Chapter six

"I've lost hope..."
.
.
.
.
"W-WhAt"
.
.
.
.
"My hope in anything is gone...creating, Protecting the AUs... the thought of Dream and Blue rescuing me..."
.
.
.
Ink grabbed his now nearly black happiness vial staring at it as if it would turn back into it's natural bright yellow color if he stared at it long enough "InK..." The artist moved his eyes to the destroyer "How L-lOng HaVe YoU Be-En HurTInG YoUr-rSelF...?" Ink moved his eyes away from his opposite and stared at nothing as he tried to remember how long but of course his shit memory wouldent let him so he simply replied that he had been doing it for a while.

Error stared in horror at Ink the words replaying in his skull "you shouldent look so shocked... I mean everyday you always tell me about how you wish i was dead and I'm just a glitch who shouldent even be alive" Ink spoke in a monotone voice as he stared blankly at his opposite. The destroyer was at a lost for words he has been saying that for years but now thinking back he felt guilt for saying those words....but why?

Error was lost in his thoughts Ink stared at him in confusion until a quetion hes been meaning to ask him for a while popped into his mind "hey Error" The destroyer hummed in response to tell Ink he was listening "when is that sans going to be here?" Error seemed confused so he asked Ink to verify what he said with more detail "before I was put into the cell like prison you mentioned... in the Antivoid, you said Nightmare was using me but as you were putting me into the cell I heard you and Nightmare talking about a sans who wanted to use me for an experiment"

Error seemed shocked but soon settled down as he told himself not to show any weakness "I DOnt KnOw W-wHen ThEY'lL Be HeRe" Ink nodded his head the both of them sat in silence until Ink broke it "I didnt want to be saved" Error looked towards Ink opening his mouth to speak but was quickly cut off.
"I wanted to stay there... and die... no one needs me, Blue and Dream abandoned me I'm not really surprised though, I would have abandoned myself I I were them..."

he gave off a low chuckle as he stared down at his now bandaged arms a sad smile spreading across his skull "you were right I am just I dirty glitch..." "N-nO INk I Ne-EvER MEaNT-" "I think it's best if you leave..." Ink stared at Error the destroyer staring back both of them not breaking eye contact until Ink spoke with venom "LEAVE!" Error jumped but quickly got off the bed and walked to the door looking back at Ink one last time before opening it and stepping out and closing it once more.

Error began to walk down the hall to the living room once he reached the large living room he was met with an axe thrown directly to his face which he easily dodged. Rolling his eyes he walked to the couch and sat down the only noice was coming from the kitchen which were Dust and Horror fighting. After a minute of listening to the two bicker about whatever Error began to get annoyed, using his strings he quickly shot them to the kitchen to grab Dust and Horror. The two skeletons yelped in surprised when the were brought back to living room

"WHa-At ArE YOu TW-wO ArGUiNg ABoUT N-NoW!?" Error yelled with annoyance "DUST ATE MY FUCKING TWINKIE!!" Horror shouted "ITS A FUCKING TWINKIE HORROR GET OVER IT!" Soon both began to argue once more. The destroyers patience snapped with a quick flick of his wrist the two were pinned up against the wall "I-IF YOU TWO DO-ONT SHUT U-UP I WONT HESITATE TO B-BREAK EVERY BONE IN YO-OUR BODY!!!" That finally got Horror and Dust to be quiet, the both if them were shaking with fear Error was one of the most scariest sans' in the multiverse even Nightmare was scared of him sometimes "w-were sorry Error we wont do it again!" Dust shouted still shaking in fear hoping Error would give them mercy "HavENt He-eArD ThAT BeFoRe..." Error mumbled sarcastically before sighing and dropping them watching as his strings retreated back to the tear like Mark's on his face.

Cross walked Into the living to be met with Error shaking his head in disappointment and Horror and Dust on the floor bowing the The black boned skeleton as if he was their king. Cross walked next to Error and stared at the two morons chanting apologies and bowing "what happened?" "THe-Ere BeINg IdIOts..." "arent they always?" Error chuckled at Cross' response Horror glared at Cross before quickly standing up and charging at his. The black and white skeleton screeched befor running off trying to get away from the crazed Skelton chasing his with an axe Error rolled his eyes once more before making his way back upstairs to go check on Ink.

Error made it to Inks door opening it quietly. His eyes landed on a sleeping Ink, Error hummed in satisfaction and again closing it "what are you doing?" Error jumped at the sound of the deep and hateful voice "JeSUs FUC-cKiNg cRIsT Don-Nt Do ThAT NiGHtmaRe..." Error hissed clutching his shirt as he let out quick breaths from the small scare. "Whoops" Nightmare teased "WhAT dO yOU wANt?" Error let go of his shirt too be face to face with Nightmare "I jsut saw you walking this way and wanted to know what your doing" Nightmare answered glaring at Error with his icy blue eye. Error shrugged and simply replied not seeming scared at all by Nightmare "JUst MaK-kInG SuRe HeS HeALinG GOod s'ALl" Nightmare let out of hum of disbelief but didnt quetion it any further and simply walked away towards the staircase but only to stop in his tracks and stare once more at the destroyer "you better not be falling for him...or else" that was the last thing he said before counting done the stairs but the words stuck to Error like glue.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Had the destroyer fallen for the creator?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow I finally make another chapter
Okay I'm sorry this one is a bit sappy but I've been lazy as fuk
I'm also celebrating because I dont have to go to school for the rest of the year
Ty covid-19
But in all seriousness please be safe and stay inside I hope your all doing well
Cya next chapter
Words: 1064