(Olympus Chapter) 62. Rise, Immortal Birds! Ikki vs 3 Judges of Hell!

🏛️ Saint Seiya The Heaven: Olympus 🏛️

🔹Chapter 62: Rise, Immortal Bird! Ikki vs 3 Judges of Hell!

// Scene in Another Dimension //
Ikki faces 3 hellish judges.  Ikki had a hard time facing those who had been strengthened by Hades's blood.  Ikki was cornered by the three of them.  Previously, Ikki had been directly hit by Radamantys' Greatest Caution technique

* Note: They are in Saga's another dimension. They are floating there

Radamantys: "It's over ..."
(Radamantys directed his technique to Ikki before)
Radamantys: "???"
(Radamantys surprised)
Radamantys: "What? !!"
Ikki: "Still not ... I still haven't lost yet"
(Ikki seems to have survived the Radamantys attack)
Radamantys: "Tchh, you stubborn thing"
Ikki: "Ughh !!"
(Ikki lowered his head in pain)
Radamantys: "Heh, you might be able to stand up strong, but not for your body"
Ikki: "You don't have to worry about me, you better worry about yourself ... Because you will lose to the Saint again"
Radamantys: "Hmph, you still say that ... Just so you know, I don't mean to fight fairly, even if you're just alone, the three of us will still fight against you"
Ikki: "I didn't expect to have a fair fight either, what I was hoping for is ... Seeing your faces when you lose !!"

Suddenly Ikki darted quickly towards Radamantys.  Ikki prepared to hit him with his fiery hand.  Radamantys also prepared to clench his fists, and collect the cosmo in his hands.  They both hit each other blows

Ikki: "... !!!"
Radamantys: "Ghhh !!!"
(The two of them are still pitting strong punches, their hands are still sticking together cosmo)
Radamantys: "Don't push your luck, Phoenix !!"
Ikki: "I don't know, I'm not someone who likes to be beat, but I always believe in my strength !!!"
(Looks like Ikki's fire Cosmo is pushing Radamantys a little)
Radamantys: "(What? !!)"
(Suddenly, there are many black hairs pointing towards Ikki)
Ikki: "? !!"
(Ikki unleashed his punch with Radamantys, and Ikki dodged)
Ikki: "... !!!"
(Ikki looked up, and it turned out that Aiacos was the one who threw the black feathers at Ikki)
Aiacos: "Take this, Phoenix !!!"

Aiacos continued to throw black feathers at Ikki.  Then Ikki raised his Cosmo, seen the Phoenix God Cloth burning with flames.  After that, Ikki grabbed the feathers from the tail of his Cloth, Ikki threw the Phoenix's tail feathers against Aiacos' black feathers.