☀︎︎ 𝟸𝟶 ☀︎︎

Chapters are starting up again, I apologize once more. I feel really bad, so I shall make it up to you with more chapters, drama, etc.
(They did not fuck at the end of last chapter.)
Also you guys can call me Jazz, or Jazzy.
Don't forget to vote ;)
~

Don't forget to vote ;)~

~

- AUTHORS POV -

"Is that understood?" Valentina asked through the phone.

"Clear as day." the other spoke.

"Good. I want it done as soon as possible. But don't rush it either, you must build up her trust."

"Understood."

"I thank you for this kind act. See you on the other side my old friend." and with that Valentina hung up.

She set the phone on the end of her bed, picking up the black duffle bag full of money. She brought it downstairs, and up to a steel door.

She began typing a passcode into the keypad next to the door. It 'clicked' making it slowly swing open. It led to another floor downstairs. At the end of the staircase was a small hallway that led to a large safe at the end.

With the bag still in her hand, she began walking to the safe door. She began typing another code once she reached the safe, but this one with 50 numbers to punch in. She wanted absolutely no one in here, even at the cost of her life.

There wasn't anything too special in there, well to others. But what's stored in there, means everything to her.

She typed in the last few numbers, another click following. She turned the spiky-looking wheel, opening the large door.

She stepped in, looking behind her to make sure no one was watching. She closed the door behind her, locking it again.

She placed the black bag next to hundreds of others. The safe room wasn't big, it's was huge, holding close to 100 million dollars.

But this wasn't her prized possession that she keeps to herself.

On the other side of the large room, there is a small section that holds a few items. The items she adores.

She walked over to them, looking at each of them carefully. To the far left, there was a small box that was open, the lid to the left of the small rectangle.

Inside of it was a dagger. A dagger she uses to hunt her prey. She uses it for important purposes only, otherwise, she never touches it.