☀︎︎ 𝟸𝟸 ☀︎︎ ⚠︎︎

Don't forget to vote plz :,)
Let's begin this journey after my slight disappearance.
~

~

"So, what's up with him?" I began to question.

"Can we wait till later? I don't want to make anything more awkward than it already is. It's best to wait." he put the key in the ignition.

"No." I took the key out, putting it in my pocket. "It's already awkward Jimin."

"How? What happened when I left?" he raised a brow, suddenly questioning me.

"As I was walking to the bathroom, he stopped me. He asked if me and you were a thing. He then went on to say that if we were, we shouldn't. I didn't answer him, to be honest, I didn't know what to say at all. It was all random to me." I explained, he paid close attention as I was talking.

He kissed his teeth while turning his head away from me. He began to nod, placing an elbow on the console. He lifted his hand to run it through his hair.

"You should've said we were." he quietly spoke.

"I wanted to, but I didn't know if you wanted that to be fully known yet. I thought it was obvious anyway."

"I kinda screwed up that day." he suddenly turned to me.

"What day?" I raised a brow, confused once again.

"The day Namjoon got your number." he simply reminded.

"You're gonna need to explain, I'm not Einstein." He rolled his eyes at my response.

"When he got your number, he came to me about it. He seemed pretty happy, saying he hoped to get close with you. I had a girlfriend, so of course, I told him to go for it. That's why he's asking around about you." he paused, watching my facial expressions.

"But I regret saying that. When I first met you in the elevator, I thought we could be good friends. You didn't seem too appalled by my appearance and even thought I was a crazy fan. That drew me to be curious about you, even though I ignored it." he paused again.

"Then of course not long after, Namjoon grew to be interested in you too, but it's not like I was able to do anything about it." he looked away from me, placing a hand on the wheel.

"So then let's show him I'm with you." I simply responded with a small smile.

He whipped his head towards me with a shocked face. "For real?"