Chapter Nine

"DAd....?"
.
.
.
"Error what are you doing here?" Error didnt answer at first he just stared at his father that he hadn't seen in years and he wanted to keep it that way "I WAnTEd TO a-aSK YoU SomTHinG..." Error replied without breaking eye contact with E!gaster but the destroyers gaze soon moved to the artist in E!gasters grip "so-So yOUr tHe 'SaNS' WhoS E-ExpERimEnTinG On hIM?"E!Gaster nodded still in shock from his own son randomly showing up after years of not even knowing he was alive. To be honest E!Gaster didnt care one bit that his son was standing right infront, his shock turning into annoyance his widened eyes turning Into a more scowling look. Error turned his attention away from his father and stared at the tired and pain filled looking Ink who had had his eyes closed.

E!Gaster caught Errors eyes on the artist and chuckled gaining everyone's attention even Inks who slightly opened his eyes to see what was so funny. "♓︎ ⬧︎♏︎♏︎ ⮹︎□︎◆︎ ♒︎♋︎❖︎♏︎ ♋︎ ⬧︎□︎♐︎⧫︎ ⬧︎🞐︎□︎⧫︎ ♐︎□︎❒︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎⬧︎ ♍︎❒︎♏︎♋︎⧫︎□︎❒︎" ( "i see you have a soft spot for this creator" ) E!Gaster chuckled once more as he lifted Ink up closer to his own height which Ink hissed from the chain grazing his wound but quickly pushed away the pain and glared at the tall glitching skeleton. Error aswell glared at his father, E!Gaster stared at his son and back at Ink but his eyes landed on the bandages on the protectors neck a smirk grew on his face as he grabbed and pulled the bandages off Inks neck while grabbing the chain and making eye contact with Ink who had a confused but also fearful look on his face "⬥︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎⬧︎ ⬥︎□︎◆︎■︎♎︎ ♐︎❒︎□︎🔾︎✍︎" ( "what this wound from?") E!Gaster asked as he turned his head towards Nightmare "he hurts himself" "⬧︎□︎ 🞐︎♋︎⧫︎♒︎♏︎⧫︎♓︎♍︎📪︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ♍︎❒︎♏︎♋︎⧫︎□︎❒︎ □︎♐︎ ✌︎🕆︎⬧︎ ♍︎♋︎◆︎⬧︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ♒︎♋︎❒︎🔾︎ ⧫︎□︎ ♒︎♓︎🔾︎⬧︎♏︎●︎♐︎" ( "so pathetic, the creator of AUs causing harm to himself" )

Ink just looked away in shame he was pathetic hurting himself to feel the satisfying pain that he deserved.
E!Gaster looked back at Ink gripping the chain tighter and moving it to the opposite side from the artist gash Ink looked back up the same confused yet fearful gaze plastered on his face both stared at eachother before E!Gasters smirk turned into an insane grin and he pulled as hard as he could onto the chain, it pulling against Inks large wound the smaller started hissing in unbearable pain as he gripped onto E!Gasters arm trying to make him stop as tears formed in the artist's eyes.

Nightmare and Error stood there staring Nightmare not giving a shit about what was happening while Errot stared his widened eyes were shaking in fear as he watched his father do this to Ink, Error felt sadness overwhelm him but he didn't understand he wanted to never see Ink again in his life but seeing this makes him regret ever thinking but of course he didnt want to show weakness so he pushed all of his emotion away and stood there no emotion showing at all. Nightmare looked over and Error and grinned semming proud that Error didnt care aswell but soon looked back over to E!Gaster and the artist as he heard Ink let out sobs and begs for E!Gaster to stop or It hurt but the taller never did only pulling harder every sound Ink made until he stopped doing anything. Ink had passed out from the overwhelming pain filling his body until he couldent take it any longer.

"♒︎♏︎⬧︎ ⬧︎□︎ ⬥︎♏︎♋︎🙵︎ ♍︎♋︎■︎⧫︎ ♏︎❖︎♏︎■︎ ♒︎♋︎■︎♎︎●︎♏︎ ♋︎ ●︎♓︎⧫︎⧫︎●︎♏︎ 🞐︎♋︎♓︎■︎" ( "hes so weak cant even handle a little pain" )
Error flinched at those words 'just a little bit of pain!? It looked looked like he was in fucking massive pain!' Error tried his hardest to not say a word as he just glared at his father as the tallest of them all just laughed at the passed out Ink in his hands Nightmare seeming a little annoyed but he didnt dare say anything about. After a couple of minutes of listening to E!Gasters laughter it died down completely as he turned to Nightmare "♓︎●︎●︎ ♒︎□︎🞐︎♏︎♐︎◆︎●︎●︎⮹︎ ♌︎♏︎ ♎︎□︎■︎♏︎ ⬥︎♓︎⧫︎♒︎ ♒︎♓︎⬧︎ ♏︎⌧︎🞐︎♏︎❒︎♓︎🔾︎♏︎■︎⧫︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ♓︎■︎ ♋︎♌︎□︎◆︎⧫︎ ♋︎ ⮹︎♏︎♋︎❒︎" ( "ill hopefully be done with his experimenting in about a year" ) "A-a YeAr!?" Error blurted out  not able to keep his anger inside any longer "BuT ThE Au'S NE-EeD hIM!" Both Nightmare and E!Gaster were surprised st Errors sudden outburst. Error realized what he said and tried his best to sound more like he only cared for himself and if his opposite was gone for so long then he wouldent be able to destroy AU's untill Ink back.

