☀︎︎ 𝟸𝟻 ☀︎︎

Wow- I'm speechless for how many reads this book is getting. 50k already!?
Thank you guys for reading my story. I don't feel my writing deserves such praise that you guys give, it was a bit sloppy in the beginning.
BUT I do think I've found my writing "style", and my next book will be much better. Speaking of which— I got another sneak peek of that at the end.
Again, thank you for your support <3
~

Again, thank you for your support <3~

~

"Ha! Loser!" Hobi shouts, throwing a fist in the air for his victory. I laugh at his excitement, setting the controller on the table while he still celebrates.

I texted him this morning, saying I was free to hang out. We both decided on going to his place, mine has nothing to offer anyway. He at least has a gaming system to keep us entertained, and for fucks sake he even has a pool with a tennis court by it.

I've only been here for about an hour, but I've had a lot of fun since I've been here. He even fixed us some pork belly, which was delicious, and we even had a couple of drinks after.

"Congratulations, you just won your first match." I clap, a smirk creeping on my face when he looks less excited. "Yeah, but you've won the other 8 matches." he pouts, earning a small giggle from me.

His face lightens as we both laugh together, I feel like I've known him for a long time already. I feel comfortable around him, my mood always lightens. But for some odd reason, he almost reminds me of Misun.

They have somewhat similar personalities, both of them are happy and outgoing, but Hobi isn't a backstabbing bitch. But the affections and text every day definitely bring back memories of Misun.

She's still on her little "business trip" as she called it, I'm sure she just wanted to run away from her problems as usual. But, I've been notified by Sooyun that she's coming back next week, right when I get off my break. What great timing that is. Maybe I should knock the sense back into her? No. I can't do that and get bashed all over again by her fans. Oh... but I could, maybe I could ask her to come over and go from there.

Gosh, what's wrong with me? I must be going crazy. The anger gets to me here and there, I mean she completely abolished our five years of friendship, who even does that? Oh, I know. Her.

It pains me to think she'd never do such things to hurt me and even ruin me. She'd always been so sweet and caring for me, always lightening any tense mood, making the people around her smile and laugh. But it's all gone, just like that.

But now is not the time to reminisce on the good parts of her.

"No!" I shout, his character is about to kill mine. He begins to smile, shouting again. "Yes, yes! Kill her!" he shouts even louder, ready for victory.