(Zeus Chapter) 35. "Defeating The Opponents"

⚡ Saint Seiya The Heaven: Zeus ⚡

✨ Chapter 35: "Defeating the Opponents !!"

// Scene in front of the Temple of Hera, Mount Olympus //The saints continued to show fierce resistance when fighting the Heraldics

The saints continued to show fierce resistance when fighting the Heraldics.  On the other hand, Hera gave the choice to Shura to continue to fight and die, or be forgiven by having to swear to serve Hera

* Note: The Saints are currently inside a building created by the Heraldics ... This building is inspired by the "Panthenon" building, it's just that the contents of the building are almost all the pillars that support the building.

Hera: "So, what's your choice ??"
(Shura's right hand is stuck into the floor because Hera's peacock feather, he is also bleeding over his body)
Hera: "Isn't this a good offer in your condition like this ??"
Shura "..."
Hera: "Athena is nobody else in Olympus, while I am the Queen here, I am the Queen of the Gods"
(Hera is seen speaking exalting herself)
Hera: "If you serve me, then you will get a better position than when you served Athena"
(Shura is silent with his current state)
Hera: "Because of that, kneel down and swear to me ..."
(Shura doesn't answer, but he smiles)
Shura: "Heh"
Hera: "???"
Shura: "You think, by holding my right hand, then you can threaten me ... O Goddess ??"
Hera: "Huh ??"
Shura: "Is this how you get what you want, by threaten someone ?? ... Unfortunately it won't work for me, you won't be able to buy my loyalty towards Athena"
(Shura speaks with a smile, even though blood is pouring out of his mouth)
Hera: "So you chose the first option, keep fighting and die ??"
Shura: "I will indeed fight, but not to die"
Hera: "You should be aware of your position, I told you before that you are not in a position to choose"
(Seems Hera getting ready with the two fans held in her hands)
Hera: "With your restrained strength, I can end you in an instant ... Without you being able to do anything"
Shura: "We'll see ..."
(Shura challenges Hera)
Hera: "Then it's a pity ... Even though I gave you a chance"
(Hera looks like she is swinging her fan)
Hera: "You will regret in death!"
(Hera waved her fan at Shura, seen slices of wind aimed at Shura)
Shura: "I forgot to tell you something ..."
(Shura gathers Cosmo in his left hand)
Shura: "... That Excalibur, isn't my right hand"