(Zeus Chapter) 12. The Light of Victory! The Awakening of Athena's Kamui !!

⚡ Saint Seiya The Heaven: Zeus ⚡

✨ Chapter 12: The Light of Victory!  The Awakening of Athena's Kamui !!

// Scene in front of the Main Hall, Mount Olympus //Jabu, who previously had an all-out battle against Gabriel and Jophiel alone

Jabu, who previously had an all-out battle against Gabriel and Jophiel alone.  Thanks to Jabu, the Saints were able to move back.  But this time Athena decided to fight against these two Archangels

Shun: "T-That ..."
Shiryu: "Could it be ..."
(The Saints gasped at the glowing orb floating in front of Athena)
Gabriel: "This feeling ..."
Jophiel: "Looks like there's no mistaking it"
(Gabriel and Jophiel stare at the glowing orb)
Gabriel: "That's impossible, it should be in the Temple of Ares, how could Athena ..."
Athena: "This is the result of the struggle and sacrifice of my precious soldiers ... They are the ones who get it"
Jophiel: "I can't believe it"
Athena: "And the results of their struggle will not be in vain"
Gabriel: "But Athena, that thing belongs to the Gods, you who are now in human form, are you sure you can use it?"
Athena: "I can do it"
Gabriel: "Huh ??"
Athena: "Not the appearance of a god, but how you really are as a rule"
(The glowing orb shines brighter and brighter)
Jophiel: "..?!"
Athena: "I'll prove it"

The luminous orn flew high above. Then a light appeared in the symbolic shape of Athena's scepter symbol, where the glowing sphere was inside the Athena symbol.  The Athena symbol shone downwards, towards Athena, after which the Athena Cloth was released from Athena's body.  Then, Athena was hit by the radiance, and little by little, an armor that was directly attached to Athena's body appeared.

Shaina: "A-Amazing ..."
Kiki: "What a tremendous power ..."
Aiolos: "This is truly something beyond human understanding"
Jabu: "So this ..."
(All the saints stare at Athena, Athena looks so sparkling and bathed in light)
Jabu: "... Athena's Kamui!"

* Note: So the process of using Kamui is different from ordinary armor such as Cloth.  The cloth installation is where the parts of the cloth are physical, then the parts of the cloth are attached to the user's body.  In contrast to Kamui, if Kamui originally came from the form of energy (glowing spheres), then the installation was not physically arranged, but instead created directly into the bodies of the gods ...  formed Kamui Athena directly into Athena's body.  For other Gods it is different of course, for example Zeus, the installation of Kamui on his body was created from the lightning that struck his body.

Athena: "Gabriel ... Jophiel ..."
(Athena looks at Gabriel and Jophiel)
Athena: "I am the goddess of war, Athena! ... I will face the two of you"
(Athena's Cosmo was so dazzling, it made the area around them very bright)
Gabriel: "Khh"
Jophiel: "Eghh"
(Athena's Cosmo pressed Gabriel and Jophiel)
Gabriel: "Jophiel ..."
Jophiel: "Yeah, I understand"
(Jophiel looks at Athena)
Jophiel: "It's been thousands of years since Titanomakhia, that was the last time Athena used her Kamui, and now that Kamui is back in use by Athena"
(Jophiel imagines the time of Titanomakhia, where Athena used her Kamui)
Jophiel: "What we face is the Goddess of Olympus ... There is no time to hold back"

Suddenly, Gabriel and Jophiel's auras changed, their auras became very strong.  A light symbol appeared on their foreheads, then a circle of light appeared above their heads.  The aura of the two of them collided with the aura of Athena's, thus creating a strong tremor in the area around them standing

Shiryu: "Eghh"
Shun: "What a tremendous power battle"
Athena: "Aiolos ..."
(Athena glances at Aiolos)
Athena: "Take cover behind with them"
Aiolos: "Athena ..."
(Aiolos is silent for a while)
Aiolos: "I understand"
(Aiolos retreated and took refuge with the other Saints behind Athena)
Jabu: "A-Athena ..."
(Jabu sat looking at Athena)
Kiki: "* CRYSTAL DOME * !!"
(Kiki made a dome-shaped crystal wall to protect the Saints)
Shaina: "I will help"

Shaina stuck Ophiuchus's rod in the ground, right near Kiki's crystal dome.  Then a purple lightning appeared on Ophiuchus's rod, the purple lightning flowed all over Kiki's crystal dome

Athena: "..."
(Athena glanced at the Saints, then she nodded her head)
Aiolos: "(We entrust it to you, Athena)"
(Athena focused on Gabriel and Jophiel)
Jophiel: "Are you ready, Athena?"
Gabriel: "If you lose here, then everything will end for you and mankind"
Jophiel: "We will not hesitate, we will carry out Heaven's orders"
(Gabriel and Jophiel opened their wings, then their wing feathers flew everywhere)
Gabriel & Jophiel: "Zeus-sama's orders are absolute !!"
(They flicked their wings, then a strong wind was created that circled Athena)
Athena: "... !!"
(Gabriel and Jophiel's wing feathers fly in the wind around Athena)
Gabriel: "If we said we wouldn't hesitate ..."
(Suddenly Gabriel is above Athena)
Athena: "? !!"
Gabriel: "Then we will not give a chance !!"

Gabriel pressed the five fingers of his right hand, visible particles of light gathering in his hand.  Then it seemed like Gabriel thrust his hand towards Athena.  Athena swiftly used the Aegis shield to block Gabriel's attack.  There was a battle of strength between the two of them, the effect of the power struggle was to make the ground around them, until the Saints were shaking very strongly.

* Note: Gabriel and Jophiel's wing feathers continue to fly around Athena, because the wind keeps spinning non-stop ... Just think of logic okay

Aiolos: "Eghh"
Kiki: "What an incredible power battle!"
Shaina: "So this is the power between Goddess Olympus and Archangel ?!"
(The Saints survive the shock)
Gabriel: "... !!"
Athena: "...? !!"
(Gabriel disappears, then he retreates back towards Jophiel)
Shun: "What is he doing, how can he suddenly be on top of Athena ??"
Shiryu: "It is most likely the supreme power of the Angels, Holy Light!"
Shun: "Holy Light ??!"
Shiryu: "Yes, I faced an Angel who has this ability, he is Achilles. With the Holy Light ability, an Angel is able to move in a ray of light, so he won't be able to attack him as long as he's in the light ... But,  there is something different this time "
Shun: "Something different ??"
Shiryu: "Yes, but I don't know that"
(Shiryu focuses on staring at Athena's battle)
Athena: "(He's so fast, even me who is a goddess can't see his movements)"
Gabriel: "..."
Athena: "(Looks like there is something he did ... To beat him I have to find his weakness)"
(Athena's scepter glowed, then something glowing appeared, out of the symbol on Athena's scepter)
Jophiel: "That ..."
(The glowing object formed the shape of a bird and flew around Athena)
Athena: "A symbol of Athena's knowledge and wisdom ... Come here, Bubo!"

And it turns out, the object is an owl.  The owl flew and finally perched on Athena's right shoulder.  The owl is brown with a golden glow, and its eyes are golden in color.

* Note: So let's just call Bubo the name of this Athena's owl

Aiolos: "Athena's owl ??"
Gabriel: "Bubo ??"
Athena: "No matter how great a person's strength is, there must be a weakness ..."
(Bubo looks around, then Bubo's eyes glow gold)
Athena: "And I will find out that weakness"
(Athena's eyes shine too)

✨ The awakening of Athena's Kamui ... Athena was fighting with her perfect divine power ... What was Athena's power as a perfected goddess?  ...