Error waited for a response but the onku thing he got was a chuckle followed by laughter from E!Gaster "⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ✌︎◆︎🕯︎⬧︎ ♎︎□︎■︎⧫︎ ■︎♏︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♓︎🔾︎ ♒︎♏︎⬧︎ ⬧︎♓︎🔾︎🞐︎●︎⮹︎ 🙰︎◆︎⬧︎⧫︎ ♋︎ ⧫︎□︎□︎●︎🖉︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ 🔾︎◆︎●︎⧫︎♓︎❖︎♏︎❒︎⬧︎♏︎ ♍︎□︎◆︎●︎♎︎ ♏︎♋︎⬧︎♓︎●︎⮹︎ ●︎♓︎❖︎♏︎ ⬥︎♓︎⧫︎♒︎□︎◆︎⧫︎ ♒︎♓︎🔾︎🖉︎" ( "the Au's dont need him hes simply just a tool! the multiverse could easily live without him!" ) both Nightmare and Error stared at E!Gaster in confusion "bUT WhAT ABo-Out ThE BaLAncE" "⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ♌︎♋︎●︎♋︎■︎♍︎♏︎ ♎︎□︎⬧︎♏︎■︎⧫︎ ♏︎⌧︎♓︎⬧︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ♍︎❒︎♏︎♋︎⧫︎□︎❒︎⬧︎ □︎■︎●︎⮹︎ ⧫︎□︎●︎♎︎ ⮹︎□︎◆︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⧫︎□︎ 🔾︎♋︎🙵︎♏︎ ⬧︎◆︎❒︎♏︎ ⮹︎□︎◆︎ ⬥︎□︎◆︎●︎♎︎♏︎■︎⧫︎ ♎︎♏︎⬧︎⧫︎❒︎□︎⮹︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ♏︎■︎⧫︎♓︎❒︎♏︎ 🔾︎◆︎●︎⧫︎♓︎❖︎♏︎❒︎⬧︎" ( "the balance dosent exist the creators only told you that to make sure you wouldent destroy the entire multivers" ) The goop covered and the destroyer looked at eachother giving off the same confused aura before returing there gazes back the E!Gaster. E!Gaster sighed in frustration as he stared back at the two "●︎♓︎🙵︎♏︎ 🖐︎ ⬧︎♋︎♓︎♎︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ♌︎♋︎●︎♋︎■︎♍︎♏︎ ♓︎⬧︎ ♐︎♋︎🙵︎♏︎ ♋︎⬧︎ ●︎□︎■︎♑︎ ♋︎⬧︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ □︎❒︎♓︎■︎♑︎♓︎♋︎■︎●︎ ⧫︎♓︎🔾︎♏︎●︎♓︎■︎♏︎ ⬧︎⧫︎♋︎■︎♎︎⬧︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎■︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ 🔾︎◆︎●︎⧫︎♓︎❖︎♏︎❒︎⬧︎♏︎ ♓︎⬧︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♏︎ ♌︎◆︎⧫︎ ♓︎⬧︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ □︎❒︎♓︎■︎♑︎♓︎♋︎■︎●︎ ♓︎⬧︎ ♎︎♏︎⬧︎⧫︎❒︎□︎⮹︎♏︎♎︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ♏︎■︎⧫︎♓︎❒︎♏︎ 🔾︎◆︎●︎⧫︎♓︎❖︎♏︎❒︎⬧︎♏︎ ♑︎♏︎⧫︎⬧︎ ♎︎♏︎⬧︎⧫︎❒︎□︎⮹︎♏︎♎︎ ⬥︎♓︎⧫︎♒︎ ♓︎⧫︎" ( "like I said the balance is fake as long as the oringianl timeline stands then the multiverse is fine but is the oringianl is destroyed the entire multiverse gets destroyed with it" ) the two smallers confusion still remained the same question running through there skulls.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'What?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello I'm back so sorry for the long wait I've been super sad because my favorite show ended

If you all know the show "the good place" I love you

So yea I watched all the episodes and now I'm sad because I've never really watched shows that actually have an ending I usually watch youtube but I actually started crying when I finished the show and I xidnt feel like doing anything and I also went camping for a couple days and didnt have connection so theres that.

Words: 1411