Chapter Seven

Ink woke up in the same room he was put Into to heal. The creator sat up looking around his surroundings "god I hate it here..." he spoke shaking his head and looking down at his bandaged arms. He rubbed his arm and sighed soon getting out of bed and standing up. Ink began to walk around before something caught his eye a rug that was messily placed onto the floor. Threw curiosity he decided to move the carpet, his eyes widened as he was met with a large trap door. Ink grabbed the door and pulled it out of the floor a large staircase awaited at the other side of the door. Ink chuckled at looked around the room making sure no one was around before diving into the dark staircase quickly hitting the floor with a loud thud. "Such a soft landing..." he argued not really caring that he dived face first into who knows what.

Standing up quickly and dusting himself off he looked around but only seeing darkness he groaned in annoyance before taking a step. He froze as the sound of stone moving filled the dark space he was prepared for arrows to shoot out of the walls but instead it lit bright blue torches revealing a long hallway. "Huh" ink huffed as he made his way down the hall looking around to see if anything was different but it wasent just a stone hallway filled with torches.
After what felt like hours of wlaking but was only a couple minutes Ink finally made it to the end of the hallway.

All he could see was a room he shrugged and took a couple steps into the room. Stepping on another moving stone it revealed more bright torches but instead of blue they were a white-yellowish color, Inks eyes widened as he stared into the room. Millions of different knives layed upon shelves some on small pillars, Ink looked back down the hallway woundering if Nightmare knew about this. He shrugged it off and walked into the room studying every single knife. He smiled as an idea popped in his head quickly lifting his paint lug up to revil a medium size paint brush. He quickly grabbed it and easily made a small backpack enough to hold a couple small items. Ink was actually surprised that his magic even worked his vails are his powers along with his emotion so if he ever ran out of the mixters than he would lose both but sense hes lost hope shouldent that mean his vials shouldent work anymore.

Ink shook the thought and began grabbing the best knives. One knife caught his eyes it was a pretty big knife but it was a pocket knife so it was still small enough to fit into a small place. The knife had a black handle but the blade was a rainbow and curved. He smiled at the remembrance of the time he became the guardian of the AUs, the colors that splashed on him and he felt... he felt emotions. He sighed happily as he thought back to the happy days staring at the knife just reminded him of how his vails used to look bright and pretty but now look at him, hes a sad excuse of a guardian he never deserved such a high place in the multiverse. Swiping the knife off the shelf and putting it into the backpack.

He swung the item filled with knives around his shoulder and sprinted out of the room and into the long hallway quickly making his way back to the stairs. Climbing them and putting the trap door back along with the rug. Ink jumped as he heard a knock on the door, throwing the bag under the bed and walking to the door to open it. Error stood at the other side of the door looking down at Ink "oh its you again..." Ink sighed and looked back his opposite "YeA... I wAS JUsT WOunD-dErIng HoW YOu WeR-rE DO-oInG" Ink stared at Error for a little before replying "what's it to you?" Error rolled his pupils and growled at Ink.

"I wAS jUSt MaK-kInG SuRE Yo-oU WEre HeAlinG WeLL" Error replied again "is that all?" Ink asked giving Error a look of question. Error growled once more "LiStEN hErE yOU UnG-gRatFaul BasTArd IM Ju-Ut TrYInG TO mAKe Su-Ure YoUR OkaY" "and I never asked for you to make sure I'm okay I can deal with my own problems" Ink spoke with Annoyance "YOu SHouLd Be MO-Ore GRa-ATfuL FOr SOMeOne WhO sAVed YoUR LiFE!" "I already told you I didnt want to be saved!" "At LEaSt BE GrA-atFuL!!" Both skeletons glared Errors more hateful than the artist "if thats all can you leave!?" Errors patience snapped as he quickly brought his hand to his face touching his blue Mark's and waited till his strings wrapped around his fingers.

Inks eyes widened as Error shot the strings at him. The creator having no time to dodge got pinned up against the wall "Error, put me down!" Ink demanded growling at his enemy "NoT UnTiLL yOu LeRn SOmE MaNNerS..." "me learn manners?! Your the one who should learn some mann-" Ink was cut of as Error shot a string to Inks face, slicing the artist cheek bone and retreating back to its owner Ink gasping in pain at the process desperately wanting to wipe the blood away but was unsuccessful due to his arms being pinned to the wall "what the fuck was that for!?" Ink hissed angrily his anger boiling ready to burst.

Once Error was about to reply he was smashed against a wall by a large tendril that belonged to non other the the king of negativity. Errors strings holding Ink returning back to the destroyer "you two better have a good explanation as to why your shouting so much!" Nightmare roared looking at both the glitch and the artist "It WAs InKS FaUlT..." Error replied simply looking up to glare at his enemy "my fault! You started it!" "ENOUGH!!" The two skeletons flinched at Nightmares thundering voice.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"What did you do this time Error..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow another chapter
Also plot twist much, first Error beginning to like Ink but I highly doubt he still does
Any way I hope you like it
Still pretty cheesy chapter though
Alright bai

Words: 1036