1. Final exam

Before you start, I request you to forget everything you know about werewolves. No Alpha, no Beta, no Omega, no Luna, no heats, no ruts, no mates, nothing. 

Just read with a clear mind and try not to compare this book with the other werewolf books that you have read until now. This book has a classic werewolf approach. Remember that. With that being said, I hope you enjoy this book :D

****************************

"Kookie!! I'm done cooking!!" Taehyung yelled from the kitchen. "Gimme a minute!!" Jeongguk yelled from the room with his hands fumbling around his necktie and his eyes on his notebook lying on the dressing table. 

"Ugh, you are still not done revising?! God, give your brain a break!! The exam's gonna start in two hours and you are supposed to chill before that!!" Taehyung exclaimed when he noticed Jeongguk walk into the kitchen with his nose buried into his notebook. 

"Shut up, hyung. There's a lot more to revise!! I have three more chapters to do, oh god, what am I gonna do? What if I forget stuff?!" Jeongguk exclaimed as he sat on one of the chairs and started rocking back and forth, trying to recall all the topics that he had studied until then. 

"Kook!! This is just high school final exam. It's alright! Chill!! Look at me!! Do you see me freaking out like you??" Taehyung asked, placing a plate of bread and omelettes in front of Jeongguk. 

"Hyung, you are aiming to pass and I am aiming to top. There is a difference!!" Jeongguk exclaimed. 

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Whatever" he said and began to dig in while Jeongguk tried his best to multi task with his food and notes. 

The two of them had been living together ever since their parents died in a freak accident six years ago. 

Taehyung had been thirteen and Jeongguk eleven when the accident took place, and thus, the two had lived with their godfather for the next three years. But after another freak accident involving the death of their godfather, they ended up living alone in Taehyung's house, the one that their godfather had previously moved into after their parents' death. 

Due to the added responsibilities and non-financial concerns, Taehyung couldn't concentrate enough in his last year of high school and thus ended up having to study the same year again with Jeongguk. It wasn't like he was brilliant in studies, anyway. That was always Jeongguk's forte.

Money was never his concern. His concerns were more related to taking care of Jeongguk when he himself wasn't even a major yet. 

Jeongguk had only been a year junior to him at school back then, but the huge responsibility had bothered him too much. But now that they studied the same class and were going to attend the same exams, it didn't bother him much anymore. 

"Hyung, it's getting late!!" Jeongguk exclaimed, getting up from his chair and throwing his plate into the sink. "Hyung!! Hurry up!" Jeongguk exclaimed again, annoying Taehyung in the process. "Just shut the fuck up and wait!!" Taehyung exclaimed and shot up from his seat with a scowl on his face. 

Jeongguk, who did not expect the sudden anger, apologized immediately and rushed in to pack Taehyung's bag. "Hyung, I packed your bag!" he yelled from the room. "Okay" Taehyung yelled back and dashed into the room to put on his uniform. 

"Alright. Let's go" Taehyung said and the two of them locked their house before walking towards the school. "Jeongguk, come on, seriously?! You shouldn't read and walk at the same time!" Taehyung exclaimed and tried to snatch the book out of Jeongguk's hand. 

"I just have two more chapters to revise, hyung. I'll be done after that" Jeongguk said and continued walking with his nose buried deep into his book. 

Taehyung rolled his eyes and blew out some air before snatching the book away from Jeongguk, scratching him with his nails in the process. 

"Oww!! Oww, damn!! You forgot to cut your nails day before yesterday, right?!" Jeongguk exclaimed, putting his finger in his mouth and sucking the blood off. 

"I cut them!! I am sorry, Kook-ah" Taehyung said with a frown on his face. He reached out to take Jeongguk's hand and check the wound. "Gosh, how the fuck did they grow back so fast?" he wondered out loud after noticing the deep scratch on Jeongguk's finger. 

"Maybe you forgot to cut them" Jeongguk said, looking at Taehyung's moderately long nails. "Maybe. But I do remember cutting them" Taehyung said. "Hmm" Jeongguk hummed and got back to revising his chapters, making Taehyung roll his eyes once again. 

"Okay, Kookie. All the best. Top it like you always do. I will try not fail once again" Taehyung said once they reached their classroom. 

"Hyung, I'm gonna kill you if you fail this time. We have to go to Bighit together, okay? You can't be my junior" Jeongguk said seriously. 

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Just shut up and top your exam. Good luck" Taehyung said and walked away from him. 

"Good luck to you too!!" Jeongguk exclaimed loudly and received a dismissing wave and a thumbs up gesture from Taehyung, who didn't even turn back to look at him.

Jeongguk sighed and looked back towards his book. He had another chapter to go and then he could write his exam without any worry. 

Three hours passed by faster than he could register and soon, he was walking out of the exam hall with his shoulders rolling backward to release some of his built up tension. He noticed Taehyung walking out of the hall a couple of minutes later and waved at him. 

"How was it?" Taehyung asked as they walked back home. "Wonderful!! How did you write?" Jeongguk asked. 

"Okay-okay. Not bad. I'll pass" Taehyung said and sighed heavily. "Five more to go" he said. 

********************

Hello, guys. 
Welcome to my tenth book :DD