☀︎︎ 𝟾 ☀︎︎

Thank you for the feedback on the book cover! It may change again- ANYWAYS don't forget to vote loves <3  This chapter is a roller coaster btw
~

Thank you for the feedback on the book cover! It may change again- ANYWAYS don't forget to vote loves <3  This chapter is a roller coaster btw~

~

"Hmm?" he hummed. I looked to my other side for Sooyun, but she was gone. I quickly looked around and spotted her dancing on the dance floor with someone. Looking back at Jimin, his eyes halfway open, his hands still in his hair.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"What does it look like?" he grabbed one of the four shots and downed it. He wiped his lips from the extra liquid that had fallen out of his mouth.

I sighed, looking at him in this condition was.... sad?

"Did you drive here or did someone drive you?" I asked him. He downed another shot before looking at me.

"Don't remember." he slammed the glass down on the bar.

"Alright, take it easy on the shots man. At least share." I took one of his shots. I tilted my head back and let the liquid go down my throat. The burning sensation in my through made me cough.

He looked at me with an uncertain look before letting a small chuckle escape him. He slid his last shot to me, which made me look at him confused.

"Take it, I don't need it." he propped his elbow on the bar, resting his head on his hand. I watched him, he looked broken. I understand the feeling. I downed the shot, this time without coughing.

He didn't say anything else. He instead looked off to the side, I'm not sure he's doing too well. His eyes started to look watery, he's thinking about it too much.

"You alright?" I asked to break the silence. He looked me in the eyes for a couple of seconds before speaking.

"Sunhi." he sniffed while looking away. Is he crying?

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry." he breathed out. "I don't know what overcame me. I saw the video of Misun kissing someone other than me. I took that anger out on you when I shouldn't have done that at all. I'm sorry." he finally looked at me again. His eyes were watering. He was broken inside.

"The only reason I was being nice with Misun was that I wanted to see if she'd say it to my face, herself. She didn't. I tried giving her another chance. When you left she began to accuse you of threatening her. Not once did I believe that flat lie." he paused for a moment before continuing. "I feel like I have a lot to explain to you. Like what happened with me and Kai, and why I pulled you out of the restaurant today," he added.