(Olympus Chapter) 65. Partner

🏛️ Saint Seiya The Heaven: Olympus 🏛️

🔹Chapter 65: Partner

// Scene at the Temple of Ares, Mount Olympus //Previously, Saga was held back by Eris

Previously, Saga was held back by Eris.  Then Eris tries to enter Saga with darkness, but surprisingly, Saga uses a technique that doesn't belong to him, "Golden Triangle"

* Note: Just a reminder, Saga and Dohko are using their God Cloth at this time

Eris: "(What does this mean? !!)"
(Eris's attack launched on Saga, enters another dimension)
????: "..."
(Saga smiles)
Eris: "Who are you? !!"
(Eris speaks in a high tone to Saga)
Enyo: "Who ??"
Phobos: "What do you mean, Auntie?"
(Phobos and Enyo wonder what Eris said to Saga)
????: "Who, you say ?? ... Didn't I fight with you since earlier? I am Gemini Saga, you can see from the Cloth I use"
Eris: "Don't playing with me, you can't fool a goddess!
(Eris gets emotional)
Eris: "You're not the Gemini Saga ... Who are you? !!"
Dohko: "What ??"
(Dohko is surprised by Eris's words)
????: "Looks like it can't fool a goddess huh ... Isn't that right, brother?"
Eris: "Huh? !!"
(Saga seems to be talking to himself)
????: "I really am a Gemini Gold Saint ... Gemini Kanon"
Eris: "What? !!!"
Phobos: "!!!"
Enyo: "!!!!"
Ares: "??!"
Dohko: "Kanon ?? !!"
(Everyone is shocked to hear that)
Dohko: "You are ... Kanon ??!"
Kanon: "Heh"
Dohko: "Were you Kanon from the beginning ??"
(Dohko wonders)
Eris: "I-it could be, you ... !!"
Kanon: "..."
Eris: "Two personalities !!!"
Phobos: "Two personalities, you say? !!"
Kanon: "That's right, inside of me is Saga, or vice versa"
Dohko: "How come? !!"
Kanon: "While previously the Gold Saints were about to be freed from the seal of the Gods of Olympus by Athena, Athena used the Gold Cloth as a container or our temporary bodies ... Each Gold Cloth holds one soul, like you, Roushi"
(Dohko continues to listen)
Kanon: "But the Gemini Gold Cloth is different from the others, the Gemini Cloth is able to accommodate two souls at once ... Even though it's only one body, we are able to share space within this body"
Dohko: "Why didn't you tell us beforehand?"
Kanon: "I'm sorry Roushi, this is all Saga's wish, he wants to keep this a secret just in case something happens"
(Kanon looks at Eris)
Kanon: "And it looks like it was quite dangerous, I have to help my brother ... Now is the time for myself to fight"
(Kanon increases his Cosmo)
Eris: "I didn't expect this ... Two personalities in one body that help each other"
Kanon: "I'm sorry, Goddess of Discord, now it's useless to manipulate me ... Because we protect each other"
(Seen the figure of Saga beside Kanon)
Eris: "Don't underestimate me, you human"