Chapter three

"such a great sight to see... isn't its Error?" Nightmare grinned looking at Error who was at a loss for words the "prison" was nothing you would expect it wasn't like your ordinary jail with bar cells but it was a long white hall way with tons of white rooms the reason for Errors loss of words was that he new how Ink would react if he spent to much time in a empty white room. Ink would start to lose his mind and slowly turn insane "i know what your thinking "Nightmare why would you put ink in a white room?" Nightmare chuckled as he looked at the "sleeping" Ink in his tentacle both of them were slightly surprised he hadn't woken up yet but they could care less "ive known about inks phobia for a while it was pretty easy to figure out ive watched you two fight in the void but Inks fighting style was different in your "home" his attacks were more rushed like he wanted to end it as quickly as possible" Errors eyes squinted at Nightmare not about him knowing Inks phobia but of how Nightmare watched them "he fears the white so what a perfect opportunity to use his weakness against him?"

Nightmare grinned walking to the nearest room as Error followed not so far behind. the glitch would look around the cellar like place to get used to his surroundings the sound of a door opening caught his attention as he looked back to Nightamre and the "sleeping" Ink the three were in an all white room as Error gave quick glances around to see if anything wasn't white a silver chain caught his attention as he watched Nightamre garb the chain as he put it on Inks neck the sounds of the silver item hitting against eachother filled the quiet room.

Nightmare turned his head to Error before standing up signaling that they were leaving Error nodded before turning around. They both left the room as they opened the door to the mansions hallway Error sighed in relief as he could finally see other colors than white. The destroyer watched as Nightmare locked the door and quickly turned around to meet Errors gaze. "YouR-R-r aN IdI-iOt..." Error spat as he squinted his eyes the goopy skeleton looked confused as he opened his mouth to ask what the glitch meant but Error took the long pause to speak once again "i-If He-E StAys In The-Ere For To LOng-G-G He'Ll Go-O InSa-AnE..."

Nightmare grinned as as he replayed Errors words in his head "a creator going crazy haven't seen that yet" Nightmare laughed as Error just stared at the goopy skeleton his eyes half squinted. After Nightmares little fit of giggles he began to walk away from the door as Error followed close behind every step he took he would quickly glance at the door like it was about to burst open but why its not like it would Ink cant get out Nightmare is very smart and he knows how to keep someone prisoner but he still couldn't keep a thought out of his head 'what would Ink do if he went insane?' the thought replaying in his mind. As they walked further down the long hallway the door started getting smaller until it disappeared into the darkness Error looked away knowing that he couldn't see the door anymore there was no point in looking behind him but his thoughts only got worse 'what if he tries destroying an Au the whole multiverse could be in danger' he could feel tiny beads of sweat roll down his skull as he thought of all the possibility but only one stood out the most.

'what if he tries to destroy the multiverse?'

'its so cold?... why...why cant i open my eyes?... why cant i talk?.... why cant i move?' Inks thoughts ran in his mind as he laid still he couldn't awake he remembered falling asleep in the anti-void he felt himself being picked by what he knew was Nightmares tentacles he could hear Error and Nightmare he could feel the chain on his neck and yet he couldn't awake from his sleeping daze. He tried to get up, he tried to talk, to open his eyes but nothing worked 'w-whats happening to me?.... where am i?.... why am i here?' he could feel tiny tears form in his eyes as all he could do was let them fall.

After hours of laying on the cold floor letting his tears fall he could finally move. He opened his eyes to be met with his biggest fear his eyes bolted all around the room as he desperately looked for color he was screaming at himself in his head as covered his eyes with his heads his pupils only little dot as they shook in fear "no no No NO!!" his tears flew out of his eyes as he screamed "NO PLEASE!!" he begged but he knew nothing would happen he knew Nightamre was doing this on purpose he knew nothing would happen if he kept screaming but he told himself that he would be saved that Dream and Blue were on there way to rescue him.

Those thoughts made him smile. 'Its ok Ink they'll be here soon!' he told himself over and over again as his smile slowly disappeared. he backed up into the corner as he hid his face in his knees as they were now on his chest his tears staining his legging as small soaked spots formed his sobs and hiccups filled the white prison he soon got bored of nothing nothing but cry as he grabbed the chain from his neck and began to pull hoping his would be yanked from the ground his neck pulling as well as him arms he could feel little cracks form in his neck as he pulled harder. he stopped with a scream as he let go of the chain and held his neck he could feel the gash he made starting at the beginning of collar bone and ending just below his chin.

His breathing became heavy as he watched a puddle of his blood from from his neck his hand being covered in the black substance.

"just another cut added to my collection..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hello everyone finally a new chapter sorry for the huge wait ive been busy with school its just seems that when i want to do something fun it has to be more of an ass than it already is.

words: 1047