Chapter XXV- The skies

"Tomorrow, we'll be heading back into the skies. We were going to wait another week but we have a bit of an issue with the King and all.." Glïtçh told the others.

(Y/n) looked around but couldn't see Mollie. When she asked, it only made the other maids wonder too.

"Looking for me? I'm right here!" She waved, coming from nowhere.

"She's taking advantage of the witchcraft." Freya snarled, rolling her eyes in jealousy.

Mollie made an announcement that made all of the maids hyped up,"I'm willing to take one of you under my wing and teach you witchcraft. I've not decided yet but I will pick in a week's time."

The roster were extremely looking forwards to it. One of the lower downs being able to use witchcraft? It would make the a force to be reckoned with!
Mollie had already chosen but she refused to teach them while Dedede was around, for fear of him picking up a thing or two. It wasn't that he was a bad guy because he really wasn't, it was just he could be reckless and goofy sometimes.

She was thinking too much and had zoned out. Mollie sat there, pondering deeply about her decision. It was very charitable of her to teach another person the wonders of magic but her choice would have to be well thought out.

Later that night, Mollie retired to her bed with her selected student in mind.

The sunlight filtered through her curtains. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, (Y/n) awoke feeling refreshed. That day, they would board the grand battleship again and be able to get on with their work. As exciting as it was to have a couple of weeks off, it had began to feel torturous and bland. There were many things to do in Cappy Town but the monarch was a bit off-putting. His behaviour was atrocious and he unintentionally got in their way of a happy ending.

It wasn't his fault, though.

(Y/n) made her way into the kitchen to eat. Her friends had already got round to make breakfast even without being requested to.

The food was mouthwatering and addictive. Even with her stomach clearly full, she wanted more. "Take it easy, (Y/n), we want to heaviest thing on the ship to be something mechanical like an engine, not you!" Freya teased, getting punched in the arm by Alice.
"Shut it you prick!" Alice retaliated.
"Enough arguing, we want to make it on the ship in one piece, not completely gnawed apart from a scrap." Angelica reminded them, making them both silent.
"Thank you, Angelica." Mollie smiled, getting a bow from her. "Today we get to go back on the ship. I want you all to be on your best behaviour."

They listened to her and nodded in silence. She could be terribly scary when she was mad. Now that they knew she could use witchcraft, that made her even more of a threat.

The clock took its time that day, letting each hour pass by slowly. It was like suffering, (Y/n) wanted to be back on board already!

Eventually, the time came and they went onto the Halberd yet again.

How blissful it was to be in the skies again, far away from the problems of the world.