(Zeus Chapter) 48. True Leader

⚡ Saint Seiya The Heaven: Zeus ⚡

✨ Chapter 48: True Leader

// Scene in the Main Hall, Mount Olympus //The battle between Aiolos and Brontes had reached its climax

The battle between Aiolos and Brontes had reached its climax. Brontes shows his full strength and makes Aiolos desperate. Even though he was seriously injured, Aiolos still thought of a way to fight Brontes

* Note: The wings of Sagittarius 'God Cloth have been completely destroyed by Brontes' attack. However, this time the pair of wings on Aiolos' back appeared again, the golden wings from Aiolos' Cosmo. So, these wings aren't physical wings, but just Cosmo ... Also the armor Brontes is wearing is also completely destroyed by Aiolos's previous attack.

Athena: "..."
Shun: "..."
Shiryu: "..."
Shaina: "..."
(Athena and the Saints who were trapped in a lightning cage, they could only watch Aiolos tensely from afar)
Jabu: "Damn! We have to help him !!"
(Jabu tries to move towards Aiolos)
Jabu: "? !!"
(Suddenly, Kiki blocked Jabu using his hand)
Jabu: "Kiki ??"
Kiki: "..."
Jabu: "Don't get in my way Kiki !!"
Kiki: "You can't, you can't interfere"
Jabu: "Why? !!"
Kiki: "Did you forget what Aiolos said before ?? ... The opponent is a Gigant, only Aiolos-san knows how to beat him"
Jabu: "Even so, I can't just stay quiet! Now he's in a very injured condition !!"
Kiki: "I know that !!!"
(Kiki speaking in a high tone)
Jabu: "Huh ??!"
(Jabu gasped a little)
Kiki: "I know that, I understand how you feel"
(Jabu saw Kiki who was shaking his fist)
Jabu: "..."
Kiki: "Aiolos-san ... He wasn't fighting just for himself, but he was fighting to protect us, protect the future that he spoke of"
Jabu: "Kiki ..."
Kiki: "After all, he is our leader right ?? We who have entrusted the position of leader to him, we must follow his orders ... We must believe in him"
(Kiki stares at Aiolos from afar)
Kiki: "... We have to believe that he will lead us to victory"

Athena and the Saints continued to watch Aiolos battle from afar. At Aiolos side, he is seen bowed on the ground in a wounded state where a lot of blood is pouring out of his body. Brontes is far in front of Aiolos, he walks slowly towards Aiolos

Aiolos: "..."
(Aiolos stares at the ground silently)
Brontes: "..."
(Brontes stares at Aiolos while walking)
Brontes: "Hmm ??"
(Aiolos looks able to stand up)
Brontes: "Heh"
(Brontes smiles)
Brontes: "(That's what I was expecting ...)"
(Aiolos looks at Brontes with a sharp gaze)
Brontes: "(You are indeed the person I deserve to fight with my full strength!)"
Aiolos: "..."
(Aiolos holds the Sagittarius bow tight in his left hand)
Aiolos: "(One chance ... There is only one chance to beat someone like him)"
(Aiolos is in deep thought)
Aiolos: "(I have to beat him in one strike. Timing and accuracy are very important right now, there is only a small gap in an opportunity, there will only be one moment where I can launch an attack, a moment that will determine everything. Then, to open that moment ...)"
(Aiolos looks at Brontes very seriously)
Aiolos: "(... I will give everything I have !!)"
(Aiolos opens his two wings wide, then his golden Cosmo also enlarges and spreads in all directions)
Aiolos: "Haa !!!"
(Aiolos' cosmo effect felt and it pushed Brontes a little bit)
Brontes: "Hahaha !! Very good spirit !!"
(Suddenly, Brontes 'lightning aura also enlarges and fights back against Aiolos' golden Cosmo)
Aiolos: "..."
Brontes: "Uhh ??"
(As it turns out, Aiolos' golden Cosmo is still able to suppress Brontes)
Brontes: "(What ?! His Cosmo is still able to suppress my lightning power ?? ... Huh ??)"
(It can be seen that Aiolos is bleeding from his mouth, as well as his own body sliced ​​apart by his own cosmo)
Brontes: "You ..."
Aiolos: "My life is all for peace and justice on earth ..."
(Aiolos remains calm even though his body keeps on shredding)
Aiolos: "... And all of that I see in my Goddess, Athena !!"
(Aiolos fell into a squat, then he looked back at Athena)
Athena: "??!"
(Aiolos smiles at Athena from afar)
Aiolos: "(I never regret it, I'm grateful I can sacrifice for you)"
Athena: "(A-iolos ...)"
(Aiolos looks up, then from a squatting position, he flies upwards)
Brontes: "I won't lose either !!"
(Suddenly, Brontes lightning aura spreads to all parts of the floor in the Main Hall)
Jabu: "This is dangerous !!"
(The lightning is aimed at Athena and the Saints)
Kiki: "..."
(Kiki with a very serious face, he points his right hand forward)
Kiki: "* INTERDIMENSION WALL * !!"