(Prologue) 3. Request

✴️ Saint Seiya The Heaven: Prologue ✴️

🔸 Chapter 3: Request

// Scene in a valley around Sanctuary //
Athena, who felt the aura of the mysterious figure, she was very worried and her expression looked worried. Ikki who saw Athena's face also felt confused and wondered.

Ikki: "What's wrong Athena?"
Athena: "This ... Is it possible?"
(Achilles also feels confused seeing Athena)
Achilles: "(Why is Athena worried?)"

Athena looked up at the cliff again, but the figure disappeared. Instantly, the figure was in front of Athena, Ikki, Phobos and Achilles. They were all shocked by that.

Ikki: "!!! ... (Who is he ?! Since when did he come ?!)"
????: "...."
Ikki: "(How can I not feel his presence ?!)"
(The look on Achilles and Phobos's faces changed instantly)
Ikki: "Dark armor ... Are you also a Berserker ?!"
Athena: "No, that armor isn't Berserk!"
Ikki: "??!"
(Athena's face become scared)
Athena: "The armor he's wearing is ... Soma!"

// Scenes around the Atlantic Ocean //
Hyoga and Shiryu are on their way to Atlantis. And they reached the coast.

Hyoga: "We arrived"
Shiryu: "Are you sure the entrance is around here Hyoga?"
Hyoga: "Yes I'm sure, let's go in Shiryu"
Shiryu: "Wait Hyoga, I want to ask you"
Hyoga: "???"
Shiryu: "Why are you asking me not to use cloth? You're the same, why don't we just use it? We have to be on guard"
Hyoga: "If you want to wear it, it's up to you, I won't"
Shiryu: "Why Hyoga?"
Hyoga: "Have you ever heard that 'A beggar must have a lower position than the person he is requesting'? ... If you understand, let's go in"
(Shiryu thinks for a moment)
Shiryu: "I see, then I won't wear it either. But just in case, we have to carry it"
Hyoga: "Then come on"

Hyoga and Shiryu go into the sea to the kingdom of Atlantis. And finally they arrived at Atlantis.

// The scene in Atlantis //
Hyoga and Shiryu arrived at Atlantis. Then, They walked to the temple of Poseidon

Shiryu: It's been quite a while since we last came here, now the buildings here have become rubble a lot"Hyoga: "Yeah, but thanks to Poseidon's power, Atlantis is still standing under this ocean"

Hyoga: "Yeah, but thanks to Poseidon's power, Atlantis is still standing under this ocean"

Suddenly they were attacked by someone. They are able to avoid his attacks. Then they saw the person who was attacking them, a familiar figure.

Shiryu: "You ... One of the Mariners, Mermaid Thetis"
Thetis: "You are Athena's Saints, why are you here again? Are you targeting Poseidon-sama again ?!"
Hyoga: "This is the perfect time, please lead us to Poseidon"
Thetis: "So it's true that you guys are after Poseidon-sama !! I won't let it !!"

Thetis advanced to attack Shiryu and Hyoga.

Hyoga: "Leave this to me"
Thetis: "Taste this !!!"
(Hyoga manages to dodge Thesis's attack calmly, then Hyoga strikes back)
Hyoga: "* KOLTSO *"
Thetis: "What? !! My body can't move !! This cold feels like binding me!"
Hyoga: "Calm down, we are not here to fight, we want to talk to Poseidon"
Thetis: "Tchh! I don't believe in you!"

Then someone appeared in front of them.

???? : "It's okay Thetis, I'll handle this"
Hyoga: "You ... Sorrento"
Sorento: "Athena's Saints, Poseidon-sama is waiting for you ... Let me take you"
Hyoga: "Thank you, Sorrento"

Sorrento led Hyoga and Shiryu to Poseidon. And they arrived at the temple of Poseidon. Poseidon is inside the Athena Urn.

Sorento: "I brought them here, Poseidon-sama"
Poseidon: "Thank you Sorrento"
Hyoga: "We're here to talk to you, Poseidon"
Poseidon: "You don't have to bother explaining why you're here"
Shiryu: "Huh?"
Poseidon: "I've heard about your troubles with Olympus, it looks like you guys are in trouble this time"
Hyoga: "Then it will be fast ... We are here to ask your help Poseidon"
Poseidon: "Haha, I thought so, you guys are asking for help from other gods, it means you are not well right?"
Hyoga: "So, how about that?"
Poseidon: "What's my advantage in helping you guys?"
Hyoga: "I'll do whatever you want"
Poseidon: "That's all? Hahaha ... Do you think that's enough for a god like me"
Hyoga: "If it's not enough, I will kneel in front of you if needed"
Shiryu: "Hyoga, you ...!"
Poseidon: "Kneeling before me? That's still not enough"
(Hyoga just silent)
Poseidon: "All right, first you have to do as I tell you"
Hyoga: "Of course"
Poseidon: "First, hand over your Cloth to me, give it to Sorento"
Shiryu: "What did you say?!"
(Hyoga holds Shiryu)
Hyoga: "Then after that?"
Poseidon: "After that ... You remove Athena's seal on this urn right now"
(Shiryu is surprised to hear that)

🔸Hyoga has a very risky order to do ... How does Hyoga answer ...?