(Olympus Chapter) 67. Immortal Bird Against the King of Darkness! Ikki vs Hades!

🏛️ Saint Seiya The Heaven: Olympus 🏛️

🔹Chapter 67: Immortal Bird Against the King of Darkness! Ikki vs Hades!

// Scene in Another Dimension //
Ikki's decisive battle against Hades.  An all-out battle that will determine the end result.

* Note: Ikki has awakened the 9th Sense, so his Cloth becomes Phoenix Tenkai Cloth.  He also awakened the power of black flames

Hades: "Get ready, Phoenix"
Ikki: "..."
(Hades's red aura of darkness gathers behind him)
Ikki: "Huh ??"
(The accumulated red aura formed a huge red ball of darkness)
Ikki: "What is that ??!"
(Ikki was a little worried looking at the big red ball of darkness)
Hades: "If Apollo had the sun, and Artemis had the moon as their form and giver of power, then I was different ..."
Ikki: "??!"
Hades: "I have a 'Black Hole' as a form of my strength"
Ikki: "Black Hole ?!"
Hades: "You know what is the nature of a black hole right ?? ... But this is not an ordinary black hole"
Ikki: "Ughh !!!"
(Ikki felt something happen to his body)
Ikki: "(What is this? !! ​​... I feel like something is being pulled deep inside my body into that Black Hole !!)"

Ikki felt pain in his body, he was confused by what happened.  Then a sparkle of light appeared from Ikki's body and absorbed into the Black Hole

Ikki: "C-Could it be ... !!"
(Ikki stared at the Black Hole)
Hades: "Looks like you're starting to notice huh"
Ikki: "That Black Hole ... It absorbs my Cosmo!"
Hades: "That's right, this Black Hole is able to absorb Cosmo very quickly, because you could say that Cosmo is an atom ... This Black Hole will absorb all of your Cosmo until it runs out"
Ikki: "Khh"
Hades: "The closer you are to this Black Hole, the more your Cosmo will be absorbed"
Ikki: "(Damn! The longer this battle, the less profitable it will be for me!)"
Hades: "And I said earlier ... This is no ordinary black hole"
(Hades raises his hand up)
Ikki: "Huh ?!"
(A red energy comes out from within the Black Hole and forms something)
Ikki: "What? !!"
(Several swords appear around Hades which are created from the red energy)
Ikki: "This feeling! ... Are you--"
Hades: "All of these swords are created from your Cosmo who being absorbed into this Black Hole"
(Ikki surprised)
Hades: "I turned your Cosmo into a Dark Cosmo, and used it to attack"
Ikki: "!!!"
Hades: "With this I don't need to use my Cosmo against you"
Ikki: "Tchh!"
Hades: "Your Cosmo ... I'll give it back to you!"