Chapter Twenty

"Make me... the opposite of what I am now..."
✥------- † -------✥
"H-He wANts tO Be t-tHe oPpOSiTe?" A  blue glitching reptilian monster  asked with her permanent stutter. She was holding a clipboard close to her chest, a long red lab coat, her eyes being being black and a pair of white glasses. Her glitching was increasing as she took in Dr.Codes words. "B-bUt siR I'VE NevER dOnE a-AnyTHiNg lIKe THat, h-hES ThE prOTecTOR Of AU's a-aNd I dONt knOW anYthInG ABoUt hIM! AnD h-hE dOsENt hAVe a soUL sO i-it'LL Be eXTra haRd!" Dr.Code stared down as his fellow scientist as she stared at the clipboard, flipping threw each paper as she tried to find Inks paper that said everything she knew about him. "👎︎❒︎📬︎✌︎●︎🞐︎♒︎⮹︎⬧︎📪︎ ⮹︎□︎◆︎ ♋︎■︎♎︎ 🖐︎ ♌︎□︎⧫︎♒︎ 🙵︎■︎□︎⬥︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ♒︎♏︎ ♍︎□︎◆︎●︎♎︎ ♍︎♒︎♋︎■︎♑︎♏︎ □︎◆︎❒︎ ●︎♓︎❖︎♏︎⬧︎🖉︎ (Dr.Alphys, you and I both know that he could change our lives!)" Dr.Alphys stared up at the glitching Gaster. She pushed up her glasses as she stared back down at her papers, succeeding to find Inks paper as she pulled it out of the clipboard and handed it to Dr.Code. "t-ThaTs AlL I kNow AboUt hIm, S-siR" the taller scientist grabbed the paper and stared  read it.
✥------- † -------✥
'Ink!Sans'
Made: ____!Tale
Date of birth: N/A
Date of death: ???
Reputation: Protector, Creator of AU's

Health: 50/50
Attack: ???
Defense: ???
Level: ???

Enemy: Error!Sans
AU: Ink!Tale
Phobias: Oudenophobia-Kenophobia
✥------- † -------✥
Dr.Code nodded as he gave the paper back to the reptile scientist. The Gaster stared into a glass window, on the other side was a passed out Ink strapped to a table. Dr.Code gave a grin as he stared at Ink. "🖐︎ 🙵︎■︎□︎⬥︎ ⬧︎□︎🔾︎♏︎□︎■︎♏︎ ⬥︎♒︎□︎ ♍︎□︎◆︎●︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎●︎🞐︎ ◆︎⬧︎ (I know someone who could help us)"

✥------- † -------✥

"UNO" the hole-headed skeleton yelled as he slammed down a red red card, now only having one left. "This is why I hate playing with horror..." killer grumbled as he looked down at his forteen cards. Dust was death glaring his twenty cards as he tried to figure out which one to put down. "ThiS iS sO fuCkInG StuPId" A glitchy skeleton sighed as he watched the pathetic skeletons play Uno. Error had finally come out of the white void for one reason only, he was told he would get a whole box of chocolate. The destroyer was now pissy since he was forced to play Uno with the three idiots. Error glared at Dust as the hooded stared at his cards. Error grew impatient as he slammed down his fist on the table catching everyone's attention. "PiCk A fUckIng CarD AlrEadY!" Dust quickly pulled out a red two card and put it in the deck. "FinAllY" Error sighed as he pulled out a wild card and set it in the deck. "GrEeN" the destroyer staited plainly as the looked at Killer. "YOU BITCH!" The black teared skeleton screamed at the glitch.

Error gave a lazy grin as they all watched Killer pull out cards from the other deck until he got a green card, killer now having eighteen cards. "Hah! Loser!" Horror laughed as he put down his last card. "I win" Horror gave a cheeky grin to the others. Dust and Killer both glaring at him while Error just gave a lazy stare. "AeSoMe, Yay, GoOd JoB HORrOr" Error gave Horror jaz hands as he congratulated him sarcastically. "NOw GiVE mE mY gOD dAmN ChOcOlAtE!" Error growled as he stood up and crossed his arms. "Uh about that... we dont have it..." Horror chuckled as he scratched the back of his skull. Errors eye twitched as his 'breathing' became heavy "yOu DOnT haVe It?" Errors hands formed into a knuckles as his glitching increased, the destroyer hated being lied so he was pretty pissed. "Cya!" Horror waved before falling backwards into a portal before it closed. Usually Error would chase someone who lies to him but he was feeling extra lazy today so he just walked to the couch and layed down on it. Killer and Dust looked at eachother before putting the game away and walking upstairs leaving the destroyer alone. Error had a small smile in his face as he layed in silence, comfterble silence.