(Zeus Chapter) 46. Broken Wings

⚡ Saint Seiya The Heaven: Zeus ⚡

✨ Chapter 46: Broken Wings

// Scene in the Main Hall, Mount Olympus //The fight between Aiolos and Brontes continues

The fight between Aiolos and Brontes continues. Brontes shows the true power of lightning, where he is able to create lightning from the ground. As a result, Aiolos was hit by the lightning attack, and he was restrained by Brontes lightning in mid-air. While Aiolos is restrained, he is heavily attacked by Brontes using a large spherical lightning energy attack. Because of this, Aiolos began to fall down from above

* Note: Due to Brontes 'attack, Sagittarius' God Cloth was severely damaged, wherein a pair of his wings were completely destroyed

Aiolos: "..."
(Aiolos falls slowly to the floor from the air, his gaze blank due to the wounds on his body)
Athena: "Aiolos !!!"
(Athena who is locked in a cage of lightning, she can only scream seeing Aiolos from afar)
Zeus: "..."
(Zeus looks at Aiolos from afar)
Brontes: "Hmm ??"
(Brontes looked the other way, then seen Kiki and Jabu came to the room in the Main Hall)
Jabu: "Here huh ??!"
(Kiki and Jabu standing in front of the room's entrance)
Kiki: "? !!!"
(Kiki looked the other way, and he looked at Aiolos who fell down from the air)
Jabu: "No way ..."
(Kiki and Jabu couldn't believe what was happening)
Kiki: "(Khh)"
(Kiki looks furious, he clenches his fists in anger)
Jabu: "Huh ??"
(Suddenly, Kiki stepped forward past Jabu)
Kiki: "Don't give up !!!"
(Kiki speaks loudly towards Aiolos, everyone is focused on Kiki)
Kiki: "Victory is in front of us all !! Only one more step left !!"
Athena: "Kiki ..."
Aiolos: ".. ??"
(Aiolos catches Kiki's words)
Kiki: "That's why ..."
Brontes: "???"
Kiki: "Please guide us all to that victory ... Leader !!!"

Aiolos was moved by Kiki's words. Just as Aiolos was about to fall to the floor, suddenly Aiolos Golden Cosmo shone very brightly, and made the whole room dazzled in the Main Hall. Brontes was surprised to see what happened

* Note: This Brontes is floating in the air, the way it is floating with lightning aura all over its body that spreads in all directions

Brontes: "What is this? !!"
(Brontes covered his eyes with his arm because of the glare)
Brontes: "Huh? !!"
(Brontes was very surprised, where it was seen that Aiolos was able to stand upright on the floor)
Brontes: "(You still ...? !!)"
Aiolos: "..."
(Aiolos stands with holding his Sagittarius bow, he bows his head down)
Shiryu: "Heh"
Shun: "Heh"
Shaina: "Hmph"
Athena: "Aiolos ..."
(Athena and the saints smile looking at Aiolos)
Brontes: "(Sagittarius ...)"
(Aiolos sparkles with golden Cosmo, then he raises his head and looks at Brontes above him with a sharp gaze)
Brontes: "Uhh ?!"
(Brontes is a little intimidated)
Aiolos: "In front of an archer, you must keep your watch ..."
Brontes: "Huh? !!"

While Brontes was looking at Aiolos from above, he suddenly felt something. Very quickly, a golden arrow aimed at Brontes from behind him. Brontes looked back to see the arrow, but because Brontes was very surprised, and the arrow was moving very fast, Brontes was not able to dodge properly, finally the golden arrow hit the Armor of Brontes' head and the armor was released from his head.

Brontes: "..."
(Brontes just stunned by what happened)
Aiolos: "It turns out that the part of your head is also very strong, as I expected from the physical endurance of a Gigant ..."
Brontes: "(No, that's not what I mean ...)"
(Brontes looks back at Aiolos with a little tense)
Brontes: "(If I didn't have a strong physical resistance, the arrow would have pierced my head beforehand, and I would have lost right away)"
(Brontes is sweating a little staring at Aiolos below)
Brontes: "(He is capable of launch unseen deadly attacks in very little chance ...)"
(It was seen earlier that Aiolos shot several arrows while his golden cosmo dazzled everyone)
Brontes: "(This guy ... Just let his guard down, I could lose !!)"

