Chapter two

"W-wHat dID yOu..." Error looked at the wall not finishing his sentence his eyes were wide as he watched it move as if it were real. Ink stood there a grin on his face as he watched a small smile appear on the glitches face "you like it?" Ink asked as he stared at the painting "W-wAiT t-THIs Is for-r-R Me?" Error looked shock no Ink would never make me something... he thought but was interrupted by Ink giggling "no silly this is totally for someone else... of course its for you!" Ink smiled at Error has the glitches smile widened. Error stood out of his bean bag and began to walk to the wall "T-T-thANk YoU I-iNk"No hay problema (no problem)".

Ink laughed as Error turned to face the creator "S-S-siNcE WhE-eN DiD YoU kN-nOw SpAnISh?" "He estado practicando (I've been practicing)" Ink and Error both laughed until it died down as error and Ink smiled at eachother "thank you Ink...again" the destroyer said without his voice glitching but he didnt seem to notice nor did he care as he stared back at the wall as did Ink. "A-alSO... WhA-A-aTs WiTh THe NeW-W-w LO-O-oK?" "new look? what are you-" the artist looked down to find him self in his gray hoodie and socks "well fuck..." he mumbled as he used his paint brush to change him into his normal clothes "much better" Ink smiled but he felt his happiness emotion flickering as if it was a glitch Ink noticed Error looking at the wall so he took the chance he turned his back to the glitch and took out his happiness vial.

The yellow was getting darker as if it was effected. Inks eyes widened as he watched the vial get infected till it turned a dark yellow his happiness barley working "I-iNk? yOU OK-k-K?"Error asked as he watched Inks head turn to see his star pupil now a dark yellow "im fine... Error..." Ink said looking away and putting his now 'corrupted' vial back in sash. Ink took one more look at Error before walking away "Wh-HeRE ARe Yo-Ou gOInG?" "just to get some rest..." Ink walked to the other side of the void as Error watched. Ink sat down his back facing the glitch Ink took out his yellow vial staring at as tiny tears formed in his eyes 'why was this happening?' he thought as he let tears freely fall down his face the black color staining his cheeks. he set the vial down and rolled up his sleeve and looked at him millions of cuts hes made over the years you could barley see his bones anymore. 'im such a mistake...' he held back his sobs as he closed his eyes and laid down pulling up his sleeve and putting back his vial.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ink held his arm shaking in pain and fear as tears streamed down his face some falling on his arm leaving black stains "y-you just cut m-me..." Ink stuttered as he looked at the cut on his arm it reaching his palm to his elbow and bleeding black "oh please it just a scratch you can live" Inks brother reassured Rolling his sockets "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?" Ink yelled tearing his eyes away from his arm and at his brother "training" his brother spat "training... TRAINING!? YOU HURT ME BECAUSE OF TRAINING!!??" his brother didnt respond "am i just a training dummy to you?" he received no answer but his brothers eyes locked onto him "of course i am" Ink mumbled looking at the snowy ground "you've never loved me you dont accept me for who i am you've probably never seen me as your brother... im just a toy to you... a toy to which you can beat and call it 'training'... just a toy" Inks voice sounded more toxic and deeper having a echo to it "to tell you the truth i never love you either brother" his brother seemed slightly shocked his pupils going tiny "why should i love someone who just uses me to be better at his fighting skills?"

before his brother could respond Ink teleported away his brother falling to his knees as he stared at a puddle of Inks tears and blood as Inks brothers own tears start falling from his eyes "im sorry Ink..." his brother whispered falling on his hands and knees "im so sorry... brother".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inks eyes closed as he felt sleep take him over and all his bad memories flowing in his mind but he didnt care. Error staring at Ink as his soul was filled with confusion and worry only asking himself is he should check on Ink.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STAR SANSES HOUSE

"everywhere... we've looked everywhere... where could he be?" Dream sighed as both the sanses sat on the couch "HES GOT TO BE SOMEWHERE WE CANT GIVE UP DREAM!" Blue yelled smiling as he tried to cheer up Dream "but we've checked EVERYWHERE Blue where else can he be?" Blue didnt respond as Dream looked away from the smaller thinking about their lost friend "im sorry Blue im just worried what if hes hurt or even worse DEAD!?" "DREAM THIS IS INK WERE TALKING ABOUT 1: HE CANT DIE AND 2: HES TO STUBBORN TO ACCEPT HIMSELF GETTING HURT" Dream laughed as did Blue "thanks Blue i need that..." "NO PROBLEM DREAM!" they both hugged smiling in as they were comfortable in each-others arms .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANTI VOID

Error stared at the now sleeping Ink he stood up as he planned to check on him but as he took a step the sound of a portal opening echoed threw the void "why hello, Error" a sickening voice filled the white space "Ni-IGhtMArE..." Error growled as he turned to face Nightmare a shit eating grin stuck on the goopy skeletons face but it only got bigger as he spotted the sleeping creator on the ground "i see you got him" "Y-yEa..." Error looked at Ink as Nightmare shot out his tentacle as he picked up the artist and pulled him back opening a portal "WaiT..." Nightmare looked at error in confusion "what?" Nightmare spoke turning his head to face the glitch "YoUR... yOu-UR NOt GoINg T-tO HuRT HiM... RigHT?" "why do you care" Nightmare spat as his single Blue eye narrowed error was silent as Nightmare got impatient awaiting the destroyers answer "tell you what we need a guard for this shit... i guess if you care so much about him you can guard him" "I DoNT-T CaRE AbOut Him..." "sureeeee glicthy boy" Error growled at Nightmare as the octopus-like skeleton smirked.

Nightmare walked threw a portal leading to a dark purple mansion Error could already feel the negativity radiating off it. They both walked to the entrance as Nightmare used one of his other tentacles to open the two large doors they both walked in to spot Nightmares crew on the couch playing a game on the T.V. "dont pay attention to them lets just get this creator into a cell" Nightmare grunted continuing to walk to the stairs at the end of the living room "CeL-L-L?" Error asked as he sped up to nightmare who was now walking up the stairs "yea a couple months ago me and the crew decided to build a 'jail' here" Error seemed confused but decided not to ask anymore questions as he stared at the creator in Nightmares tentacle. As they walked down the long hallway Error spotted Nightmare take a key out of his pocket.

The goopy skeleton locked his eyes on the destroyer "i have to one more copy that ill give to you when we put Ink in in hi cell"Error nodded as the continued to walk down the hallway "NiGHtmAre..." Error asked tilting his head down to the floor "hmm?" "WhA-aTs The... WhAts The-E REaL REaSo-O-on YoU WanT In-NK?" th edestroyers head was still down but his cokets were looking at Nightmare "well.... last month a got a letter from a sans saying they uh... wanted Ink for a experiment they've been working on for a while" "wH-Hy InK?" "they never told me that part" Nightmare grunted while stopping as they arrived to a single metal door.

Error stared at it in curiosty as Nightamre put the into the lock and twisting it until the both heared a clicking noise and the door slightly opened as Nightmare opened it the rest of the way with another tentacle. Errors eyes widened as his eyes started to adjust to the darkness and his mind sent millions of red flags all Nightamre did was stare at Error with a smug grin "such a great sight to see... isn't it Error?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys im here with another chapter sorry its shorter than the last one but i wanted to leave it on a cliff hanger

words: 1452