40. New pack, old name

"You guys need to form a pack soon. Your location's been exposed too. We, umm, found the hunters' phones. Thankfully, one of their phones didn't have a password. We went through their conversations and came to the conclusion that their family has no idea about what they have done. 

Looks like they were doing this to prove to their family that they can hunt well too, but there's no telling who else they shared this information with. Don't worry about those two hunters, though. Their bodies have turned silver already. They are gonna burn up soon, so we don't have to worry about their families finding their bodies" Mr. Park said. 

"Okay, Appa," Jimin said and wiped a stray tear on his face. None of them attended classes that day. They refused to leave the basement as well. They couldn't even think of leaving it. 

Namjoon's parents left after a while, wanting some privacy for themselves after losing their eldest son. 

"We need to form a pack," Yoongi said after Mr. Park left them alone in the basement. The rest of them nodded, but neither of them moved forward. 

After a while, Seokjin wiped his tears and took the lead. He clapped his hands to attract their attention even though he already had everyone staring at him with focused expressions. 

"Let's not waste his sacrifice. Taehyung, come here. You need to form the pack connection" he said. 

Taehyung got up obediently and transformed into a werewolf. Even though Namjoon's death was killing him, Jeongguk watched with fascination as Taehyung's eyes glowed red. 

Jeongyeon didn't feel too excited about it. She did want to see the Alpha connection once again, but she had wanted to see Namjoon do it to Jeongguk. Not Taehyung to everyone other than Namjoon. 

"What am I supposed to do?" Taehyung asked. "You remember what Nam....what Namjoon did to you?" Seokjin asked. Taehyung bit his lips hard and nodded. 

"You have to do the same thing," Seokjin said and knelt in front of him. "Go on," he said and led Taehyung's claws to the back of his neck. 

Yoongi walked over to check the position of the nails. "Alpha instinct, I guess. Perfect position" he appreciated and gave Taehyung a half-smile. "Go on. Push your nails in" he said. 

Taehyung looked frightened, but with an encouraging smile from his own boyfriend, he pushed his nails in. Both he and Seokjin gasped and straightened their bodies immediately. Taehyung could feel a special connection run between his and Seokjin's veins. 

As Taehyung had his eyes closed and Seokjin had his head tilted skyward because of the power of the connection flowing within them, both of them failed to notice how the rest of them gathered around the pair to watch Seokjin's eyes glow red. 

Somehow, Taehyung knew it when the connection was complete. He suddenly knew when and how he had to take his nails out of Seokjin's neck. 

When Yoongi knelt in front of him after Seokjin, he thrust his nails into Yoongi's neck with more confidence. He closed his eyes once again as he established the pack connection. Even though his nails weren't inside Seokjin anymore, Seokjin could feel the connection as well. 

Just like Seokjin, Yoongi's eyes glowed red as well. It was as if the Alpha's power was flowing in his veins as well for as long as Taehyung's nails remained inside his body. 

Jimin knelt in front of Taehyung after Yoongi and this time, with the power of two betas as well, Taehyung repeated his action as if he had been doing it all his life. Jimin's eyes turned red as Taehyung thrust his nails into his neck.