(Prologue) 6. Offer

✴️ Saint Seiya The Heaven: Prologue ✴️

🔸 Chapter 6: Offer

// Scenes at the 12 Zodiac Temples, Sanctuary //
Shaina and Marin went to a place in the 12 Zodiac Temples, precisely between the Scorpio Temple and the Sagittarius Temple to check something out.

Shaina: "Marin, I'm sorry about what happened to your brother"
Marin: "Thank you Shaina. At least I can be on his side for end of his life"
(Marin wears Touma's bell on her shirt)
Marin: "Because of that, I won't let Seiya feel that way .."
Shaina: "Marin ..."
Marin: "In the end they can meet, I don't want them to be separated again ... I won't let it"

While they were walking, they suddenly saw a light in the sky.

Shaina: "What light is that? It comes from the Zodiac Temples"
Marin: "That's Gold Cloths ... How did they get away from the temple ??"
Shaina: "This ... Athena's Cosmo, looks like Athena did this, we don't have to worry ... We just need to do what we can do"

And finally they arrived at a place, where there was a ruined building there.

Marin: "Are you sure this is the place?"
Shaina: "Yes, I'm sure. The aura I feel is from here"
Marin: "This place is like a rubble, I didn't know there was a building here"
(Suddenly there was a very strong aura from the ruins that pushed Shaina)
Shaina: "Ughhh !!"
Marin: "Shaina, are you okay?"
Shaina: I am fine, I will try to check the ruins.

Shaina walks near the ruins. After getting close, Shaina saw that there was a hole there.

Shaina: "This ... It looks like there is a room under these ruins, I will try to enter"
Marin: "Then me too"
Shaina: "Wait Marin, you wait here"
Marin: "But, we don't know what's in there"
Shaina: "It will be dangerous if you come in. Because only I who can feel it, it's better that only I who enter ... Trust me"
Marin: "Well then, be careful"

Shaina goes under the rubble and Marin waits outside. However, there were several shadows of someone behind the rocks around the ruins, stalking them.

// Scene Shaina inside the ruins //
Shaina walks down the stairs to the underground. And he arrived in a room

Shaina: "What is this place ?? Looks like this aura that called me came from this room ..."
(Shaina sees something ahead, and how shocked she is)

Shaina: "T-this !! ... Gold Cloth !! ... How can Gold Cloth be in a place like this ?! Not to mention, I have never seen Gold Cloth like this ... Is it real?"
(Suddenly someone spoke)
???? : "Finally you came ... Ophiuchus Shaina ..."
Shaina: "? !!! ... Who is that ?!"
???? : "You don't have to worry, I won't hurt you"
Shaina: "Huh? !! That voice, did it come from this Cloth ?!"
????: "That's right, young Saint ..."
Shaina: "You! ... Who are you ?! How do you know my name ?! What is your purpose for calling me ?!"
???? : "I am the soul of this Cloth ... My purpose for summoning you is to offer help to you"
Shaina: "Offers help ??"
???? : "That's right. I also know the conditions that you are facing, this is not a good condition for you ... Isn't this a good offer ??"
Shaina: "How can I trust you ??"
???? : "Well, I'll show you something interesting ..."

// Marin scene in front of the ruins //
Marin was waiting outside feeling anxious. Suddenly an attack leads to Marin. Then she dodged the attack

Marin: "Flames attack ?? ... Who are you ?! Get out!"
????: "The word 'you' is not quite right ... It should be 'us' !!!"
(Then 5 people appear in front of Marin)
Marin: "Black Armor ?! Are you Specters? !!"
????: "We're not wearing Surplice, but ... Berserk !!"
Marin: "What !! Berserk !!! ... You are Ares's army !!!"
Berserker: "You're right, we are the Berserkers of the Flame Division !!"

* Note: Flame Division, a Berserker troop with fire elemental power, a melee combat type

(Marin looks surprised)
Marin: "What are you doing in Sanctuary? !!"
Berserker (Flame): "Of course! ... We will destroy you !! Athena's Saints!!!"
(One of the Berserkers attacks Marin)
Berserker (Flame): "Taste this !!!"
(Marin can avoid it, then she tries to counterattack)
Marin: "* RYUSEI-KEN * !!!"
(The attack hit his body right, but the Berserker looks fine)
Marin: "No way, my attack hit him right from a very close range! ... But why is he still ..."
Berserker (Flame): "Hahaha! ... Too bad, such an attack won't work, even on regular Berserker troops it won't work !!"
Marin: "No way!"
Berserker (Flame): "Now it's my turn ..."
Marin: "? !!"
Berserker (Flame): "* FLAME CRUSH * !!!"
(Marin managed to dodge a little, but she was still partially hit. Marin bounced off the rocks, and injured her leg.)
Marin: "Ughhhh!"
Berserker (Flame): "Hahaha !! ... Looks like you can't move anymore, I'll kill you !!"
Marin: "!!!"
Berserker (Flame): "Just die !!!"

🔸The Berserker prepares to attack Marin again ... Marin, who is currently immobile, can only surrender to the attack ...