(Olympus Chapter) 57. Worst Combination! Ares and Hades!

🏛️ Saint Seiya The Heaven: Olympus 🏛️

🔹Chapter 57: Worst Combination! Ares and Hades!

// Scene at the Temple of Ares, Mount Olympus //Something happen beyond Saga and Dohko's expectations, the return of the god ruler of the underworld, Hades!

Something happen beyond Saga and Dohko's expectations, the return of the god ruler of the underworld, Hades! ... Now they had to face two Olympus Gods at once

* Note: Here Hades rises directly with his original body, and uses his Kamui, not Hades' Suprlice (like in the Hades Chapter). Ares also wears his Kamuinya

Hades: "..."
Dohko: "...!"
Saga: "...!"
(Saga and Dohko are tense and sweaty looking at Hades)
Saga: "Hades ..."
Dohko: "I never thought this would really happen"
(Hades looks at Saga and Dohko)
Hades: "Athena's Saints huh ..."
(Ares walks towards Hades)
Hades: "..."
Ares: "Greetings, Uncle"
Hades: "Ares ..."
Ares: "It's true, the little bit of your power that left in that 'vessel' is enough to bring you back"
(Ares smiles)
Ares: "I'm sorry uncle, I can't bring your sword back"
Hades: "Never mind, what happened has happened"
(Hades looks at the Kamui he's wearing)
Hades: "It really is my Kamui ... It's been a long time since I wore it, since Titanomakhia"

* Note: Titanomakhia is the name of the war between Titans and Olympus in the mythological era

Hades: "How is it?"
Ares: "Now that Athena and her troops are on Olympus, they are heading for the other temples of God"
Hades: "I see ... Athena really came here "
(Hades looks at Dohko)
Hades: "You, you're the Libra Saint back then right? ... 243 years ago in the Holy War"
Dohko: "Khh"
Hades: "I never thought you were still alive today"
Dohko: "Hades !!"
Hades: "Are you ready to lose for a second time? ... Libra"
Dohko: "I won't lose again, this time I will win ... Athena will win !!"
Hades: "Is that so ??"

* Note: Just a reminder, Dohko is still wearing his regular Libra Cloth, while Saga is already wearing Gemini God Cloth

Hades emits a very strong red aura, Saga and Dohko feel a strong pressure from Hades's aura

Saga: "Eghh !!"
Dohko: "!!!"
Hades: "Hmph, if you just look at me with depressed like that, then there's no hope you can win"
(Ares also emitted a very strong aura, the aura of the two gods who were inside Ares's temple clashing with each other)
Saga: "(What kind of pressure is this, is this the aura of the two Olympus Gods ??!)"
Hades: "Athena won't have a chance here, she just came to lose"
(Suddenly, a dark red aura surrounds Dohko)
Dohko: "(What is this? !!)"
Hades: "Those who oppose Gods, will know the consequences"

The red aura possessed Dohko, Dohko screamed in pain, like his body was being torn apart from within

Dohko: "Arghh !!!!"
Saga: "Roushi !!!"
(Suddenly Ares moves quickly towards Dohko)
Saga: "What? !!"
Dohko: "? !!!"
Ares: "Heh"
(Ares attacks Dohko with his spear)

Dohko managed to defend himself using Libra's shield, but it was useless, Libra's shield was destroyed and Dohko was knocked backwards until he hit the temple wall.

* Note: The spear that Ares is holding is also part of his Kamui

Dohko: "Guaghh !!!"
(Dohko has a lot of blood coming out of his mouth)
Saga: "Roushi !!!"
Phobos: "You let your guard down, Gemini Saga !!"
(Phobos is able to break free from Saga's grip)
Saga: "Tchh !!"
Phobos: "Hahaha, you guys are finished this time ... You won't be able to survive all this !!"
(Phobos moves away from Saga, and Saga runs towards Dohko)
Saga: "Roushi, are you okay ??!"
Dohko: "Calm down, I'm still alive ... Guaggh!"
(Dohko continues to bleed)
Saga: "Roushi!"
Dohko: "What a dangerous attack, Libra's shield is destroyed like this ... If only I hadn't had time to hold on, I would have died earlier"
Ares: "Heh, you're still lucky, Libra ... But your luck will run out soon"
(Hades walks towards Ares, Hades stands beside Ares)
Ares: "Uncle, this is the moment"
Hades: "Yes"
(Suddenly, the floor they were stepping on was enveloped in a red aura)
Dohko: "W-What is this ?!"
Saga: "This feels like an aura of death"
(From under the floor, something appears)
Saga: "Huh? !!"
Ares: "Hahaha ... You guys can just finish off my troops in the Sanctuary before, but it's useless"
(There were many people appearing from under the floor, from within that red aura)
Saga: "This feeling !!!"
Dohko: "Could it be !!"
Ares: "Come back, my troops! ... Berserkers !!!"

As it turned out, the figures that came out from under the floor were the Ares' Berserkers. The Berserkers who came out were so many, dozens of Berserkers appeared

Saga: "No way !!!"
Dohko: "We already have finished them before !!!"
(Ares smiles)
Ares: "Heh, as long as the Lord of the World of the Dead is here, it will be useless for you to finish off my troops !!"
Dohko: "Tchh !!"
Saga: "So, as long as Hades helps Ares, Ares' troops will continue to rise again? !!"
(Saga and Dohko are very surprised)
Ares: "Hmm ??"
(Ares is a little confused looking around)
Ares: "Uncle, what about the Specters ?? ... Why aren't your troops here?"
Hades: "I can't bring them back. As long as they are sealed in that rosary, I can't bring them back ... I have to take care of that Virgo too"

* Note: The Specters were sealed in Shaka's rosary

Ares: "So that's how it is ... No problem, everything will go well, they both will be finished here"
(Ares and Hades stare at Saga and Dohko)

The entire Berserker troop (Flame Berserker, Fire Berserker, Calamity Berserker ... Except for the Terror Berserker) that had revived was in front of Saga and Dohko. And also the three leaders of the Berserker troops (Phobos, Enyo, Anteros), they stand to lead their troops according to their respective divisions

* Note: Deimos is also the leader of the Berserker's army, it's just that he's not here, he had to deal with Shun and Aiolia before.

Anteros: "There is no hope for you"
Enyo: "This is a beautiful sight"
Phobos: "Hahaha, I can't wait to finish them off, especially you, Gemini Saga !!"
(Everyone stares at Saga and Dohko)
Saga: "This is really unexpected, I didn't expect something like this to happen"
Dohko: "In war, the unexpected thing always happens"
(Dohko walks forward)
Dohko: "This is what soldiers on the battlefield always face"
Saga: "Roushi ..."
(Libra Cloth suddenly shines)
Dohko: "There are two options for a true soldier in war ... Either die for victory, or live for victory!"
(Libra Cloth changes form to God Cloth)
Dohko: "All for the sake of victory, only victory is in my though !!"
(Dohko looks at his enemies seriously)
Dohko: "Even if circumstances force me to give up, my heart won't do it !!"

🔹 Against Ares and Hades ... Against the impossible ... Even if the going gets tough ... Saga and Dohko will continue to fight ... For the sake of victory! ...