☀︎︎ 𝟷𝟾 ☀︎︎ ⚠︎︎

You guys kill me with your comments, keep 'em coming. Don't forget to vote though. <3
~

 <3~

~

- LATER THAT NIGHT -
- AUTHORS POV -

Jimin left Sunhi's apartment once she had fallen asleep. He entered his car, kissing his teeth with a sigh. He leaned over the middle console, reaching for the glove box on the passenger's side.

He pulled out a small case, sliding it into the rim of his pants, letting his shirt fall loosely over it. He put one hand on the wheel while starting the car, soon pulling away.

~

He made it to Valentin's house fairly quickly. Once again, he walked right in. He went straight to her bedroom, not surprised at the sight when he walked in.

She sat there on the bed, wearing a red lingerie, the sheets messed up. Once she saw him, she immediately walked his way, swaying her hips from side to side.

Once she reached him, she stopped. She held up a hair tie, placing it in his hand. "You like doing it with the hair tied." her hand ran up to his neck.

He watched her, he wasn't going to let her use him again, it's not like he wanted to do anything with her anyway. He had a plan up his sleeve.

Valentina's hand was now in his hair, pulling him close to her. He didn't stop, he began to smirk, slowly leaning down to her ear.

"We should take this to the bed." he pulled away from her and began to walk, making her walk backward with him.

She smirked, grabbing his collar as she tripped, falling onto the bed. He was now hovering over her while her hand traveled around him.

"I've been waiting for this Chim." she began pulling him towards her with a smirk. "Me too, Val." he whispered, slowly bringing his hand to the rim of his pants.

He pulled out the case he had hidden, swiftly opening it. He now held a tranquilizer in his hand. He hid it in his sleeve as his hand made its way to her neck.

"Sleep tight Val." he smiled, making her eyebrows furrow.

He stuck the needle into her neck, now backing away from her. She looked at him confused, disappointed he got up. He threw the empty tranquilizer to the side, now tucking his shirt back into his pants.

"See ya." he began to walk out the bedroom door, making his way downstairs. Valentina began to chase after him but only made it to the last step before falling over.