☀︎︎ 𝟷𝟼 ☀︎︎

Ghost readers you better start voting, I'll keep reminding you. Thank you so much for everyone's support though. <3 Doing a double update bc I'm feeling generous.
~

~

It's been one week since Jimin and I had our second kiss, a real one. We've had a few others since then. That night, we both fell asleep together in the living room. Ever since then we've hung out every day, whether that be with others or just us.

He's been so sweet and caring towards me. I really think he's bringing out a better side of me. His sweet comments and affection are really keeping me going and happy.

But besides that, a lot has happened in one week. Sooyun and Taehyung have seemed to get very close, they even go to private photography classes together.

Misun has left the country for now for her new business. I haven't been bothered by Valentina or Kai.

Everything seemed to be calming down. But you know, Wattpad stories are never calm.

Just when I thought my life was finally coming together, I've been canceled. Already.

The reasoning behind my canceling is false rumors. Misun had posted her apologies but directed everything towards me when we disband. Since I'm a solo artist now, I get attacked alone.

Misun has successfully turned every one of our fans against me. Everyone now saying I'm the cause and that I stole her boyfriend from her. I'm sure there's plenty more where that came from.

It doesn't help that there are leaked photos of me and Jimin everywhere, we tried so hard to stay hidden. But someone keeps taking photos without permission, nothing new. I mean hell, even Jimin is getting hate for the dating rumors.

I took the path of laying low, I'm starting to think I want to do what Sooyun did.

I picked up the phone that lay on the cushion next to me. I dialed Jimin's number, sighing as I hit 'Call'. It didn't even take him two seconds to pick up.

"Hello, Su?"

"Hey Jimin.." my voice was quiet and tired. I had stayed up all night thinking about all those tweets.

"What's the matter?" he asked concerned.

"Jimin, I'm worried and scared." I sighed, picking up a glass of water that was placed on the coffee table. I don't remember making it, but I drank it anyway. I made a weird face, it tasted like absolute dog shit.