(Zeus Chapter) 47. Light Against Lightning

⚡ Saint Seiya The Heaven: Zeus ⚡

✨ Chapter 47: Light Against Lightning

// Scene in the Main Hall, Mount Olympus //Aiolos remained standing even with his injured condition

Aiolos remained standing even with his injured condition. Even though he had lost the wings of the Sagittarius God Cloth, they still reappeared. A pair of wings from Aiolos' Golden Cosmo, wings that symbolize Aiolos' strong faith

* Note: The wings of Sagittarius 'God Cloth have been completely destroyed by Brontes' attack.  However, this time the pair of wings on Aiolos' back reappeared from Aiolos's golden cosmo ... So, these wings were not physical wings, but only Cosmo.

Brontes: "(Wings that will never break huh ...)"
(Brontes notices a pair of golden wings on Aiolos's back)
Brontes: "Alright, show me your strong belief !!"
(In the air, you can see Brontes gathering lightning energy in his right hand)
Aiolos: ".. ??"
(Brontes sends lightning straight from his right hand towards Aiolos who is on the floor)
Aiolos: "..."
(Aiolos clenched his right fist, and you saw a golden Cosmo gathering in his hand)
Aiolos: "* ATOMIC THUNDERBOLT * !!!"

Aiolos launches balls of light with constant high speed towards Brontes' lightning attack. Their attacks both collided, and they both continued to defend their attacks

Brontes: ".. !!"
Aiolos: "Erghh !!!"
(Their strength is evenly matched, in the end their attacks both stop)
Aiolos: "Ghh"
Brontes: "Khh"
(The two of them got pushed back a little after a collision)
Brontes: "Not yet !!"
(Suddenly, lightning appears from under the floor where Aiolos is standing)
Aiolos: "? !!"
(Aiolos opened his two wings and flew upwards to avoid the lightning)
Brontes: "I hope you don't forget my ability on this one"
(Continues to emerge thunderbolts from under the floor towards Aiolos, and Aiolos continues to maneuver in the air to avoid it)
Brontes: "If you are unable to overcome this, you will only end up like before!"
Aiolos: "No, the same thing won't happen again"
Brontes: "???"

Aiolos seemed to be grabbing something from his back using his right hand, and it was a golden arrow with a very strong golden cosmo aura. Aiolos attached the golden arrow to the Sagittarius bow.  Aiolos was aiming with focus, and getting ready to shoot his arrows. Finally he shot the golden arrow, he shot the arrow downwards. The golden arrows that Aiolos shot, after being shot, numbered to tens, and the golden arrows pierced the floor.