Chapter Tweenty Three

"¡ Lø$Ť MÝ B€$ŤFŔ¡ƏNĐ..."
Error had given Nightmare and Cross a small smile before his eyes had closed and his breathing became slow. He fell onto the bed with thud as he had passed out from the panic attack. Nightmare and Cross were now staring at the destroyer, both of their souls beating as fast as a cheetah running. The monochrome and the goop-covered god made eye contact with eachother, both of them had droplets of sweat running down their skulls. Nightmare had never seen Error have a panic attack that bad, usually he would just reboot. The goopy god stood up, and glanced at Cross, the other was staring at the destroyer, his breathing quick and heavy. "Hes gonna be fine Cross" Nightmare reassured as he grabbed the smallers shoulder and stared into his eyes. Cross and Nightmare both smiled at eachother before walking out of the room. Nightmare had shut the door quietly, not wanting to wake the glitch. "What did he mean by that...?" Cross questioned as he looked down to the ground. Nightmare turned towards the smaller and stared at him with confusion.

"What do you mean" cross peeked up at the god, he still looked a little shaken up, but he also looked confused. "He said that he had lost his bestfriend... was he talking about Ink?" Cross had started fiddling with his fingers, wanting to do something to pass the time. "I do not know what he meant when he said that... but i do believe he was talking about Ink" the two stood in silence before Cross let out a quiet whimper. Nightmare had jumped from the sudden sound but quickly averted his gaze to the whimpering skeleton. "I-I miss him... I'm s-scared hes going to think I-I didnt want him to come back, i-im scared hes going to change..." Cross had rubbed his socket as he sniffled and hiccuped. "I doubt he'll change, this is Ink were talking about" Nightmare chuckled as he patted Cross' shoulder, he knew Ink was going to chnage, but if he told Cross that then their friendship would be broken forever. Silence filled the hallway as the two looked away from eachother, feeling the awkwardness between them.

Cross had sighed, catching the tallers attention. "I-..... I'm sorry... for what I said" Cross had hugged himself as he let out small and quite whimpers, feeling the tallers gaze brun him like fire. Nightmare stood there as he stared at the shaking monochrome skeleton. The god hummed in response before pulling the other in a tight hug. The smaller let out a Yelp In surprise. Not expecting the tight hug he was now traped in. "Nightmare?" Cross whispered as he felt the other tighten his grip. Cross felt his lips(?) Form into a smile as he rolled his eyes playfully and hugged his leader back,pirple blush now forming on his cheeks. The other jumped at the sudden contact, Nightmare felt Cross wrap his arms around his neck. Nightmare rubbed his skull on the others as he furrowed his eyebrows, his cyan blush dusting his cheek bones. "Im sorry to..." Nightmare muttered as he forced his eyes shut. Cross let out a quick and soft laugh as he sifted in the others grip. "I forgive you... only of you forgive me" Cross snorted as he felt the other tighten his grip even more. "Fine" Nightmare stated.

"Great! Now if you wouldent mind letting me go, I'm afraid if we stay like this any longer you might snap me in half" Nightmares eyes widened as he quickly let the smaller go. once the two separated Cross covered his mouth with one of his hands as he let out a quiet laugh. Nightmare stared at the smaller in awe as he listened to the others angelic laugh. "I'm glad you forgave me..." Cross sighed quielty as he looked up at the goopy-god "of course I would forgive you... We are friends aren't we?"

~~~

Two skeletons ran through a field of tall grass, both laughing as they chased each other. One having bones as white as snow, the other having bones as black as charcoal. "Hurry up slow poke!" The white boned skeleton called out as he wacked away the tall grass, attempting to get away from the other. "Right behind you!" The black skeleton laughed as he pounced on the other as if he were a fox looking for food in the ground.  "Hey, no fair!" the smaller wined as he flailed around. "I win!" The taller stood up as he gave the smaller a victory dance, only making the white boned skeleton laugh. " your such a dork!" The smaller snorted as he watched the other stop his victory dance and glare at him. "Says you squid" the white skeleton puffed his cheek bones and crossed his arms, giving the black boned skeleton a look anger and annoyance. "I told you to stop calling me that!"  The smaller grumbled in frustration as he glared at the taller.

"I'll stop calling you "squid" if you stop calling me "glitchy""  the white boned skeletons eyes became wide as he let out gasp. "Never!" He examined. "Whayever you say, Ink" the taller chuckled at the way his smaller friend was acting. Ink quickly stood up and dusted himself off, completing forgetting that he was ever on the ground. The two stared at eachother before the quiet meadow was filled with their loud laughter.

The two skeletons had been inseparable ever since they first met in the all white space, the two had taken a liking two one another, the black boned skeleton being more wary and scared when he first found out another monster was in his home, ink was very hyper, and bouncy when they first met but the smaller seemed to calm down as they two hung out more. Ink was very happy skeleton, the taller almost thought he was a little to happy. "Hi! I'm Ink, what yours?" Ink had asked in a hyperactive but yet sweet tone. Error was hesitant at first but told himself this might be the only time he would ever get to met someone else. "E-Error..." Ink was so happy, he had finally made his first friend! "Well Error I really hope that..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"We can become great friends!"

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
Hellooooo! Everyone
I'm finaly back with another chapter.
So I'm really sorry for the wait in this chapter. I've been trying to come up some new ideas for this book. And I'm also sorry that this chapters short so take this as an apology.

 And I'm also sorry that this chapters short so take this as an apology

If Nightmare, Ink, Error, and Dream were to ever play among us

And also thank you all SO much for 12k reads!
I'm very thankful for all the support!

Anyway that's all!
Cya next chapter!

Words: 1061

P.s
A couple days ago at school, we all went to lunch (bc we had to duh) and we all got cookies, I had already eaten mine so my friend have me theirs, and right when I was about to eat it the lunch whistle blew, so we all had to head to our classes I didnt want to throw away my cookie, because like it's a cookie. And were not aloud to have food in the hallway, so I hid the cookie in my pocket. I named him pickle and me and my other friend secretly ate him in class. He was delicious!