☀︎︎ 𝟷𝟽 ☀︎︎

I'm going to say it again, vote. That's all, enjoy <3
~

 That's all, enjoy <3~

~

- SUNHI'S POV -

I woke up the next morning, Jimin's arms wrapped around me. I turned to my side to where I faced him. His eyes were still shut, his lips slightly parted, and little strands of hair in his face.

He looked so peaceful, I don't want to disturb him. I wasn't feeling too well, I felt a little better than how I did yesterday.

I unhooked his arms from my body, slowly slithering out of bed. I placed his hands next to him and covered him back up with the sheets I had pulled away.

I began to walk towards the hall door, hearing a small hum behind me. I turned around to see Jimin, eyes now open and looking at me.

He motioned his hand to me. "Su, come back.." his voice was a bit raspy from waking up.

"I need to take medicine." I gave him a small smile before continuing my way out the door. I quietly closed it behind me, making my way to the kitchen.

I pulled out the box of medicine Jimin gave me last night, but with my luck, the tablets were all gone. I let out a frustrated sigh, slightly shaking my head.

I could hear footsteps approaching behind me. Before I knew it, Jimin snaked his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Good morning Su." he softly spoke.

"Good morning Jimin." I smiled, turning to the side to peck his cheek. Nothing is official, it's been a few weeks. I've been able to get to know Jimin better and vice versa.

"How are you feeling?" he returned the small peck, making me smile. My head began to pound, making me rub my temple.

"Better than yesterday, but I still feel like shit." I held up the box of empty painkillers. "And I have no more medicine."

"I get you some. I'll be your caretaker until you're better again, ok?" he turned me around, both hands on my shoulders. I nodded, he let go and grabbed a jacket.

"I'll be back soon."

- JIMIN'S POV -

I left Sunhi's apartment, worried as ever. I couldn't work up the courage to tell her that she could legit die today.

I stayed as calm as I could, the only thing I can do for now is care for her. This isn't the first time Valentina has done something like this. I mean is there even a cure for this? There better fucking be.