Chapter Twenty eight

"what the hell."
.
.
.
"Hello guys! You've been out for quite a while! I was starting to get worried."

Blue smiled widely, talking to the group of skeletons that had just walked out of a portal, Dust was sitting next to the happy skeleton, waving at the others. Nightmare and Cross waved back while Error just groaned and quickly walked up to his room.

"What's with him?"

Dust asked, all of them now looking upstairs, Horror and Killer quickly sprinted up stairs, giggling like little kids, Nightmare only sighed and rolled his eye light.

"He's just being dramatic."

Dust nodded, Blue had began staring up stairs sadly, Dust quickly noticing this and slowly linking his hand with the blue Sans', making Blue turn to face him.

"You okay, Berry?"

Blue looked at the stairs one last time before letting out a soft breath, rubbing the others hand gently.

"Error had been acting so differently, I never knew Ink meant that much to him, it's painful to see him like this.."

Dust looked away for a quick second and hummed, resting his free hand on Blue's face and beginning to rub circles on his cheek, making the little skeleton blush and lean into his touch. Dust opened his mouth to say something but was quickly interrupted by Nightmare's tentacle wrapping around his hand, pulling it off Blue's face.

"I don't want any lovey dovey contact between you two, and enough about Error, he'll get through this soon."

Nightmare pulled Dust away from Berry, the hooded skeleton pulling his hand out of Nightmare's grip and crossing his arms, glancing at Blue who was now looking down and fiddling with his fingers sadly. Dust moved his gaze to Nightmare, giving him a withering glare, Nightmare only sighing in return before making his way upstairs.

Soon Cross sat down next to Blue, smiling at the two, Blue had smiled back but Dust had glared at him, not giving any sign of a welcome.

"Don't be like that Dust, that face makes you look bad."

Cross chuckled, Blue did aswell but tried hiding it, that had made Dust even more mad, now looking at the ground and slightly growling. Cross rolled his eyes lights, pushing Blue onto the angry skeleton, the two blushing and staring at each other while Cross smiled.

"Don't listen to Nightmare, you two can be as lovey dovey as you want."

Cross snickered, Dust had quickly pulled down his hood, hiding his blushing face as Blue just buried his face in the taller skeletons chest.

"Eww, what are you doing!"

They all looked to the side, a disgusted Horror now staring at them, he doubled over, acting like he was about to barf.

"Gross! Can you two not do that shit in the living room!.. oh god, I think I'm going to puke.."

Horror whinnied, gripping onto the couch and held his non-existent stomach with his free hand and gagging, Dust glaring daggers at him as the other two just stared at Horror.