(Zeus Chapter - 1st Part END) 13. The True Goddess of War !!

⚡ Saint Seiya The Heaven: Zeus ⚡

✨ Chapter 13: The True Goddess of War !!

// Scene in front of the Main Hall, Mount Olympus //Athena had awakened her Kamui

Athena had awakened her Kamui. Athena battled two Archangels, Gabriel and Jophiel. Athena was so serious about dealing with them, and Athena summoned her owl in the mythological era, namely Bubo.

* Note: So let's just say that Athena's owl name is Bubo, he is perched on Athena's right shoulder

Jophiel: "The owl that has been with Athena since the mythological era, Bubo ... That bird is also a symbol of Athena's knowledge"
(Jophiel looks at Bubo)
Gabriel: "It's nothing Athena ..."
(Gabriel who previously attacked Athena, he looks not satisfied)
Gabriel: "The attack before was just the first try, now it will definitely work"
(Suddenly Gabriel disappears from Athena's sight)
Athena: "Everything has an explanation ..."
(Athena closes her eyes, then Bubo's eyes glow, Bubo looks around)
Jophiel: "..."
(Athena felt something as she closed her eyes)
Athena: "It is one of the essence of knowledge"

* Note: Just to remind you, there are glowing feathers from Gabriel and Jophiel's wings that are flying around Athena non-stop

Athena pointed her scepter towards the side, then the scepter glowed. Then, a single feather of the Archangel's wing that was flying around Athena lost its light. Suddenly, Gabriel appeared right where the Archangel's wing feathers had lost their light. Gabriel looked unbalanced as he suddenly appeared

Gabriel: "What? !!"
(Gabriel is shocked)
Athena: "Now you are visible ... Gabriel!"
(Athena points her scepter at Gabriel, then the scepter shines again)
Gabriel: "? !!"
(A bird-shaped light appeared from Athena's scepter, it shot towards Gabriel very quickly)
Gabriel: "Arghh? !!"
(Gabriel was hit by the light head on, he was blown away very hard by dragging the ground)
Gabriel: "Guagg !!"
(Gabriel spits blood from his mouth)
Jophiel: "Gabriel!"
(Jophiel was surprised to see what happened to Gabriel)
Athena: "I know what your abilities are"
Jophiel: "???"
Athena: "Your ability is not only to move quickly in light, but you can teleport to an object that shines, like the feathers of your wings"
Jophiel: "So you know that ?!"
Athena: "No matter how fast you move, there isn't any movement that a god can't see ... That's why the only possibility that happens is for you to teleport to move"
Jophiel: "As expected from the goddess of war"
Athena: "I'll give you a chance"
Jophiel: "Huh ??"
Athena: "If you let us pass, then I will forgive you"
Jophiel: "What ?!"
Athena: "You can't beat me, because ... I already know about you"
Gabriel: "What did you say? !!"
(Gabriel who was previously blown away, he returns to his feet)
Gabriel: "Don't be so cocky, Athena!"
Jophiel: "Gabriel ..."
(Gabriel walks forward, he is injured in many parts, he is bleeding from his body)
Gabriel: "You think you know who you're dealing with huh ?!"
Athena: "..."
Gabriel: "You think you can win against Olympus ?! You can never win this war !!"
(Gabriel's Cosmo shines so bright)
Gabriel: "Jophiel ... I'll take Athena, you do the final attack"
Jophiel: "All right, I'll do it"