(Prologue) 15. Towards "Heaven" [END]

✴️ Saint Seiya The Heaven: Prologue ✴️

🔸 Chapter 15: Towards "Heaven"

The battle draws near ... Athena against Olympus. The battle that will determine the fate of humanity. Everyone is preparing for that.

// Scene at the temple of Ares, Mount Olympus //
Here Ares is seen sitting inside his temple in a dark room, he is talking to Phobos.

Phobos: "Father, soon Athena and her Saints will come to Olympus, what do you think?"
Ares: "It's no big deal, they are only human, they are nothing for us, Gods"
Phobos: "That's right, they will realize that it is a mistake to defy Heaven"
Ares: "That's how they'll feel ... By the way, is he back yet?"
Phobos: "Yes, he's done watching"
(Someone comes inside the temple of Ares)
Phobos: "Heh"
????: "I have returned, Father"
Ares: "You're finally back, Deimos"
Deimos: "I have got a picture of Athena's strength and her army"
Phobos: "Hoo, what do you think?"
Deimos: "They were quite good, they managed to finish off the Berserkers we sent to Sanctuary, as well as 2 Fallen-Angels"
Ares: "I see ..."
Phobos: "At that time I had the opportunity to kill Athena, unfortunately Achilles came in my way"
Deimos: "Father, it seems we can't underestimate them, we already know what happened to Poseidon and Hades before"
Ares: "Yes, I know that. But that doesn't mean anything, those who oppose the gods will be eliminated, that's their destiny"
(2 other people come into the room)
Deimos: "...."
Phobos: "Heh"
Ares: "We'll show them what true fear means"

The four main leaders of the Berserker's army stood before Ares.

Deimos: "Right!"
Phobos: "Of course!"
Enyo: "I'll do it!"
Anteros: "Understood!"
(Ares smiles evilly)
Ares: "Athena will be destroyed in an instant, because she is nothing"

Ares looked up at the center of the room. At the top of the room there was an armor, and it turned out to be Kamui. You can see 3 Kamui displayed there, and one of them is Athena's Kamui.

// Scene at the Temple of Hermes, Mount Olympus //
Hermes is seen sitting in meditation in his temple. Hermes's soul appears to be in a dimension of Hermes soul/mind. Hermes suddenly felt something

 Hermes suddenly felt something