Aiolos stood calmly and focused, he didn't take his eyes off Brontes in the slightest. On the other hand, Jabu and Kiki approached Athena and the Saints who were trapped in lightning cages

* Note: Just to remind you, Kiki is now 17 years old, he is the same age as Jabu

Jabu: "Everyone !!"
Shun: "Thank God, you guys got here"
Jabu: "What kind of cage is this ?! I feel a very strong power in this cage !!"
(Jabu paid attention to the lightning cage, then it was seen that Kiki was focused on closing his eyes)
Kiki: "It's useless, I can't reach those of you who are in this cage with my telekinesis"
Athena: "This is Zeus' thunderbolt, this lightning is not only physical, but also confines a space ... We who are in here have a different dimension to those of you outside this cage"
Kiki: "Then what if we just destroy this lightning cage ??"
Athena: "You better not, this lightning is very strong and dangerous ... The power in this lightning can even hold a Titan though"
Jabu: "Ehh, so what should we do ??"
Shaina: "That person, he is in control of this lightning cage ..."
(Shaina points towards Brontes)
Shaina: "By defeating him, this lightning cage will disappear"
Jabu: "So that's it, he huh ..."
(Kiki responds seriously, then looks like he is walking in front of the lightning cage)
Jabu: "Huh ??"
(Kiki is standing in front of the lightning cage, he looks at Aiolos from afar)
Kiki: "I'll help you fight, Aiolos-san ..."
(Kiki speaks to Aiolos)
Aiolos: "Stop it, Kiki"
Kiki: "Huh? !!"
(Kiki is amazed)
Kiki: "Why? !!!"
Aiolos: "He's not just ordinary being, he's a Gigant"
Jabu: "Gigant? !! The 'giant' in the mythology story? !!"
Aiolos: "He has immense physical strength, one hit can be very fatal ... And you who don't wear any armor on your body, it is very dangerous for you"
Kiki: "Even so, I have to join the battle !! I am also Athena's Saint!!"
Aiolos: "Kiki ..."
Kiki: "Uhh ??"
Aiolos: "You're 17 years old right ?? You will understand, 'Everyone will have their own chance' ... You will definitely get that opportunity"
Kiki: "But ... !!"
Aiolos: "To me, you young Saints are a very valuable thing, you are the ones who will shape the future ... Compared to me, I am nothing"
Kiki: "Aiolos-san ..."
Aiolos: "I will definitely protect that future, that's why I as a Senior must go to the front"
(Kiki is silent after hearing Aiolos's words)
Aiolos: "Besides, now that I know how to beat him, I have a plan"
Kiki: "???"
Aiolos: "I am not your official leader, but you all think of me as a leader, I can not ignore it all ..."
(Aiolos walks forward slowly)
Aiolos: "... I will answer all your feelings, I will advance as the leader of all of you !!"

Kiki was amazed by what Aiolos said, he looked at Aiolos who was walking in awe. Aiolos was standing just below Brontes. They stare at each other

Brontes: "..."
Aiolos: "..."
Brontes: "(Answering the feelings of colleagues ...)"
(For a moment, Brontes thought of Aiolos's words)
Brontes: "Is that how important they feel to you? The feelings of your friends?"
Aiolos: "Yes"
Brontes: "Heh, so you're that type of leader huh ..."
(Brontes smiles)
Brontes: "Now I understand what you are like ... From this battle, we will know who is greater as a leader"
Aiolos: "Yes, this is how I fight"
Brontes: "Very convincing look, your eyes show very strong conviction"
(Aiolos looks at Brontes very seriously)
Brontes: "Even so, now that you have lost your wings ... You will not be able to surpass me who is above you right now"
Aiolos: "You're wrong, Brontes"
Brontes: "Huh ??"
Aiolos: "I will never lose my wings ..."
(Suddenly, Aiolos Golden Cosmo collects on his back)
Brontes: ".. ??"
(Gold Cosmo Aiolos starts to take shape)
Aiolos: "... As long as I still have strong faith, I can always reach the sky though"

From Aiolos 'Golden Cosmo, a pair of wings formed on Aiolos' back. The pair of wings glittered with gold. Aiolos's face looked very confident. He stands while holding his Sagittarius bow very tight

✨ Aiolos fell due to Brontes' attack ... However, he got back up and stood ... It was all thanks to his strong faith and also the feelings of his friends ... The golden knight who was able to reach the sky high ... Sagittarius Gold Saint  ...