(Olympus Chapter) 9. Revenge

🏛️ Saint Seiya The Heaven: Olympus 🏛️

🔹Chapter 9: Revenge

// Scene on the road to the Temple of Ares, Mount Olympus //Saga, Dohko and Ikki are on their way to Ares Temple

Saga, Dohko and Ikki are on their way to Ares Temple. They chatted on their way

Ikki: "Roushi, I want to ask you something"
Dohko: "What do you want to ask?"
Ikki: "I heard that Libra weapons are very powerful to use against Berserker, I want to know how Libra weapons can be like that"

*Note: Berserkers are Ares' Army

Libra: "Ohh, about that. Long time ago, in mythological times, Athena fought against Ares. The battle was very difficult, you could say Athena almost lost"
Ikki: "Almost lost ??"
Dohko: "That's right, the Berserkers army is a troop with strong body resistance, it's really hard to beat them"
Saga: "..."
Dohko: "That's why this Libra weapon was made. This Libra weapon was made by the Alchemists which they was ancestor Jamir's people, with their chemistry, these 12 weapons were created."
Ikki: "People from Jamir huh ..."
Dohko: "Actually this weapon should not be used arbitrarily, but against Ares' army, Athena allowed it. After we used this weapon, we reversed the situation and managed to win"
Ikki: "I see ... Libra weapons will be very useful against Berserker this time"
Dohko: "But we have to be careful, I heard from Shaka, that there are Berserker troops that can attack souls, they don't have physical form ... So physical attacks won't work"
Ikki: "Then how do you deal with it?"
Dohko: "Hmm ... I don't know"
Ikki: "Don't know ?? Then what should we do?"
Saga: "Take it easy, I know how, just leave it to me"
Dohko: "Yosh, that's good"
Saga: "I warned you something"
Ikki: "Huh ??"
Dohko: "??"
Saga: "You have to be careful against Ares, he is different from other gods, his thinking is very dangerous"
Ikki: "You mean he has a dangerous plan?"
Saga: "He is the harshest God, to me, he is like a devil ... I know the most about him"
Dohko: "A devil huh ... That's completely different from a god"
Saga: "That's why, we have to focus this time, don't let your guard down"
Ikki: "Of course, a little mistake can be dangerous"
Dohko: "Looks like we're almost there ??"
Saga: "???"

While they were talking, suddenly an attack was directed to them from the sky. Saga, Dohko Ikki managed to avoid the attack

Dohko: "You guys all right ??!"
Ikki: "Yeah"
Saga: "This ..."

The attack turned out to be black bird feathers that pointed at them

Ikki: "Huh ?!"
Saga: "So you huh ..."
(The three of them look up to the sky)
Dohko: "Fallen-Angel ..."

* Note: they can tell it's Fallen-Angel because the Fallen-Angel's wings are black

(The Fallen-Angel descends to the ground, in front of the three of them)
????: "Athena's Saint ... Unforgivable !!"
Dohko: "A woman ??"
????: "You have killed my friend!"
Ikki: "Your friend ??"
????: "That's right, you were the ones who killed Haemus right ?!"
Saga: "?!"
????: "I'll finish you guys !!"
Saga: "Ohh, you mean that weak Fallen Angel ??"
????: "What did you say?!!"
Saga: "I was the one who finished him"
????: "What?!!!"
Saga: "I helped end his suffering"
????: "You ... !!"
Saga: "Gemini Saga, you will also be like him"
????: "Gemini Saga !! ... I am Rhodope, you will pay for this !!"

Saga prepares to face Rhodope, but Ikki advances to Saga

Ikki: "Wait a minute Saga, let me face it"
Saga: "Ikki ..."
Ikki: "You don't have to bother with people like her, don't you have more important business?"
Saga: "Hmph, are you able to handle it?"
Ikki: "Heh, looks like you and Roushi will not be able to face women, and also before you have defeated Fallen-Angel right, this time it's my turn"
Dohko: "Geez, young people always don't want to lose ... Well then, come on Saga"
Saga: "Alright Ikki, I hope you take care of her as soon as possible ... We need your strength to face Ares"
Ikki: "Yeah"
(Saga and Dohko head to Ares Temple)
Rhodope: "Wait, Gemini Saga !!"
(Ikki throws Phoenix's tail feathers at Rhodope)
Rhodope: "Tchh !!"
(Rhodope dodges)
Ikki: "Where do you think you're going ??"
Rhodope: "You !!"
Ikki: "Phoenix Ikki ... How about if you face me, I need a little warm up"
Rhodope: "Phoenix, I will finish Gemini after finishing you first"
Ikki: "It's great if that's the case, let me tell you, I won't hesitate to women even"
(Ikki and Rhodope prepare to fight)

// Scene at the Temple of Ares, Mount Olympus //
Ares was sitting relaxed in his temple. Ares was in his room with his troops, accompanied by 2 leaders of the Berserker's Army

* Note: btw, the room where Ares sits is huge, that's why all of his troops can enter

(Someone comes into the room)
Anteros: "Ares-sama ..."
Ares: "What's up Anteros?"
Anteros: "Seen 2 Athena's Saints broke into the temple, they killed the Flame Berserkers"
Ares: "I see ..."
Anteros: "What shall we do?"
Ares: "We let them enter the temple, we give a welcome to our guests"
(Ares smiles evilly)

Not long after that, Saga and Dohko enter the room inside the Ares temple. They entered by destroying the walls inside the Temple

Dohko: "Heh, with this weapon, we can easily fight the Berserkers"
Saga: "? !!"

Seen 3 leaders of Berserker troops beside Ares. The Berserker (Fire) troops prepared by aiming their arrows at Saga and Dohko

* Note: Berserker (Fire), a Berserker capable of long-range attacks

(Saga looks at Ares)
Saga: "Ares ...!"
Ares: "Welcome, Athena's Saint"
Saga: "Ares, I will definitely end my business with you"
Phobos: "Oy, is that how a guest enters someone's house ?? ... You should say hello, or at least you introduce your name"
Saga: "No need to say much, my business is with you, Ares"
Ares: "Hmph"
Enyo: "He's pretty cool as a human"

* Note: Enyo, she is Goddess, one of the 4 leaders of the Berserker army, the leader of the Berserker troop of the Fire division

Anteros: "You Athena's Saints are very troublesome, you took out most of the Flame Berserker's Army previously, now only 15 of them are left here"
Enyo: "Not only the Flame Division, they also eliminated half of the Fire Division ... Right now the Fire Division only numbered 20 people"
Ares: "It doesn't matter ... You two, don't you guys see the beauty of this temple of mine first?"
Dohko: "What do you mean?"
(Saga looks around in the room, Saga is surprised)
Saga: "What? !!"
Dohko: "What's up Saga ??"
Saga: "Look up to the middle of this room"
Dohko: "Huh ??"
(Dohko was shocked)
Dohko: "Is that Athena's Cloth? !! ... Isn't Athena wearing it right now ?!"
Saga: "No ... That's not Cloth of Athena ..."
Dohko: "? !!"
Saga: "It's Kamui ... Athena's Kamui !!"

🔹Saga and Dohko arrive at Ares Temple ... They confront Ares and his troops ... They both are shocked after seeing Athena's Kamui in the room at Ares Temple ...