Chapter Thirteen

"What's going on here?"
All of them minus Error had sweat dripping down their skulls. Nightmare looked over at Blue the smaller only cowering in fear as he felt Nightmares gaze on him. "Why is one of the star sans' here!?" Dust quickly got up and walked to Nightmare still terrified but felt a slimmer if bravery. "Your brother kicked him out and pushed him in a portal and that portal ended up being here" Dust motioned to Blue who was now looking down and hugging himself. "Dream would never kick someone out of their own home..." Nightmare put a finger on his chin as he thought. "What happened before that?" Nightmare looked back at Blue the other looking io and at the god of negativity. "W-well Ink has gone missing and we cant find him.... I've been really worried about him but Dream hasn't cared at all about how Ink has just randomly disappeared... so I confronted him about it and he told me that him and Ink always hated eachother but only got along because of me... I got really angry and so did he and then he just pushed threw a portal" Error had flinched everytime Inks name was said by the blue monster.

everyone's eyes were wide and on Blue except Error as he rubbed his arm and only looked down at the ground. "Dream and Ink... hated eachother" Killer breathed out, Blue only nodded as he did not want to say anything else afraid his sadness would get to him and he would start crying.
Dust desperately wanted to hug the smaller as he looked at Nightmare. The god looked back as he watched Dust eyes switch to him then to the other. Nightmare gave Dust a simple nod he watched the hooded smile and walk to Blue carefully wrapping his arms around the other skeleton. The smaller happily accepted the hug as he to wrapped his arms around Dust. Nightmare motioned for everyone to leave to which they did. "If you want I can try talking to Dream" Blue gave a nod and a sweet smile. Nightmare nodded as well before leaving making sure to close the door behind him. "I cant believe Dream would do that..." Cross said as he randomly appeared in front of Nigtmare making the other slightly jump from the black and white skeletons sudden appearance. "It is unlike him to hurt or even yell at someone, he cant even tell someone that they're annoying without thinking that they would end up hating him forever" Cross looked up at Nightmare being one of the shortest did annoy the monochrome skeleton but hey, being short also had its perks. "Why did Dream change all of a sudden it's like he turned into a completely different person".

The two stared at eachother before Nightmare looked away an aqua green tinted his cheeks lightly. "Tomorrow we should try to talk to him..." Cross looked at Nightmare with worry "why are so caring of Dream now I was expecting you to not give a damn" Nightmare stared at the other befor sighing and looking away "hes my brother... sure hes done bad things in the past... he watched as I turned into this... but I still love him..." Cross grabbed the gods hand. Nightmare stared down at Cross both blushing, the black and white skeleton gave a comforting smile to Nigtmare as he rubbed circles on the others black bones "If you want tomorrow I can come with you" Cross looked down at their hands as he continued the small circles on the tallers hand "that would be fine" Cross looked up, purple Dust on his cheek bones. The two smiled at eachother before Cross let go of the others hand. Nightmare felt a slight pain as the warmth of Cross' hand left his. "We should probably head to bed so we can get up early tomorrow to look for Dream" Nightmare nodded before wlaking away to his room Cross doing the same. Once Nightmare had reached his room he sat on the bed, his mind filling up with questions but he did his best to push them away and lay down. After a couple of minutes of laying there he felt drowsy his eye lids closing as he let sleep take him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can you believe that?" Killer was pacing around in the living room in front of the fire place. Horror was sitting on the couch as he just watched the flames. And Error was lost in thought. "Killer your giving me a headache with all this pacing" Horror grumbled making Killer stop and look at the cannibal. "But seriously! When we were fighting them they always looked like a good team and that they ALL got along!" "WhY dO YOu CaRe ABouT thEIR ReLaTiONsHIp ALl Of A sUDdeN?" Killer huffed as he crossed his arms "well... me and Ink have hung out sometimes and we got pretty close... and then me and Dream started hanging out and I started catching feelings for him" Killer rubbed his arm as he looked anywhere except at the two other skeletons. Horror and Error stared in shock the glitch a little less as he to fell for one of the star sans'. "I would never expect someone like YOU to like someone like HIM, hes the god of positivity snd Dreams while your a psychopathic Killer!" Error punched Horror in the arm which the hole headed monster gave a huff of pain as a response. "I know but... hes just so kind and sweet... and cute-" Killer kept going off about all of the things he liked about the yellow god while Error and Horror looked at eachother and back at Killer.

"He REaLLy Is In LOve... NEvEr ThoUGht I'D SeE ThaT" Horror nodded as they watched Killer began to pace and continue to say all the things he loved about Dream. "When do you think he'll stop" Horror whispered but neither one of them removing eye contact from Killer "HeS nOw BrOkEn AnD cANnOt bE fiXEd" Killers pacing began speeding up as his face was now bright red (or black how ever you want it-) after about a couple minutes of Killers ranting he seemed to trip  over nothing and onto his face. "Oh FUckInG finALLy I WaS DebATinG On wHEthEr I shoUlD ThROw YoU OuT ThE WinDOw Or In ThE FirE" Horror and Killer both looked at the destroyer "which one was winning?" "ThE fIRe, IF I ThReW yOU oUT ThE wInDoW yoU WoUlD oF prObABlY KeEpT TalKIng AbOUt hoW mUCh YoU loVEd DreAm unTil YoU hiT thE GroUNd" Killer nodded before putting his face into the ground and just laying there. "Did he just die?" Horror whispered to the black skeleton. Error looked at Killer before looking at the coffee table. There was a book sitting on the table so the glitch grabbed it and threw it a Killer it successfully hitting the others head.

"OW!- what the fuck!?" Killer yelled as he sat up rubbing his head "nOPe... SadLY" Killer had the look of confusion on his face before grabbing the book and throwing it at Error. The book hit Errors shoulder, the destroyer stared at Killer with empty eyes not moving at all "see you in hell Killer" Horror said beforing quickly running into the kitchen and hiding "what?-" before Killer could finish his word he got tied up by the glitches royal blue strings. "Uhhhhh?"
Killer was very confused not knowing why he was being hung up in the air. The destroyer summoned a portal from a random library, every single book fell into the portal making a pile of stories land in the home of the bad sans'. He closed the portal and looked at Killer the other still had on a confused face. Error had a wide smirk on his face as he grabbed a book and aimed it at Killer. The hung up skeleton finally understood as he tried his best to get out if the srings but failing miserably. Error chucked the book at Killer, the other yelled in pain as more books were thrown at him. A couple of minutes later Killer had bruises and paper cuts all over his body and Error was laughing his ass off on the floor. All of the books were scattered on the floor some papers were torn out and some book covers had fallen off. During the 'torture' for Killer, Horror had madr pop corn and sat on the couch watching as books were thrown all over the place. "Fuck you Error!" Killer snarled as Error stopped laughing and lifted his hesd up now looking at Killer "SorRY, yOUr nOT mY tYpE" Killer had begun growling as both Error and Horror had begun laughing.  "I already told you I like Dream!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"What?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh fastest chapter I've ever written I'm so proud

Alright also I was reading sanscest oneshot shitposts and I saw this super funny ond so I'm going to just add it here and just change the characters and add something so enjoy

Ink: FIGHT ME!

Error: wHAt ARe yOu GonNa DO SgoRTy KicK mY AnKlEs?

-later-

Doctor: he has two broken ankles do you by any chance know what happened?

Ink: that bith called me short

Words: 1476

Alright enough of my weirdness
Cya next chapter

Also here have this piece of art
(I drew Ink as a male human-👁👄👁)

Also here have this piece of art (I drew Ink as a male human-👁👄👁)