82.

"Do you think the others will be mad, if I ask them to have dinner with us instead of going out?" I ask Jace, when we walk through the door of our apartment

"Really, you don't want to celebrate?" Jace asks me, looking at me surprised.

"No, I do. I just don't feel like going out to dance anymore" I say honestly, still feeling exhausted.

"Okay, sure. I'll make a reservation and let them know" Jace says, and I'm grateful he takes the planning into his own hands.

"Thank you. I think I might go for a shower and take a little nap" I answer, wanting to close my eyes for at least thirty minutes before I have to get ready again. Usually I'd take a bath to feel better, but the hot weather outside doesn't necessarily make that inviting.

"Okay, go ahead. I'll jump in later" Jace says, and I nod my head back at him.

I take my phone into the bathroom with me, so I can play some music to calm myself down a little. After a much needed shower and a nap that was way too short, it's time to get ready for my birthday dinner. Since I've spent my whole day with family already, it feels nice to know that only my friends are coming. I invited Ben, Sarah, Austin and, of course, my best friend Bree.

For my 21st birthday, I decide to dress up just a little. I reapply my make up, curl my hair slightly, and put on another cute summer dress. Instead of going with my white sneakers, I put on beige sandal heels. This outfit would normally be way out of my comfort zone, but being 21 means I'm fully grown up and I'm allowed to dress up every once in a while.

A loud whistle from behind me interrupts my thoughts. "Holy shit baby. You look amazing" Jace says, as he wraps his hands around my waist from behind. His words make butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"Thank you" I say gently, turning around to face him. "You look handsome, as always" I add, returning the compliment. 

Jace places a kiss on my forehead to show his gratitude. "Are you ready to go? We should be the fist ones there, since I made the reservation" he adds.

I grab my purse and my phone from the kitchen table. "I'm ready" I answer, and we make our downstairs towards the car. Thirty minutes later, Jace has parked right in front of the restaurant. When we enter, the waitress takes us to the beautiful outside patio, that looks over a cute little pond with an enormous tree right in the middle.

"This place is amazing" I say, not being able to believe my own eyes.

Jace smiles at my happy face. "Knew you'd like it" he says. We order ourselves a glass of water before the others arrive, but we don't have to wait long.

"Happy Birthday!" Bree screeches from behind us, almost startling me. I turn around with a big smile on my face, standing up to greet her. Austin, Ben and Sarah also congratulate me, before saying Hi to Jace and taking a seat.