☀︎︎ 𝟻 ☀︎︎

A/N: If you're enjoying the book, leave a vote ;) AND if you haven't figured it out yet, Kai is ONE of the 'bad guys' in this book.
~

~

My eyes began to water. I quickly slapped myself in the head. "No, I'm not crying today." I said aloud. Sooyun hugged me and brought me back inside.

Namjoon and Jungkook were still at the table. They were helping clean up all the dishes. Namjoon was the first to notice my watery eyes, Sooyun still hanging onto my shoulders for moral support.

Namjoon sat the plates he had picked up down and ran over to us, making Jungkook notice as well.

"Hey hey, what happened Sunhi?" Namjoon looked concerned. I shook my head still in shock. Sooyun spoke for me.

"Misun and Kai.... they were kissing in the back." Hearing Sooyun speak the words aloud broke me. I put my face into Sooyuns shoulder as she patted me on the back with a frown.

Namjoon and Jungkook both stood there in silence, their mouths both parted with wide eyes.

"Wait, what does Kai have to do with Sunhi?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

"It's Sunhi's ex.." Sooyun explained. That left the boys even more shook. They both looked at each other before wrapping their arms around me.

"I'm so sorry Sunhi, you don't deserve this, neither does Jimin," Namjoon spoke, his hand was on the back of my head, stroking my hair. He let go and took a step back with a sigh.

"It's ok. It only hurts because Misun is my best friend, or was supposed to be." I mumbled the last part.

"Why does she decide to do this today? Worst timing ever." Jungkook stepped in, he seems irritated.

"Don't worry, I won't bring it up. Today isn't the day for that. We need to perform without problems. I'll keep it to myself and you guys for now. Please don't tell Jimin either, I don't want him confronting her yet. It will make the problem worse." I begged them not to speak of the situation.

They all nodded. "We got you. But we need to tell Jimin soon. Is tomorrow ok?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah, I'll tell him. I feel it's only fair." I added the last part, hoping I'd be the one to tell him.

"Alright. We are going to finish cleaning up. We will see you guys tonight." Namjoon gave a small smile before me and Sooyun walked to the front. 

We got into the car and to our surprise, Misun was already there. Sooyun gave her a look, not a single sign of guilt on her face.