(Olympus Chapter) 1. Preparation

🏛️ Saint Seiya The Heaven: Olympus 🏛️

🔹Chapter 1: Preparation

// Scene at the Temple of Athena //Athena and the Saints prepare for go to Mount Olympus

Athena and the Saints prepare for go to Mount Olympus. All the Saints stuck the Athena Seal paper on their hands. Athena prepared to open the dimensional portal. Gold Saints joined forces to help Athena open portals by increasing their Cosmo.

Athena: "Come on everyone!"
Aiolos: "Increase your Cosmo!"
Gold Saint: "Yeah !!"
(There was a golden light shimmering there)
Shiryu: "A-amazing! ..."
Ikki: "What a huge Cosmo!"
Seiya: "Huh ?! ..."
(At a glance, Seiya saw the Gold Saints Cloth shadows change behind the radiance.)
Seiya: "This ..."
(The dimensional portal opens)
Mu: "Kiki! Get ready!"
Kiki: "Yes, Mu-sama!"
(Mu and Kiki are in charge of transferring all the Saints into the Dimensional Portal)
Aiolos: "Get ready you guys!"
Saint: "Yes !!"

Athena and all the Saints moved into the Dimensional Portal. There was quite a shaking in that dimension.

// Scene in a Dimension //
All the Saints had a little trouble maintaining their position

Kiki: "Whaa ...!"
Marin: "So, this is the dimensional path of the Gods ...!"
Jabu: "The pressure is so huge!"
(Aiolos speaking)
Aiolos: "Don't panic everyone! ... We are all protected by the Paper Seal of Athena, as long as we unite our Cosmo, we will succeed!"

All Saints concentrate on uniting strength. Finally their bodies can stabilize in that dimension. The Gold Saints took the lead, and Athena was behind the Gold Saints ... Everyone was focused and some of them were remembering their previous preparations.

[Flashback-Begin]

Before going to Mount Olympus, in the morning, all the Saints make preparations.

* Scenes of the Saints in Sanctuary

// Scene at Pope Temple //
Several Saints gathered at Pope's temple to discuss plans.

Aiolia: "We will discuss a plan"
Deathmask: "Plan huh ..."
Aphrodite: "Yes, we need that"
Milo: "Is everyone here?"
Aldebaran: "Mu was at the Aries temple with Kiki, Aiolos was going around checking the entire Sanctuary and Shura went alone somewhere"
Milo: "Then Shiryu ??"
Shun: "Shiryu and Roushi went to see Athena, Shiryu said he would report to Athena"
Shaka: "Report what?"
Shun: "Previously Hyoga and Shiryu went to Atlantis, to ask Poseidon for help"
(Gold Saints are shocked)
Camus: "Poseidon you said ?!"
Deathmask: "Oy oy, are you serious ??"
Aiolia: "Then how did it go?"
Shun: "I don't know, but looking at Shiryu's face, it looks like it worked"
Shaka: "Poseidon huh ... If this helps, I'm fine wit it"
Camus: "Then where's Hyoga? Shouldn't he be back with Shiryu?"
Shun: "Shiryu said, Hyoga is resting in Atlantis for now"
Camus: "I see ..."
Milo: "Take it easy Camus, Hyoga is strong, you don't need to worry"
Shun: "That's right, Hyoga will definitely follow later"
Camus: "Yes, I believe in him"
Aiolia: "By the way, where's Ikki?"
Shun: "My brother is resting from the previous battle"
Aldebaran: "Isn't he recovering? Thanks to Shaina ??"
Shun: "My Brother is not tired from being injured, he said that somehow he himself felt his strength was a bit lost before"
(Shaka thinks about Shun's words)
Aphrodite: "Oh ya, Shaina is also not here"
Marin: "Shaina is trying to understand her own strength, she needs time to be alone"
Saga: "Leave them alone, we do what we have to do"
Aiolia: "Saga, you said you know a lot about the Olympus Gods"
Shun: "Is that true?"
Saga: "Yes ... Back when I was Pope, I read a lot of information about Gods"
Camus: "What do you know?"
Saga: "First, there are currently 10 Olympus Gods that we will face, Zeus, Hera, Demeter, Ares, Apollo, Artemis, Aphrodite, Hermes, Dionysus, and Hephaestus"
Marin: "10 Gods at once ..."
Saga: "And each of them has their own army, not to mention the Olympus' army, Angel"
Deathmask: "Yep, this is impossible isn't it, we better just give up ..."
Aldebaran: "It's too fast to give up"
Milo: "With a plan, we will succeed"
Saga: "The best way to defeat them is to fight separately against all of them"
Aphrodite: "Hee ... One by one huh"
Shaka: "That's a good idea, we can't let all Olympus Gods join in one place"
Saga: "Gods of Olympus guard their respective temples, it is according to their duties, we can use this"
Shaka: "But, there is another side to this plan ..."
(The atmosphere turns tense)
Shaka: "Can we ?? ... Some of us will fight against one Olympus God and his army ... Isn't our dream too beautiful if we can defeat them easily ??"
Shun: "That ..."
(Everyone bowed)
Saga: "That's what we are going to face ... I myself don't know the true strength of the Olympus God army ..."
Shun: "I believe!"
(Shun speaks confidently)
Shun: "I believe we all can do it"
Marin: "Shun ..."
Deathmask: "Are you sure it can help in battle ??"
Shun: "If we really don't have strength, we still have faith! ... We fight together, we are strong! ... I don't know what else I will have if I lose that faith"
Saga: "..."
(Shaka smiles)
Aldebaran: "That's a good spirit"
Milo: "Heh"
Aiolia: "With that feeling all this time you can continue to pass the challenges you face"
Saga: "That's your strength ..."
Shun: "Everyone ..."
Saga: "Next I will tell you about each God of Olympus, listen ..."