Chapter Twenty Nine

Before we begin this chapter, I need to say that I will not be doing Wingdings font anymore, my new phone will not allow me to use those kinds of things, I am sorry. That is all, please enjoy the chapter.

~~~

"Ink, why so gloomy?"

Gaster stared down at the saddened artist. Ink was staring at the ground, shaking in pain and fear, a wicked smile formed on the tall skeletons face, bending over to Ink and chuckling in a low static tone.

"What are you doing to me.."

Ink whimpered, now staring at his busted up legs. They were both torn and broken apart into many pieces, not even attached to his body anymore. He was shaking aggressively, tears staining his cheeks.

"Oh Ink, you know why. Don't act like that, the pain will go away soon."

Dr.Code lifted Ink's head up, still having that wicked smile on his face. Ink quickly slapped his hand away and hiccuped, trying to move but his body wouldn't let him, it felt like he was tied to the ground. Any move he made his body would burn and he would hold in a loud scream. His legs were gone, sitting in a pile of blood and broken like glass. Ink stared at his busted body parts, wanting to sob and crawl away from them, he felt like throwing up, the smell and the sight of the blood made him sick.

"P-please, please stop, I want out, I don't want his anymore.."

Ink sobbed, covering his face and looking away, he was twitching with fear. He hated this, he hated all of this, he wanted to go home but he knew he would never get out.

Dr. Code just stared at him, the expression of disappointment and disgust.

"That face you make always disgusts me, so pathetic, why don't you smile."

The skeleton pulled Ink's face out of his hands, forcing the artists to look at him and smile.

"See? Much better."

Code laughed and turned away, walking out of the room and leaving Ink alone. Ink watched, once he was alone he sobbed, sobbed as much as he could, picking up a couple pieces of his broken legs and starting at them.

"Oh God.. he's going to break me, he's going to make sure all I am is a pile of broken bones..!"

He sniffed and sobbed more, trying to peace his legs together like a puzzle, he was desperate, desperate to leave this hell hole and go home.

"After all I've don't for everyone, they just let me rot in this place! I hate them all!.. I... I hate them so much.."

Ink shook and dropped the pieces, hugging himself tightly.
~~~

"Oh this is going perfectly."

Code laughed, watching the other on a large screen, he could see how broken Ink was becoming and he loved it, the enjoyment of watching Ink slowly break brought his joy.

"Everything is going according to plan, just a little longer and he'll completely break, then we can start working on the important parts."