(Zeus Chapter) 9. Human's Feeling

⚡ Saint Seiya The Heaven: Zeus ⚡

✨ Chapter 9: Human's Feeling

// Scene in front of the Main Hall, Mount Olympus //Athena and the Saints who were going to the Main Hall were blocked by two Archangels, namely Gabriel and Jophiel

Athena and the Saints who were going to the Main Hall were blocked by two Archangels, namely Gabriel and Jophiel.  The two of them made the Saints sit in pain

Shun: "Eghh !!"
Shiryu: "Erghh !!!"
Shaina: "Aghh !!!"
Kiki: "!!!!"
Aiolos: "!!!!"
(Saints are in pain while holding their heads with their two hands)
Jabu: "What happened to all of you? !!!"
(Jabu was surprised by what happened to the Saints)
Athena: "... !!!"
(Athena looks at Gabriel and Jophiel)
Athena: "Haa !!"
(Athena's scepter shines, and illuminates the entire Saint)
Athena: "E-Erghh ... !!"
Gabriel: "It's useless Athena"
Athena: "? !!"
Jophiel: "It's not a negative effect or anything ... It's just a feeling in their own heart"
Athena: "Huh? !!"
(Athena feels very confused)
Athena: "What does that mean ??!"
Jophiel: "You could say I gave off the true feelings that were in their hearts ... Their most important feelings, which they couldn't show to anyone"
Athena: "What? !!"
Jophiel: "Every human being always wants to move forward, but they also have feelings that can influence their every step forward"
(Athena listens to Jophiel's words)
Jophiel: "You humans may keep trying to ignore the deepest feelings in your heart to keep going, but that doesn't mean they disappear, but you just want to avoid them"
Jabu: "... ??"
Jophiel: "You may try to keep going with the thoughts that you create yourself, but your true self can't stand them all, so you use those thoughts to keep going."
(Jophiel looks at the Saints who are still sitting in pain)
Jophiel: "This is not an offensive or destructive technique, but all I do is make all of you face your own feelings"
Gabriel: "And it turns out that you are not that great, you are not able to deal with, let alone overcome your deepest feelings"
Jophiel: "And I see the same in all of you ... It is regret"
(Jophiel looks at Aiolos)
Jophiel: "The remorse of a knight who made a bad thing happen after his death"
Aiolos: "... !!"
Gabriel: "The more regret you have, the heavier your body will be now"

Aiolos thinks that he wasn't able to save Saga from the darkness before, and makes Saga do bad things in Sanctuary

Jophiel: "Regret for the death of their master"
Shiryu: "Khh !!"
Kiki: "!!!"

Shiryu felt unable to do anything for Dohko until his death.  Likewise Kiki, he felt unable to save Mu even though he had practiced getting stronger

Jophiel: "And the regret of those who have not had time to do anything to those closest to them"
Shun: "Eghh !!"
Shaina: "Ghh !!"

Shaina recalls her past, where she felt that she ignored Cassios, and did not pay attention to him until the sacrifice Cassios made for her.  As with Shun, Shun was unable to do anything about Ikki, Shun felt that he could not help anything for Ikki, even though Shun was close to him

Athena: "Huh ... ?? !!"
(Athena was able to feel all the regret that her Saints felt)
Athena: "A-All this ... !!"
(Athena was so shocked to feel how heavy everything her Saints felt)
Jophiel: "Athena, you might be able to feel everything that humans feel, you know how they feel ... But are you sure that you can help them from everything?"
Athena: "?? !!"
Jophiel: "You can't"
(Athena falls silent)
Jophiel: "You are you, they are they ... You understand their feelings based on your own feelings, not their feelings. Basically you are not them, you will not be able to understand what they feel, because you are not them"
(Athena sat limply)
Athena: "No way ..."
(Jophiel's words made Athena insecure)
Jophiel: "All you do is make them believe that they will be okay, without making themselves capable of dealing with the hard things that are inside of themselves"
Athena: "..."
(Athena bowed silently)
Jophiel: "From the very beginning, it was impossible for a god to understand let alone be like a human"
(Athena was silent, then Gabriel slowly advanced towards Athena)
Gabriel: "Now you will receive what Heaven has decided to you ..."
(A great symbol of light appeared, hovering behind Gabriel)
Gabriel: "Accept your destiny, Athena"

Gabriel stood in front of Athena.  Gabriel seemed to be doing something with the symbol of light behind him.  Then suddenly Gabriel felt something, he looked the other way

Gabriel: "Hmm ??"
(Gabriel looks at Jabu)
Gabriel: "You !!"
(Gabriel is surprised to look at Jabu)
Gabriel: "Why don't you feel the same way as them? !!"
(Jabu looks at Gabriel very seriously)
Jabu: "Don't be kidding ..."
Gabriel: "???"
Jabu: "Don't be kidding both of you !!!"
(Jabu is emitting a very strong aura, his Cosmo is very high)
Gabriel: "Eghh"

Gabriel's aura felt Jabu.  Suddenly, an invisible attack aimed towards Gabriel very quickly.  Gabriel who sensed this immediately dodged at the speed of light.  Gabriel stepped back, towards the wall Jophiel had created

Gabriel: "Khh"
(Jabu walked ahead of Athena)
Jophiel: "Are you a human who doesn't have hard feelings in your heart?"
Jabu: "I have it, everyone must have it"
Jophiel: "Then how can you not be affected by your feelings?"
Jabu: "It's all because every thing I feel, I always accept it inside of me"
Jophiel: "Huh ??"
Jabu: "Rather than avoiding or forgetting those feelings, I better bring all my feelings forward!"
(The entire Saint gasped at Jabu's words)
Jabu: "All feelings are heavy, very heavy. It feels so painful if we keep remembering, But ... !!"
Jophiel: "..."
Jabu: "I don't want to be worry !! ... As long as I have no regrets, I can keep going, even if it's all difficult !!"
(Jabu spoke in a high tone, then Jabu looked coldly at Gabriel and Jophiel)
Jabu: "Earlier you said that Athena was unable to help humans ... How funny"
Gabriel: "What ?!"
Jabu: "Athena isn't unable to do it ..."
Athena: ".. ??"
(Athena looked at Jabu who was in front of her)
Jabu: "Athena just hasn't made it happen !!"
Athena: "?!"
Jabu: "And I will return your words to you ..."
(Unicorn Cloth seems to change shape, appearing a pair of wings on the Cloth)
Gabriel: ".. ??"
Jophiel: "..."
(Gabriel and Jophiel are watching closely)
Jabu: "You guys are also not Athena, you don't know who she really is !!"

✨ A painful thing that is stored in every human being ... It is something that humans always try to forget ... But not for Jabu ... He keeps carrying it ... That's how he can progress and become stronger ...