☀︎︎ 𝟿 ☀︎︎

Lol jk, too early for real smut. Don't forget to vote though <3
~

 Don't forget to vote though <3 ~

~

- JIMIN'S POV -

Sunhi stood in front of me, she licked her lips before looking at mine. I smirked before leaning close to her ear.

"You want me, don't you?" I purred in her ear. I could tell she was nervous. A little tease never hurts anyone. I'll admit I'm a bit tipsy, but I know what I'm doing.

She looked at me once I pulled away from her ear. She began to nod her head, making me smirk. I leaned in, stopping right before her lips.

"Use your words." I ordered, she let a small smile form on her lips.

"I want you." she spoke teasingly. If I'm being honest it sent me off the edge, I had to.

I pressed her body against the closest wall, her chest on mine. I leaned in, once I was a centimeter away from our lips touching I stopped.

"You sure?" I asked, I don't want to do anything she doesn't. She hummed in response.

Without a second to waste I pressed my lips against hers. She was hesitant at first but soon gave in. I gave her small sloppy kisses before fixing my form.

I let my tongue slide across her lips, leading her to open her mouth for our tongues to collide. I leaned into the kiss more, our tongues swirling around each other.

I could taste the tequila she had not too long ago, making the kiss even better. I bit her lower lip, making a small whimper escape her.

We soon backed away out of breath.

- SUNHI'S POV -

What the fuck did I just do? I think the drinks got to me. I have to say, I enjoyed it.

Jimin wiped the corner of his plump lips while looking at me. I could've just melted there. He began to lean in again when my phone buzzed. Way to ruin the moment.

"Go ahead." he pointed at the phone tucked into my dress.

To my surprise, I had over 20 missed calls and 36 messages. There were a few people who had texted me. First, I saw Misun, then Namjoon, Sooyun, and 3 other random numbers.

"Oh shit." I said aloud, making Jimin look at me with concern.

"What is it?" he asked, trying to look at my phone.