Chapter five

"InK?"
.
.
.
The sound of the door opened as Error was met with all white. Squinting his eyes to try and get used to the bright 'color'. Soon after looking around Errors sockets landed on Ink who was laying in a puddle of his own blood. "InK!" Error screeched as he ran to Ink spotting his abused arm tears threaten to fall from his eyes but he did his best to hold them in. Pulling out a key he quickly unlocked the chain from his neck only to be met with a giant gash. Error hiccuped a cry as he let his tears fall down his face quickly picking up the smaller and running out of the white jail.

"NiGHt-tmaRe!" Error yelled, his running slowing down as his feet stopped right at the stair case to the living room where everyone had their eyes glued on Error and the very hurt Ink. "What is it Error-" Nightmares eyes widened at the sight of Ink in his arms his sock was not from why Ink was hurt he honestly couldn't give two fucks about the creator he was more shocked from why the destroyer was holding Ink without glitching or as to why he even had the artsy-Skeleton I'm his arms at all. "What the hell is he doing out of his cell!?" Nightmare roared as anger boiled up in his soul Error was just being stupid if Ink did this to himself then he should know the consequences.

Nightmare gave a deep sigh as he began to walk up the stairs making his way down the hall with Error right on his tail, Millions of thoughts ran threw the destroyers skull but he remembered one thing Nightmare had told him, a devilish smirk grew on his face  "Hey-Y NiGHtmaRe ReMe-Ember-R wHEn YoU Sa-Aid SoME Sa-Ans WAntEd INk FoR An ExP-perIMeNt?" Error asked as he watched Nightmare figure out when he said that until It soon came to him "yes, why?" Nightmare looked back at Error with a face of confusion "WeLL WOulD-dnt ThiS SaNS Wa-Ant INk gIVeN To T-tHEm HEalTHy?"

Nightmare stopped walking his eyes squinting at the thought about it later sighing and grabbing a hold of Ink with one of his tendrils and walking to the nearest empty room. Error smirked and followed the hate-filled monster "he can stay in here until hes fully healed but then hes going back Into the cell" Error nodded his head at he sat on the floor is back leaning against the wall. Nightmare set Ink down on the bed and slowly pulled off Inks other sleeve-like clothing, he let out a sigh of disappointment as this arm was like the other minusing the bite Mark.

Using one of his tindrels Nightmare opened a drawer that was next to the bed, grabbing out a roll of bandages and wrapping them around his arms doing the same with the large cut on Inks neck. "Alright he should stay in here for a couple days maybe a week I dont know just make sure he doesn't go anywhere" Error nodded once more before watching as the goopy monster left the room closing the door behind him.

Error let out a glitched sigh as he stood up and walked over to the bed looking down at Ink. Error moved his mixed pupils to Inks vials all of their bright color gone replaced with almost black liquid instead. Errors eyes widened hes never seen his vials do this but then again the only time Errors ever with Ink is when they were fighting. The glitch moved his eyes to Inks arms thousands of questions stroking his mind
'Why did he do this?'
'Was I the cause of this?'
'Do Dream and Blue know about this?'
'How long has he been doing this?'
.
.
.
.
'Why do I care?'
Error let out a huff of breath as hes told him self many times Ink was enemy he shouldent care about the one he hates the most... but he does...and its driving him crazy. Error let out a groan as he sat down on the end of the bed summoning his royal blue strings and beginning to fiddle with them.

---------- 3 Hours Later ---------

Ink groaned as he slowly sat up rubbing his 'eyes' with his boney palm "LO-oK WhOS FiNA-alLY AWa-Ke" Ink froze to the sound of the familiar glitchy voice. His pupils sped to the voices owner the tall skeleton sitting on the end of the bed eyeing Ink up and down "Error...?" Ink asked blinking in confusion "No ITs NIg-GhtMare DReSSed As ER-Ror" Ink rolled his eyes in annoyance earning a chuckle from the glitch "Alri-Ght SqUId-how many times do I have to tell you its Ink not squid" Error smirked as he watched the smaller glare at him "lIKe I wOu-Uld fORgEt yOur wiE-eRd naMe" ink growled at the destroyer he could feel something deep down inside was telling him to attack Error and make him regret teasing Ink but he didn't want to cause a fight he was still swore and if he attacked Error that would attract Nightmare and the rest of his crew.

"HEy SQuiD-Ink-WhAtEveR" ink barred his daggers at Error and scooted away slightly making Error chuckle once again before his mood changed to a laugh to a very serious face "So ANyWaY Wh-HaTs WitH YOur ViALs" Ink seemed confused as he looked down at his many vials a gasp escaping his mouth this happened in the anti-void before he 'fell asleep' but for some reason he knew why, without thinking about it he responded
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I've lost hope..."
.
.
.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow hold up
.
.
.
I just posted another chapter... wow
Yea sorry I've been moody bc this one girl on amino comented on one of posts saying I need to add more proof so I sent her a couple pictures of proof and she goes "its looks good now just try and add more proof honey"

..........she called me honey...like I'm her child...
Yea that pissed me off so I'm been moody lately

Anyway here you go and sorry this ones a bit shorter I usually try to get a thousand words but I didnt feel like it on  this chapter

Words:962