32. Epiphany Part 2

"Can I consider today as a date?" Taehyung asked hesitantly.

Jeongguk hesitantly reached out and placed his hand on Taehyung's cheek and turned his head towards himself. He stared into Taehyung's desperate eyes for a couple of seconds more before he finally made up his decision.

"Sure, hyung" he said. 

Taehyung's eyes widened. He brought his hand up and placed it on Jeongguk's cheek as well. "Really?" he whispered, his eyes desperately searching Jeongguk's ones for a hint of playfulness or a lie. 

"Don't make me regret it, hyung" Jeongguk said instead of saying 'yes' directly. 

Taehyung slowly broke into a grin. "Is this really happening?" he asked, but instead of replying, Jeongguk snorted at him and ran away from him. 

As he ran, he took each of his shoes off and threw them away in random directions without even thinking about it. 

Taehyung did the same thing and ran behind him. However, he refrained himself from running in his wolf speed to give Jeongguk the satisfaction of winning. 

"I know you are not running properly, you asshole!!" Jeongguk yelled from the front. He wanted Taehyung to catch him and throw him to the ground, but that darned man wasn't running the way Jeongguk knew he could run. 

Taehyung chuckled at that and the next second, Jeongguk was pinned to the ground with an idiotic grin plastered on his face. 

"Now that's the hyung I know" Jeongguk said and punched Taehyung's chest. "Uhuh? Come, let's get into the waters" Taehyung said and rolled off of him and got up. 

"I didn't get another set of clothes" Jeongguk said. "Me neither. We can play in the water for a while and then walk along the beach to dry our clothes" Taehyung said and offered Jeongguk his hand to get up. 

Jeongguk laughed and took his hand. "Nice, let's do that. What about our phones?" he asked. "Give me your phone" Taehyung said and held his hand out again, this time for Jeongguk's phone. 

Jeongguk raised an eyebrow, but placed his phone on Taehyung's hand nonetheless. "Count to ten. I'll be back by then" Taehyung said with a smirk. 

"That fast, huh? Let's see" Jeongguk smirked back and started counting immediately. 

".....seventeeeeeen.....eighteeeeeeeeen....nineteeeeeeeeeeeeen............tweeeeeenTY....VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY SLOW!!!!" Jeongguk yelled so that Taehyung could hear him from the car that was parked at least a hundred meters away from them. 

"I came back when you were at eight" Taehyung said from behind him with a purposefully deepened voice, making him yell and jump around with a hand on his racing heart. 

"HAD FUN MAKING A FOOL OUT OF ME JUST NOW?!?!" Jeongguk yelled. 

"What did I say about your anger, bun?" Taehyung asked and booped his nose. 

Jeongguk rolled his eyes with a huff. "I'm not mad" he said. 

"Good. Try and catch me, then" Taehyung said and ran right into the waters. 

"Hey!! Not fair!! I am not as fast as you!!" Jeongguk yelled, but ran behind him nonetheless and threw his arm around his throat once he reached him. Without warning, he used his arm to pull him down, drowning him in the water in the process. 

Taehyung got out of the water with a gasp and shook his head vigorously. He wiped the water off his face and looked at Jeongguk. "Come here. Come here, you brat" he said and pulled Jeongguk down as well.