Chapter LII

The monarch gave an irritated shriek at her insult. His servant stood up for him by returning fire,"Well, at least he's popular! You're so forgotten that your Kingdom is one nobody has heard of."

"Eh, the scrolls are meant to be hidden. Besides, we want our Kingdom to be unheard of, unlike yours. Yours isn't secret but it probably should be - your face scares the Cappy children. Think of how that will impact any new visitors." Holly retaliated, feeding the fire at a rapid rate.

The princess and the youth watched as the king's face began to film with colour,"You take that back! I'm not that ugly!" He snapped.
Even his servant couldn't help but make a comment,"She does have a bit of a point, sire."

Coincidentally, (Y/n) and Meta Knight entered the building as the argument continued to heat up. "Sire, I didn't know you were one for fighting with children.." Meta Knight muttered under his breath.

(Y/n) gave a hysterical laugh as the King eyed her with hate,"Tell that there princess to stop harrassin' me then!"
"You were harassing me. God, didn't they teach you to lie convincingly at acting school?" Holly remarked.

King Dedede was at his wit's end. The child had driven him too far and he was on the verge of a breakdown. Without another word, Dedede swirled around clumsily and exited the restaurant, leaving the others in peace.

The two children greeted their older friends and the princess offered to pay for their meals. As nice as the offer was, they forced themselves to decline it as Kawasaki's food was far worse than just appalling.

"Very well, suit yourselves." Holly shrugged with a petit smirk.
(Y/n) thought it was their job to break the bad news,"You know that Kawasaki's food is atrocious, right?"

All that they got from that was a lazy glare from the young ruler,before she nonchalantly said aloud,"I don't give a frick."

"Wow, reeeal mature you are." (Y/n) sighed with an eye roll,"I warned you."
"Haha, I don't have taste buds. I can't taste the glory of physical and edible items, nor can I feel the food as it enters my stomach for I have no stomach. My entire inner body consists of bitter emptiness that will never be satiable." Holly babbled.

The Star Warriors and the human eyed her cautiously.

"I was lying about the void stomach part, I do get full. About the tase bud thing, a jalapeño kinda fried them." Holly explained.

"That makes more sense.." Meta Knight nodded.
"It would make sense either way considering I'm a six tailed demon or something like that.." She murmured, inspecting the nail of her index finger.
"A whoehatwherenow?" (Y/n) gasped.
"I'm not explaining it, it'll confuse you. Well, that and the food is here now."