☀︎︎ 𝟹 ☀︎︎

TYSM FOR THE VOTES AND READS!!! <3
~

TYSM FOR THE VOTES AND READS!!! <3 ~

~

- SUNHI'S POV -

"I'm not going to deal with you today, I have enough on my plate." I coldly responded to him, who does he think he is, walking up to my studio door while I'm working?

"I came all the way here for you, you know how far away I live. Can't you just forgive me already?" he began to raise his voice at me.

"Oh hell no, this is what we're not going to do." I grabbed his arm, pulling him through the door. I had accidentally slammed the door behind me, which echoed through the halls. Hopefully, no one comes to see what that was about. Oops.

Kai stood there, a bit shocked by my action. I stared at him for a moment, giving myself time to cool off a bit as he sat down in one of the chairs.

I took in a deep breath before speaking, "Alright, I'll make a deal with you." I said, looking him in the eye, which definitely caught his attention.

"Go on, I'm listening." he responded, his eyes fixed on me.

"How about you leave me the fuck alone. I have a busy day today, and you won't be the one to get in the way. It may be your signature move to do so, but not today. Talk to me tomorrow if it's that important, now get your ass up and leave." I opened the door, signaling for him to leave.

I didn't notice the person standing at the door, they were getting ready to knock. Kai looked at the person, before giving a dirty look towards them.

I was still looking at Kai, getting more fed up seeing that he isn't budging. "Kai, I said get out, now." just then I heard someone clear their throat.

I turned around to see Jimin awkwardly standing at my door. He looked at me, then at Kai, then back at me.

"I just wanted to make sure you were alright... I heard a slam and-"

"She is fine as you can see, you can leave now." Kai rudely spoke, leaving Jimin with a raised brow.

"I think you're the one who is being invited out." he grinned as he moved out of the way, motioning his hand for him to walk out the door.

Kai stood up, stopping beside me, "I'll see you tomorrow, or maybe tonight, good luck babe." he whispered. He walked out of the room, past Jimin, and made his way towards the elevator.

"I'm so sorry about that Jimin I-"

"It's ok, I know he is a pain in the ass." he smiled at me while I looked at him confused.