(Prologue) 1. Discussion

✴️ Saint Seiya The Heaven: Prologue ✴️

🔸 Chapter 1: Discussion

After Athena's conflict with Artemis and Apollo ended, Athena returned to Sanctuary, while Artemis and Apollo returned to Mount Olympus after receiving orders from Zeus.

// Scene in the Main Hall, Mount Olympus //
Olympus gods and goddesses gathered on Mount Olympus to discuss something.
Zeus told the reason.

(The other Olympus Gods are shocked to hear that)Artemis: "!!!"Apollo: "What ?!"Hephaestus: "Cronos freed from Father's lightning seal? !!"Dionysus: "How that could possible ?!"Ares: "

Artemis: "!!!"
Apollo: "What ?!"
Hephaestus: "Cronos freed from Father's lightning seal? !!"
Dionysus: "How that could possible ?!"
Ares: "....."
Aphrodite: "It's not small matter anymore"
Hermes: "So the problem now is Cronos roaming free?"
Hera: "That's the first problem, the next problem is that Cronos in Tartarus now"
Apollo: "!!! ... Could it be that he intends to free all the Titans imprisoned there? !!"
Artemis: "We cannot allow this, we must prevent it immediately"
Ares: "It's too late for that now, besides now that all the Titans are gathered in Tartarus, it would be very dangerous to go there now"
Demeter: "That's right, Zeus used to have a hard time dealing with Cronos. Our conditions are different now"
Zeus: "After my father was freed, he left a message in the sky, 'Wait', that's the word he left ... For now we can only wait, whatever they are planning"

* Note: Cronos is Zeus' father

// Scene at the Temple of Athena, Sanctuary //
Athena and several Saints gathered at the temple of Athena to discuss their problems with Olympus.

Athena: "I really thank you for your loyalty to Sanctuary during this time, at the same time I want to apologize because this time I feel doubt about the problems we are facing right now"(Athena with a serious face)Jabu: "Whatever problems we will...

(Athena with a serious face)
Jabu: "Whatever problems we will face, we will always follow you Athena"
Shiryu: "That's not the case, right now we are being targeted by 'Heaven', this will be our toughest battle so far, just determination is not enough"
Hyoga: "It will be different from our previous battle, this time we will face several Olympus Gods at once"
Ikki: "And our only choice is to win, otherwise ... Mankind will end"
Jabu: "You're right, we have to win"
Marin: "Judging from our current condition, we are really in a bad condition ... We lost all Gold Saints due to our fight with Hades and after that we have to face Olympus with our current condition"
Shun: "After fighting against the Olympus  troops (Angel), they have a fairly high level of fighting, you could say they have the ability almost or even equal to a Gold Saint"
Shiryu: I see, we were overwhelmed by just one Angel, even my cloth was shattered ... For now my cloth has returned to normal thanks to Kiki's help"
Ikki: "Not only Angels, the God of Olympus also has their own army, don't forget that"
Hyoga: "So, what we need now is a plan right?"
Athena: "That's right, we need a plan for now, that's why I gathered you here"
Shun: "Hmm ... Maybe first we can see what are the advantages we have"
Shaina: "God Cloth ... Isn't it said that God Cloth is almost equal to Kamui of Olympus Gods?"
Jabu: "That's right, just one God Cloth can be very useful"
Shiryu: "But that's also a drawback, ... we ourselves don't really know the God Cloth. It would be very dangerous if we lost mastery of the God Cloth during a battle"
Shun: "Is that all we have?"
Marin: "What about Seiya? Didn't Seiya evoke something extraordinary before?"
Hyoga: "Currently Seiya is unconscious and being treated by Seika"
Shaina: "Athena-sama, what happened at that time?"
Athena: "After Seiya returned to earth, he suddenly fell unconscious ... To be honest, I don't even know how Seiya could awaken this 9th sense (Ninth Sense) ... You could say this is a miracle "
Ikki: "But right now Seiya hasn't really got the hang of it, we can't just leave this to him"

There was a moment of silence for all of them there

Ikki: "Yep ... Looks like that's all we have, you could say that right now it's almost impossible to beat Olympus"
Shun: "We need a plan or even an additional strength"
(Hyoga came up with a plan)
Hyoga: "Additional strength huh ... Then, I'll go to Atlantis, that's where our additional strength is"
Shun: "Atlantis ?! Could it be ..."
Shiryu: "Are you serious Hyoga?"
Athena: "Are you sure about this Hyoga?"
Hyoga: "Yes, I'm sure. In this battle we have to take all the possibilities, even if it is risky ... Just trust this to me"
Shiryu: "Then, I will accompany you to Atlantis, we also have to be on guard if something happens right?"
Hyoga: "Shiryu ... Alright, I understand"
Athena: "I will allow you Hyoga, take care of yourselves"
Hyoga & Shiryu: "Understood! Athena-sama"
(Shaina gives an opinion)
Shaina: "Not long ago, I felt a strange aura in Sanctuary, to be precise in the 12 Zodiac Temples, it seems this aura is calling me"
Marin: "I don't feel anything"
Shaina: "I don't know, it seems like only myself who can feel it, I'll check it ... Maybe this can be useful"
(Athena responds with a serious face)
Athena: "Whatever happens, be careful. We mustn't lose soldiers this time"
Shaina: "Understood"
(Ikki also spoke to Athena)
Ikki: "Athena, there's something I want to show you and it seems only you can handle it"
(Athena also wondered what it was)
Athena: "What is that Ikki?"
Ikki: "I want you to go to a valley around the Sanctuary, I'll accompany you there"
Shun: "Brother, could it be ..."
Ikki: "We can't waste time now, we have to hurry up"
Shun: "Then I'll come too"
Ikki: "You have to guard the Sanctuary, because some of us will leave for a moment. You also have to protect Seiya, he is our troof card ... I trust this to you Shun"
(Shun also accepted his assignment)
Shun: "Alright, Brother"
Athena: "For those of you who are in the Sanctuary, be ready for the battle later ... Shun, Marin, Shaina, for several times you are in charge of this Sanctuary"
(Athena speaks her last words of this conversation)
Athena: "Then let's go. I wish all of us success ... Keep on believing in Cosmo in your hearts!"
Saint: "Yes, Athena-sama !!"

🔸 Everyone hurried away based on their respective goals ... The preparations against Olympus began ...