63.

"Look man, why don't you fuck off? Clearly none of us want you here" Jace says to my relief

"Why so tense all the time, brother? You're clearly brushing off on your little girlfriend over here. Or maybe she just needs a good fuck from someone like me" Derek says, looking Jace straight in the eyes. 

Without second guessing it, Jace takes another step forward. So do Ben and Austin at the same time, while Bree's and my own mouth have fallen wide open. I look over to Sarah and see a huge look of disappointment on her face, seeing Mason with a person like Derek. Even Jessica and Lisa have fallen quiet, which is really untypical for the two of them.

I'm happy that Austin pushes Jace aside before he can actually punch Derek in the face. "You've got some fucking nerve" Austin hisses towards him, getting up in his face. Derek starts laughing, while Mason and Dean also chuckle.

"I'm sorry, I can't watch this" Sarah says with a disgusted look on her face. She turns around and leaves the room immediately. A twinkle in Mason's eye tells me that he feels sorry for himself, that he lost Sarah because of someone like Derek. Too bad. 

As Austin and Jace are busy with Derek, Ben directs his next question towards me. "Will they be okay? I don't want Sarah to be alone here" he says genuinely. 

"Go" I whisper shakily and nod at him. At this point I can't tell if my shaking comes from the anxiety, my disgust or my actual rage against Derek right now. I lay my hand in Jace's from behind and feel that he's shaking from anger just like me. Nevertheless, he holds my hand tight. 

"Come on guys, I'm just playing a little" Derek smirks and raises his arms in defense. "But Jace, tell me; how did you like Halloween? I'd be happy to offer you another line. I'm sure Jessica would love to join you" he provokes further. 

My head is fuming and I can't hold myself back any longer. I ignore the shakiness of my body and voice and push past Jace and Austin. Derek is an asshole who needs to be told just that. "That's enough. You're crazy to think I'd ever want to be around a manipulative, disgusting person like you. I don't understand how anyone would ever want to be around you" I blurt out, not stopping my feelings. I take a look at Mason, Dean, Lisa and Jessica. "But then again, I guess you found some people who are willing to put up with you. That's if you're not blackmailing them with something too" I say and turn around to leave without another word.

I regret it instantly, knowing I might have spoiled yet another secret of Jace to Bree. Then again, she already knows enough, so maybe this is not big deal. 

"Better follow your girl, she seems pissed bro" I hear Derek say towards Jace. 

"Take your little shit heads and stay the fuck away from us" he spits back at Derek before Austin, Bree and him follow me out the door. I'm aware that we caused quite the scene, but at the moment I don't care. I'm fuming, and I don't know how to stop my anger. "Mila" Jace says, gently touching my arm as we arrive outside.