❒︎♏︎ ⮹︎□︎◆︎ 🙵︎■︎□︎⬥︎ 🔾︎♏︎📪︎ ☜︎❒︎❒︎□︎❒︎🖉︎☝︎♋︎⬧︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎ ♌︎◆︎⧫︎ ♓︎🔾︎ ♑︎◆︎♏︎⬧︎⬧︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ⮹︎□︎◆︎❒︎ ❒︎♏︎♐︎♏︎❒︎❒︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ⧫︎□︎ ♋︎■︎ ♋︎♍︎⧫︎◆︎♋︎●︎●︎ ■︎♋︎🔾︎♏︎📪︎ 🖐︎🕯︎🔾︎ 👎︎❒︎📬︎👍︎□︎♎︎♏︎ ♋︎■︎♎︎ ⮹︎□︎◆︎ ♋︎❒︎♏︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎♏︎ ♌︎♏︎♍︎♋︎◆︎⬧︎♏︎ ⮹︎□︎◆︎❒︎ ♑︎□︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ⧫︎□︎ ♌︎♏︎ 🔾︎⮹︎ ■︎♏︎⬥︎ ⧫︎♏︎⬧︎⧫︎ ⬧︎◆︎♌︎🙰︎♏︎♍︎⧫︎ (well I'm sure you know me, Error!Gaster but im guessing your referring to an actuall name, I'm Dr.Code and you are here because your going to be my new test subject)" Ink stared at Dr.Code in disbelief. "I'm not going to be your fucking test subject!" Ink snarled as he tried to show Dr.Code he wasn't scared of him. The Gaster only chuckled at Ink as he walked over to the table the creator was stuck on. "⮹︎□︎◆︎ ♎︎□︎■︎⧫︎ ♒︎♋︎❖︎♏︎ ♋︎ ♍︎♒︎□︎♓︎♍︎♏︎🖉︎ 🖐︎🕯︎🔾︎ ♑︎□︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ⧫︎□︎ 🔾︎♋︎🙵︎♏︎ ⮹︎□︎◆︎ ♓︎■︎⧫︎□︎ ⬧︎□︎🔾︎♏︎⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ♌︎♏︎⧫︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎📪︎ ⬧︎□︎🔾︎♏︎⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎♑︎ 🔾︎□︎❒︎♏︎ 🞐︎□︎⬥︎♏︎❒︎♐︎◆︎●︎📪︎ ⬧︎□︎🔾︎♏︎⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ♋︎♍︎⧫︎◆︎♋︎●︎●︎⮹︎ ♎︎♏︎⬧︎♏︎❒︎❖︎♏︎⬧︎ ⧫︎□︎ ●︎♓︎❖︎♏︎ (you dont have a choice! I'm going to make you into something better, something more powerful, something that actually deserves to live)" Ink glared at Dr.Code with hatred and venom, the other not fazed with Inks harsh aura.

"I'm am powerful and I do deserve to live!" Ink spat as his now red pupils glowed and created small clouds of rage. "♋︎⬥︎♏︎📪︎ ♎︎□︎■︎⧫︎ ♑︎♓︎❖︎♏︎ 🔾︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ●︎□︎□︎🙵︎📪︎ ♌︎◆︎⧫︎ ♓︎♐︎ ⮹︎□︎◆︎ ⬥︎♏︎❒︎♏︎ 🔾︎♏︎♋︎■︎⧫︎ ⧫︎□︎ ●︎♓︎❖︎♏︎ ⬥︎□︎◆︎●︎♎︎ ⮹︎□︎◆︎ ⬧︎⧫︎♓︎●︎●︎ ♎︎□︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎⬧︎✍︎ (awe, dont give me that look, but if you were meant to live would you still do this?)" Dr.Code had slipped off Ink sleeve and pointed to the many cut plus a bite mark. Ink had droplets of sweat running down his skull as he stared at his arm. "⮹︎□︎◆︎🕯︎❖︎♏︎ ■︎♏︎❖︎♏︎❒︎ ⬥︎♋︎■︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ⧫︎□︎ ●︎♓︎❖︎♏︎📪︎ ♏︎❖︎♏︎❒︎⮹︎♎︎♋︎⮹︎ ⮹︎□︎◆︎ ⬥︎♓︎⬧︎♒︎ ⮹︎□︎◆︎ ♍︎□︎◆︎●︎♎︎ ♎︎❒︎□︎🞐︎ ♎︎♏︎♋︎♎︎📪︎ ⮹︎□︎◆︎ ♍︎♋︎◆︎⬧︎♏︎ ♒︎♋︎❒︎🔾︎ ⧫︎□︎ ⮹︎□︎◆︎❒︎⬧︎♏︎●︎♐︎ 🙰︎◆︎⬧︎⧫︎ ⬧︎□︎ ⮹︎□︎◆︎ ♍︎♋︎■︎ ♐︎♏︎♏︎●︎ ⬧︎□︎🔾︎♏︎⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎♑︎📪︎ 🖐︎🕯︎🔾︎ ♒︎♏︎●︎🞐︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ♍︎❒︎♏︎♋︎⧫︎□︎❒︎ ⬧︎□︎ 🞐︎●︎♏︎♋︎⬧︎♏︎ ♎︎□︎■︎⧫︎ 🔾︎♋︎🙵︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎⬧︎ ♎︎♓︎♐︎♐︎♓︎♍︎◆︎●︎⧫︎ (you've never wanted to live, everyday you wish you could drop dead, you cause harm to yourself just so you can feel something, I'm helping creator, so please dont make this difficult)"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Make me... the opposite of what I am now..."
✥------- † -------✥
AAAAA
Hold up, oh shit new chapter that fast!?
Ok sorry about that but anyway, thank you all so much for 7k reads I'm very thankful for all the support and I'm so happy that people like this book as much as I do

But enough of that I'm sure all of you have been waiting to know what's happening to Ink, also every chapter that I make is a new day, so that makes ten chapters (the chapters that Ink has been gone) + 7 days = 17 day in the book

Anyway that all cya next chapter🖐

Words: 1403