☀︎︎ 𝟸𝟷 ☀︎︎

You guys are getting me so hyped, I'm super motivated to keep writing thanks to everyone's comments.
Anyway I rant before every chapter, I should stop. BUT ENJOYY <33
Vote tho ;)
~

 BUT ENJOYY <33 Vote tho ;)~

~

Jimin and I made it to the restaurant at a good time, everyone was still arriving. Taehyung and Sooyun were here together, I for sure need to catch up with her on that.

Besides those two, Hobi and Namjoon were the only other ones here. That being said, we were still missing Jungkook, Jin, and Yoongi.

Yoongi said he'd most likely be late, and he'll just meet us at the arcade instead. As for the other two, we have no clue.

"Yo, Sunhi!" Hobi came walking up to me with a bright smile. "I haven't seen you in forever." he threw his arms around me, almost suffocating me.

Jimin stood to the side of me, watching him.

"Dude, are you trying to kill her?" he flicked the side of Hobi's head.

"Of course not! How could you say such things." he let go, having a dramatic reaction like always.

"You didn't even say 'Hey' to me yet, I'm a little hurt." Jimin crossed his arms while looking away.

"Awww, is my little Chim jealous?" Hobi scrunched his nose at Jimin while he turned back around to face him.

"Don't you ever call me that again."

"Why not, it's cute." Hobi pinched his cheeks before pulling him in for a hug. Jimin hugged him back.

"I haven't seen you guys in a while. How have you guys been?" he let go, asking the two of us.

Jimin looked at me, then back at Hobi. "I've been good, just been a bit busy."

"Oh come on, are you guys a thing yet?" Hobi asked while he poked at Jimin's stomach, making him laugh.

I began to shake my head at the two. "Come on, let's sit and wait for the others." I waved them over to the table.

They both sat down, Jimin on my right and Hobi on the left. Sooyun sat in front of me with Taehyung to her left.

We all began to talk, catching up with one another until I noticed someone was missing.

"Where's Namjoon?" I suddenly asked, everyone looked at me before looking around.